Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
TFF's teenage seahawk bandwagon crew is in shambles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal
Honestly I think it probably had less to do with the fights and more to do with the "refusing to go into the game during the 4th quarter of a close game" thing

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Harvin is due to either piss hot for HGH or get another concussion, ACL tear, hamstring, achilles. Dude is fraud and lies I think they were smart to cut bait. The behavior stuff is just the icing on top. Lets hope this sends a message to other malcontents that you don't gently caress around or you're fuckin done here.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Pron on VHS posted:

TFF's teenage seahawk bandwagon crew is in shambles

it's the best

kill off all the badwagoners and leave like wheez and some other guys

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Boring trolls I've been watching Seahawks games since Boz (PBUH) was in town

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
you don't have to prove yourself here, this is a safe place for all fans

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Losing Harvin won't sink the team since we made it through last season without him save 2 and a half games, but this season lacks Golden Tate which is a big problem.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

This is the start of the Paul Richardson era. The Season Starts Here.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

TubeStank posted:

Now there are reports that the Seahawks would have cut Harvin if they couldn't trade him, which seems ridiculous.

DJax says hello

:(

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

football fuckerman posted:

Funny how Roger Goodell just dropped off the map when #GamerGate took off. No public comment on the state of his beloved hobby, dodging the tough questions on when he will stomp out SJW and feminist influence in games

You would think that the owner's mouthpiece would be all over this. I mean, look what Jerry Jones had to say earlier this week "I don't want any politics in my games journalism. A game review should have nothing but gameplay and graphics. Also, have you guys seen this trailer for HATRED? Holy moly, that game looks awesome!"

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Hand Row posted:

I think the rumors about him messing with coaches and plays recently is the more likely culprit. Especially since he does have a history of fighting coaches, albeit deserved or not.

Bevell deserves any sort of poo poo he can get, and I really hope Pete is brave enough to fire him after trading away a Harvin mid-season.

The Seattle Times article criticizing the offense felt like an agent-sourced move, and wpuld represent the sort of trigger that would get a HC to ship him off ASAP. That timing feels more real than fights from forever ago.

Gerund fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Oct 19, 2014

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Terry Glenn posted:

Apparently the Seahawks tried to get Julius Thomas (and his expiring deal) for Harvin? Denver probably got a laugh out of that one.

I bet Denver thought about that for approximately 30 seconds before laughing Seattle off the line.

horseblow.avi
Jul 10, 2004

NEEEEIGHHHHH!

Grozz Nuy posted:

I bet Denver thought about that for approximately 30 seconds before laughing Seattle off the line.

30? More like however many milliseconds it takes for a brain to process a sentence and then send the electrical impulses to make the mouth move.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pron on VHS posted:

I love Parm's shift into a funny poster now that he is restricted on what he posts about

I appreciate this.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

African AIDS cum posted:

Harvin is due to either piss hot for HGH or get another concussion, ACL tear, hamstring, achilles. Dude is fraud and lies I think they were smart to cut bait. The behavior stuff is just the icing on top. Lets hope this sends a message to other malcontents that you don't gently caress around or you're fuckin done here.

It's like a time warp into the Patriots fanbase, circa 2004.

horseblow.avi posted:

30? More like however many milliseconds it takes for a brain to process a sentence and then send the electrical impulses to make the mouth move.

About 250ms.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I've changed my mind. I support this trade now because our offense looks like poo poo so maybe we will finally try and address thst.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Chichevache posted:

I've changed my mind. I support this trade now because our offense looks like poo poo so maybe we will finally try and address thst.

I hate our offensive line. Two first round draft picks and two second round draft picks and all we get is :ralp: .

Unger is awesome but damnit... I haven't paid special attention to him this year, but the whole line sucks. I don't know if he's doing better or worse than the rest but it's just a bunch of suck this year.

sweet thursday posted:

Seahawks traded away their fuxkin common sense on special teams for a 3 pound bag of organic red quinoa

Truth

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Seahawks traded away their fuxkin common sense on special teams for a 3 pound bag of organic red quinoa

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Its the 10 am start. No big deal. Richardson looking good btw

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

I could believe this if this wasn't a problem for the past oh I don't know forever when it comes to the o-line.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

African AIDS cum posted:

Then the coaching is still to blame.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I like that African AIDS cum has started meta-trolling his own fanbase.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

windshipper posted:

I could believe this if this wasn't a problem for the past oh I don't know forever when it comes to the o-line.

Well yeah the o line is poo poo and has been but we are blessed to have Wilson

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

African AIDS cum posted:

What time does Pete have them starting practice every day

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Chichevache posted:

Then the coaching is still to blame.

True that. I loved the, "what have you done to prepare for the heat [in the Chargers game]?" "Nothing."

African AIDS cum posted:

Well yeah the o line is poo poo and has been but we are blessed to have Wilson

Wilson is awesome, but when there isn't even a delay in the pass rush... Ain't no balls gettin completed.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Could've used harvin today

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

Would he have stopped that fake punt?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Skip My Posts posted:

Yeah, seriously.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Paul Richardson had 33 receiving yards today. Harvin had 0. Case closed.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

African AIDS cum posted:

Paul Richardson had 33 receiving yards today. Harvin had 0. Case closed.

Golden Tate had 154 yards and a TD.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

NippleFloss posted:

Golden Tate had 154 yards and a TD.

Yeah but how much Grit and Plays The Right Way did he have?

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

ZenVulgarity posted:

it's the best

kill off all the badwagoners and leave like wheez and some other guys

There's actually an impressive number of Hawks posters who didn't just show up because of the Super Bowl

HappyHelmet
Apr 9, 2003

Hail to the king baby!
Grimey Drawer

GNU Order posted:

There's actually an impressive number of Hawks posters who didn't just show up because of the Super Bowl

Unfortunately the ones who did show up are the worst kind of posters. Now were all lumped into the same group because of a couple of morons.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

African AIDS cum posted:

Yeah but how much Grit and Plays The Right Way did he have?

Sorely lacking in today's WRs imo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
which current WR does the most playing the right way and why is it larry fitzgerald?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

GNU Order posted:

Most of us were too depressed to post after the last decade of Seahawks and mariners play.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

HappyHelmet posted:

Unfortunately the ones who did show up are the worst kind of posters. Now were all lumped into the same group because of a couple of morons.

Don't hate the stereotype, hate the stereotyper.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Chichevache posted:

Don't hate the stereotype, hate the stereotyper.

why can't one hate both

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

shiksa posted:

which current WR does the most playing the right way and why is it larry fitzgerald?

Because he flips the ball to the refs after Touchdowns and knows how to teach a woman her place without leaving evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shiksa posted:

why can't one hate both

That's racist

• Locked thread