Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

The MSJ posted:

By "bff", you mean "Bo loving Fantastic". Right?

Careful, though. If your friendship with him gets really good, he will take a bullet for you during the final boss and die.

Unless you befriend all of them, in which case the Robot takes the bullet, and says HA HA, I AM A ROBOT BULLETS DO NOT HURT ME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I only now noticed that with the batch of Disney games Tron 2.0 got released on Steam. That was a great FPS made by Monolith after No One Lives Forever 2 and it had a really cool look to it (duh Tron) and mechanics fitting the tron universe.

I should get it on the next occasion and replay it because I remember it being solid and I wonder how well it holds up today.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Palpek posted:

I should get it on the next occasion and replay it because I remember it being solid and I wonder how well it holds up today.

It holds up surprisingly well. Even better once you throw the Unofficial Patch and Killer App mod (which adds widescreen) at it, too. I'd consider both to be essential. No gameplay changes, just bugfixes and some graphical improvements.

You can find both here. Apparently you need to run the game once before the patch/mod'll stick, and it may need running as an Administrator to get them to play nice, too. Well worth it, though.

Dominic White fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 19, 2014

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

srulz posted:

I go in expecting "mindless robot-shooting fun", and I wasn't disappointed. Robots are not bullet sponges (except bosses), the impact feels good, and they got destroyed piece by piece. If you headshot them, they'll turn into temporary allies, shooting other robots and vice versa. If you shoot their gun hand off, they'll run to you to bonk you in the head. Same if you shoot off their legs, they crawl to you. Also, later on you'll meet the ninjas. These guys are good, and ridiculously fun to fight.

The boss fights are also really well done - especially the Spider which reacts as you shoot off its legs, eventually trying to balancing itself on whatever is left.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

monster on a stick posted:

The boss fights are also really well done - especially the Spider which reacts as you shoot off its legs, eventually trying to balancing itself on whatever is left.

I did love that. For me it was like, "Well I got it down to two legs close together, surely it can't stand..ah, no, it found a way."

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Hi y'all, i just want to say that if any of you people haven't bought Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel yet, then please do not do it, the game sucks mega balls. It makes Duke Nukem Forever look good.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Tezzeract posted:

I hear it gets better the second half, but yeah the shift to the Moon makes the game feel really weird at least at the start. Right now it just takes a while to get anywhere and the game feels a bit too open/sparse.

The O2 kits operate sort of like Jetpacks in tribes. Really crappy ones, albeit, but the same principle applies. You glide much faster than you run, so you can cover vast distances much quicker that way.

The Stingray helps a lot, too.

Borderlands TPS feels much like an expansion to Borderlands 2 way more than an actual separate game.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

Hi y'all, i just want to say that if any of you people haven't bought Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel yet, then please do not do it, the game sucks mega balls. It makes Duke Nukem Forever look good.

Wait, I've heard good things about it, how is it bad?

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Ddraig posted:

Borderlands TPS feels much like an expansion to Borderlands 2 way more than an actual separate game.

It's pretty clear that they were working on a moon-base themed expansion/DLC pack at some point - it was constantly teased during Borderlands 2's whole season pass period - and they just decided to branch it off into a standalone expansion.

As such, I'll just wait until it's down to an expansion-esque price. $20 sounds fair. Maybe $30 with all DLC.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

PowerBeard posted:

Wait, I've heard good things about it, how is it bad?

The zero gravity gimmick makes the movement feel even more sluggish and floaty than in the other Borderlands games, and it also means that loot and quest items will float away from you (often falling off cliffs and into lava).

The level design is loving terrible. Not only is there a LOT of backtracking, but the areas are designed in ways that make it confusing to figure out how you're supposed to get back up the huge cliff you accidentally fell off of. The maps are terrible too, and there are even times where they straight up forgot to put certain areas on the map, so your mission waypoint will literally just point you to a blank spot outside of the actual map.

The humor is completely gone. I mean, the humor in the other Borderlands games were divisive, i get that, but in this one i honestly can't even tell if they're trying to be funny. They made a "YOU CAN HAZ" joke within the first hour of the game, and that's probably the only earnest attempt at being funny that i've seen so far.

Not even Handsome Jack is funny. Nobody is. In fact it seems to go out of its way to poo poo on established characters and make you retroactively hate them due to how awful and boring they are in this game. The new characters are even worse, being completely forgettable except for when they're saying poorly written dick and fart jokes.

Oh, and they hosed up the driving physics too. The game often expects you to jump a ramp over a ravine or something with your car, except that it is pretty much impossible to gain enough speed to actually clear the jump, leaving you with no choice but to abandon the car and jump across on foot. The vehicle handling is hosed up too, and no matter how gently you try to turn, they will usually just end up doing a spastic 90 degree turn.

