Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Kin posted:

So, how far apart are the Flash/Arrow cities? I'm just wondering how the metas are going to be addressed in arrow

In his Flash cameo, Oliver says "I don't think you ran 600 miles just to say hi."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I am completely caught up on the show, and wow, I have failed this city by not watching it from day one.

One thing that confused me in the last episode is Laurel getting freaked out by her dad's pill alarm. IT just seems to come out of nowhere.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Are you watching The Flash? Go watch The Flash.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Some Numbers posted:

Are you watching The Flash? Go watch The Flash.

Yes I am. It's actually why I went back and watched Arrow.

I should also add I really hope Routh becomes partners with Oliver, I don't think they need to have another season of Oliver losing his company and then getting it back.

4 The Cause
Aug 10, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 661 days!

bunnyofdoom posted:

Wait....what?

Sorry, I forgot what forum I was on. Wow that guy who plays Green Arrow is so hot to a transgendered non gender conformist like me. I wish I could suck his cock.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

I am completely caught up on the show, and wow, I have failed this city by not watching it from day one.

One thing that confused me in the last episode is Laurel getting freaked out by her dad's pill alarm. IT just seems to come out of nowhere.

In which he stated "the thing beeps every hour to remind me to take my pills"

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

4 The Cause posted:

Sorry, I forgot what forum I was on. Wow that guy who plays Green Arrow is so hot to a transgendered non gender conformist like me. I wish I could suck his cock.

....No, my comment was more about how insanely creepy that post, and all your posts seem to be.

Way to double down on this shitheel factor! :thumbsup:

4 The Cause
Aug 10, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 661 days!

bunnyofdoom posted:

....No, my comment was more about how insanely creepy that post, and all your posts seem to be.

Way to double down on this shitheel factor! :thumbsup:

A straight cis gendered male being attracted to a straight legal aged cis gendered female is creepy now? Do you think all the gay fans who love CW shows and actors like Ian Somerholder, and Tom welling are creepy as well?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

4 The Cause posted:

A straight cis gendered male being attracted to a straight legal aged cis gendered female is creepy now? Do you think all the gay fans who love CW shows and actors like Ian Somerholder, and Tom welling are creepy as well?

If they express the way you did? Yes, yes I do.

Also, why the gently caress are using tumblr speak?

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Go away, Jon Pop!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

4 The Cause posted:

Hi, I'm a gay transgendered girl. You're loving creepy, go away.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Rarity posted:

:nattyburn:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rarity posted:

I'm a straight ciswhite male, and um, yeah, what Rarity said.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Who says we can't all be united? :3:

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Please just ignore trolls.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Corto Maltese is also a reference within a reference

thrakkorzog
Nov 16, 2007
Maybe, at some point Sara on a job gone wrong, took on the identity of some woman who rescued her. She burned down her house, killed her husband, but now the woman whose identity she stole is now her nemesis. Maybe that wasn't the actual Sara Lance we saw die, but her nemesis Sara Lance. It seems as legit as any of the other theories floating around.

thrakkorzog fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Oct 19, 2014

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Deadpool posted:

Please just ignore trolls.

If everyone could ignore trolls they wouldn't exist

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Wtf is cis? Like Russian?

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Wezlar posted:

Wtf is cis? Like Russian?

Latin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisgender

The Lord Bude fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Oct 19, 2014

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Arrow S3: You Have Failed This Cis-ty

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

jscolon2.0 posted:

Arrow S3: You Have Failed This Cis-ty

Starling city is anything but Cis-city.

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

I'm surprised there was no mention of Sin, even a throwaway line about calling her (unless I missed it somehow).

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Kin posted:

So, how far apart are the Flash/Arrow cities? I'm just wondering how the metas are going to be addressed in arrow.

I assume that The Flash's city is so far away that the meta creating explosion didn't reach to Arrow's city, but like, what's to stop someone like the weather wizard or multiplex from jumping on a plane/bus?

I think Arrow is going to need to ramp itself much further into Batman territory and have Ollie develop counters for everything, even crazy meta poo poo. So it would be good if Palmer joined the team and fulfilled that role. Otherwise, Arrow's overarching drama's are going to start paling in comparison to Flash's.

Like Ollie might be catching up with Barry and bemoaning the whole "oh there's some bow and arrow assassin guy out there shooting people that i'm trying to catch", then Barry tells him about some dude he caught who literally just turned half of his city to ice with Ollie going :stonk:

I bet you that Ollie already has a plan for how to handle Barry if something goes wrong.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Pwnstar posted:

I bet you that Ollie already has a plan for how to handle Barry if something goes wrong.

Tripwire arrow. A runner's natural nemesis.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Pwnstar posted:

Ollie doesn't have plans for anyone. He's not Batman. He's pretty much a skin of the teeth guy if a bow and arrow can't cut it.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Drifter posted:

Ollie doesn't have plans for anyone. He's not Batman. He's pretty much a skin of the teeth guy if a bow and arrow can't cut it.
Ollie vs Deathstroke

"I can't beat him, I've tried everything! [bows and arrows]"

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Harlock posted:

Ollie vs Deathstroke

"Ollie, you have to help Roy! He's gonna get hurt if he follows you!"

*shoots Roy*

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
When all you have is a bow & arrow, every problem starts looking like a thing you shoot arrows at.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

BarbarousBertha posted:

I'm surprised there was no mention of Sin, even a throwaway line about calling her (unless I missed it somehow).

The character was basically off the show already and was kind of a drifter in the first place so its not a big surprise that they just stopped talking about her.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Harlock posted:

Ollie vs Deathstroke

I hope the final episode is him finally picking up a gun and going "Oh man this is so much better." Then the credits roll

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

muscles like this? posted:

The character was basically off the show already and was kind of a drifter in the first place so its not a big surprise that they just stopped talking about her.

Considering she was best friends with Sara (who was a pseudo-parent to her) its a little weird.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I hope the final episode is him finally picking up a gun and going "Oh man this is so much better." Then the credits roll

There's literally no time, given the purpose of the tool, where a bow is better than a gun.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Drifter posted:

There's literally no time, given the purpose of the tool, where a bow is better than a gun.

It's better if you need to be stealthy, which is pretty funny since silencers in movies/TV are completely silent anyway.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You can't shoot a flashbang bullet.

Or a hacking bullet.

Or a grapple bullet for backwards building jumps.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

This is definitely a thing they could do. It would probably sour me on the series if they did, but they could do it.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!

Aphrodite posted:

You can't shoot a flashbang bullet.

Or a hacking bullet.

Or a grapple bullet for backwards building jumps.

Yeah and good luck trying to fit a boxing glove on one.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You probably can however do all of those things with a grenade launcher.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Zythrst posted:

Yeah and good luck trying to fit a boxing glove on one.

Plus a cat shaped bullet? No way, no how.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Drifter posted:

• Locked thread