The core gameplay is still the same as in Borderlands 2, but that really isn't enough to save this game from being an absolute turd.

Oh, and the oxygen gimmick is retarded too, and serves absolutely no purpose other than forcing you to find an oxygen vent to stand on top of for a few seconds, every few minutes.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Freak Futanari posted:

Oh, and the oxygen gimmick is retarded too, and serves absolutely no purpose other than forcing you to find an oxygen vent to stand on top of for a few seconds, every few minutes.

Metroid Prime 2 should have taught everyone that nobody likes this mechanic.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Borderlands TPS has plenty of funny parts.

I mean, I can understand if you don't like the humour and they've definitely toned it back a bit but there are definite moments that have elicited laughter.

I also think Jack's descent into evil is pretty drat good. They lack subtlety at times (this is Borderlands, after all) but they did a lot of things right. Knowing what I know about him from Borderlands 2, EVERY thing he does is suspect. Even when he's being nice, or being 'heroic', you can't help but think that it's all just an elaborate act and he's going to loving stab you in the back at any second.

A pretty great moment is when they actually call him out about this. They pretty much say 'You put on that facade, but there's something rotten inside you' which is exactly the feeling you get from how he's written in TPS

Rush Limbo fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Oct 19, 2014

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

Dominic White posted:

It's pretty clear that they were working on a moon-base themed expansion/DLC pack at some point - it was constantly teased during Borderlands 2's whole season pass period - and they just decided to branch it off into a standalone expansion.

As such, I'll just wait until it's down to an expansion-esque price. $20 sounds fair. Maybe $30 with all DLC.

If we do count BL:TPS as an expansion, it'd be by far the most enjoyable one. I find the combat and loot to be a step up from BL2. Getting critical hits isn't nearly as tough as in BL2, so the enemies are less bullet spongy. And the game hasn't devolved into a cover shooter against hitscan opponents, which is a plus.

Here's to hoping the DLC fixes some of the issues of the main game (quest structure, instant death lava pits.) I think the game has a much stronger combat foundation to build on.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Claptrap is also great. People should play as Claptrap, or Flagtrap as literally nobody calls him.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I spent 40ish bucks on the game, and I think that's about a perfect price for the game. I might have been upset if I had spent the full 60 bucks, but I expected more BL2 with some small differences. I don't really have a problem with the quest design, but the writing is worse. Maybe it's because I usually only play about 2 hours of co-op a day, but I'm really enjoying the game overall.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

srulz posted:

I just finished Binary Domain, and bloody hell, the game is mindblowingly good.

I go in expecting "mindless robot-shooting fun", and I wasn't disappointed. Robots are not bullet sponges (except bosses), the impact feels good, and they got destroyed piece by piece. If you headshot them, they'll turn into temporary allies, shooting other robots and vice versa. If you shoot their gun hand off, they'll run to you to bonk you in the head. Same if you shoot off their legs, they crawl to you. Also, later on you'll meet the ninjas. These guys are good, and ridiculously fun to fight.

What I wasn't expecting is the astoundingly intelligent story. This is 1 of the best stories in FPS's that I have played in years. Granted, I haven't played too much. But it's best if you go in unspoiled. For the companions I went with the most logical option: the hot chick and the bff. I believe there would be some changes to the story if you chose different ones.

So, if you got the game just sitting there pretty in your backlog, go give it a spin. The full playthrough is about ~10 hours I think, should be faster if you're good at FPS's. It's time well spent.

Sold, I needed a shooter to play.

And by "sold" I mean "installing" because I apparently already have this game. :gbsmith:

Retroblique
Oct 16, 2002

Now the wild world is lost, in a desert of smoke and straight lines.
Any of the Grid 2 DLC worth getting? Not really interested in multiplayer and don't care for just cosmetic enhancements, but if there's any content that contains interesting new courses or radically different vehicles then I'd be more inclined to go for those.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

So, Godus for $3 on GMG.

I hear it has free to play facebook game mechanics like having to wait real time hours or days for stuff to happen.
I just want a relaxing god game where I can build a town and sculpt stuff without worrying about too much, will it deliver or is it as lovely as it sounds?

edit: Just realized they released an expansion for the game when it isn't even out of early access yet, uhh... well there's my answer I suppose. :shrek:

Deakul fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Oct 19, 2014

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Morter posted:

Sold, I needed a shooter to play.

And by "sold" I mean "installing" because I apparently already have this game. :gbsmith:

Just make sure you disable the voice commands system. It's a great concept, but it's pre-Kinect tech and barely functions. If you turn it off, it just replaces it with a Mass Effect style command/dialogue panel.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Freak Futanari posted:

The zero gravity gimmick makes the movement feel even more sluggish and floaty than in the other Borderlands games, and it also means that loot and quest items will float away from you (often falling off cliffs and into lava).

The level design is loving terrible. Not only is there a LOT of backtracking, but the areas are designed in ways that make it confusing to figure out how you're supposed to get back up the huge cliff you accidentally fell off of. The maps are terrible too, and there are even times where they straight up forgot to put certain areas on the map, so your mission waypoint will literally just point you to a blank spot outside of the actual map.
Agreed on both of those!

Freak Futanari posted:

The humor is completely gone. I mean, the humor in the other Borderlands games were divisive, i get that, but in this one i honestly can't even tell if they're trying to be funny. They made a "YOU CAN HAZ" joke within the first hour of the game, and that's probably the only earnest attempt at being funny that i've seen so far.

Not even Handsome Jack is funny. Nobody is. In fact it seems to go out of its way to poo poo on established characters and make you retroactively hate them due to how awful and boring they are in this game. The new characters are even worse, being completely forgettable except for when they're saying poorly written dick and fart jokes.
I'm not far enough in yet to see if the humor is worse, but I haven't found Handsome Jack to be funny at all so far.

Freak Futanari posted:

Oh, and they hosed up the driving physics too. The game often expects you to jump a ramp over a ravine or something with your car, except that it is pretty much impossible to gain enough speed to actually clear the jump, leaving you with no choice but to abandon the car and jump across on foot. The vehicle handling is hosed up too, and no matter how gently you try to turn, they will usually just end up doing a spastic 90 degree turn.
Yes, I agree the driving is way worse, but I did figure out you need to boost for longer than expected to make those jumps. They should have caught that in play testing. When I encountered that, I started looking for what else was wrong with the game, and it all started bubbling up.

Freak Futanari posted:

The core gameplay is still the same as in Borderlands 2, but that really isn't enough to save this game from being an absolute turd.

I think if people go in thinking it's more of a standalone expansion, and get it on sale, they might be fine with it. It brings a few new things in that are cool (classes/guns), some that are horrible, and doesn't fix anything that was bad from the previous games. I think I went in with my expectations too high. :smith:

Also, I hated seeing goons poo poo on BL2 as I loved it so much, but now I'm one of you.

Like most things, wait for a deep sale.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Handsome Jack wasn't funny in Borderlands 2 either

And he just. kept. talking

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Quest For Glory II posted:

I thought he was a very nice character given the Borderlands setting. My favorite one, given that I don't really remember any other. I like that he kept talking. It made the endless walkign and backtracking somewhat less than complete poo poo.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Actually he was hilarious.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing
I watched some Borderlands-whatever-they're-calling-the-third-game gameplay and all the voice actors--Jack's included--just seemed so done with everything. Even if the writing is solid (and what I saw was hit-or-miss) humor is gonna fall flat if the VA doesn't sell it.

Also there were like three separate "precocious child" characters that were completely insufferable, and I think only one of them was supposed to be.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Deakul posted:

So, Godus for $3 on GMG.

I hear it has free to play facebook game mechanics like having to wait real time hours or days for stuff to happen.
I just want a relaxing god game where I can build a town and sculpt stuff without worrying about too much, will it deliver or is it as lovely as it sounds?

edit: Just realized they released an expansion for the game when it isn't even out of early access yet, uhh... well there's my answer I suppose. :shrek:
I'm really really easy to please when it comes to games and even I think Godus is poo poo and a waste of money. It's a weird case of an early access game I actually liked better before they patched it into a 'better' game because it made me realize they had no idea how to actually make it fun.

Unless something amazing happens to it during development it's a bad game that's constantly going in the wrong direction.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Male Man posted:

I watched some Borderlands-whatever-they're-calling-the-third-game gameplay and all the voice actors--Jack's included--just seemed so done with everything. Even if the writing is solid (and what I saw was hit-or-miss) humor is gonna fall flat if the VA doesn't sell it.

The directing definitely seems worse.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Does Shadowrun Returns have terminals/PDAs to read or something. It's $3.74 on GMG but I gots to know

RPGs without terminals or PDAs or journals or diaries to read is like. Football without Brett Favre. Just not the same

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
It's funny because these complaints are exactly the same as the ones about the previous Borderlands games except now apparently they've gotten so bad that they're even losing the true believers.

E: for reference I played the poo poo out of the original but gave up on 2 after around 20 frustrating hours

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Yeah, a lot of the stuff I don't like about PS was in Borderlands 1 and 2 as well but it's more clearly defined this time.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Papercut posted:

It's funny because these complaints are exactly the same as the ones about the previous Borderlands games except now apparently they've gotten so bad that they're even losing the true believers.

E: for reference I played the poo poo out of the original but gave up on 2 after around 20 frustrating hours

Not that I care that you don't like BL2, but holy poo poo stop playing a game before 20 hours if it's that frustrating. If it gets better past that point it's still not worth spending 20 hours to get there.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

I don't know when Darklands showed up on Steam but if you like classic RPGs you should get on that poo poo.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Does Shadowrun Returns have terminals/PDAs to read or something. It's $3.74 on GMG but I gots to know

RPGs without terminals or PDAs or journals or diaries to read is like. Football without Brett Favre. Just not the same
I don't recall there being a lot but they are there. Returns is a solid RPG, but Dragonfall is so much better.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Handsome Jack, Claptrap and Tiny Tina were funny.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
So I pimped this out before, but I want to pimp it out one last time.

For those who haven't been paying attention, Bioware is currently offering 12xp exp in SWTOR for those who own Shadow of Revan and are subbed to the game. What this translates to is that you can level 1-55 entirely off the class storylines, and do so in 4-5 days tops. The only "trick" behind it is it ends when SoR launches, so you've only got until December 1st to finish everything up.

This is one of the best deals going on right now, and is absolutely insane. I'm sure most of you played SWTOR at launch, but just in case, it launched to critical acclaim, just for people to realize it was a wholly shallow experience, with very little going on in the way of new quest ideas/endgame to separate it from other MMOs. Thanks to those issues, people left it in droves, and it eventually went F2P. The thing is, even the people who hate it the most will agree that the class storylines are the best party of the game, and would be completely worth it if they were pulled out of the MMO trappings.

With this deal up, you can completely ignore everything else in the game, and just play through those storylines. And having been doing that for the last week, it's totally worth it. I finished the Trooper storyline last week, and am just now finishing up the BH storyline, and both of them have been great fun to play through. With the exp booster up, I can ignore everything but my next mission, making them tie together much better then they originally did when all that MMO bear rear end grinding was in the way. Plot elements and callbacks actually work, because I saw those people/events 4-5 hours ago, rather then 2-3 weeks ago.

It's turned it from a subpar MMO I had to wade through to see the writing, to several separate but connected single player RPGs that are all fantastically written, and are all indie game length.

It's still got a few problems, but this is one of the best deals I've ever seen in gaming. The Sith Warrior/Imperial Agent storylines alone are easily worth the $35 asking price, and if you start throwing in other good stories like the BH, Inquis, or Smugg you've more then gotten your bang for the buck. Anybody who likes Star Wars, RPGs, or Bioware games in general would be crazy not to jump on this while it's up.

e: They have also fixed or are fixing most of the games problems with SoR. They've put in a decent amount of Raids already, and SoR should make the endgame even more varied then it is currently. PvP and Space PvP are both getting revamped in a way that pretty much everyone is stoked about, and they are completely rebalancing all the classes to support it. The skill bloat several classes suffer from is getting reworked, as they are removing the skill trees/most of the excess skills, and replacing the system with something more akin to what WoW/Diablo 3 has when it comes to skills. And this is on top of the easier leveling/alting stuff they added with the Legacy system, the side content they added with Starfighter/Strongholds, and the endgame stuff they've added with Czerka/Manaan/Oricon. It's honestly becoming one of the best MMOs on the market on top of of the class storylines, so for those of you who want a good new MMO, this 1-55 deal might be a good way to get some classes ready for the new endgame. Especially since once you have a single 50/55/60 characters, all the reasons you'd want to sub go away, and F2P becomes the best choice.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

Deakul posted:

So, Godus for $3 on GMG.

Godus is a complete piece of poo poo, get Reprisal Universe instead: http://store.steampowered.com/app/319560/

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Terminally Bored posted:

Godus is a complete piece of poo poo, get Reprisal Universe instead: http://store.steampowered.com/app/319560/

Not crazy about the art style but that's intriguing, but did they really keep Populous' awful and archaic restricting view point?

Rookersh posted:

For those who haven't been paying attention, Bioware is currently offering 12xp exp in SWTOR for those who own Shadow of Revan and are subbed to the game. What this translates to is that you can level 1-55 entirely off the class storylines, and do so in 4-5 days tops. The only "trick" behind it is it ends when SoR launches, so you've only got until December 1st to finish everything up.

This is one of the best deals going on right now, and is absolutely insane. I'm sure most of you played SWTOR at launch, but just in case, it launched to critical acclaim, just for people to realize it was a wholly shallow experience, with very little going on in the way of new quest ideas/endgame to separate it from other MMOs. Thanks to those issues, people left it in droves, and it eventually went F2P. The thing is, even the people who hate it the most will agree that the class storylines are the best party of the game, and would be completely worth it if they were pulled out of the MMO trappings.

With this deal up, you can completely ignore everything else in the game, and just play through those storylines. And having been doing that for the last week, it's totally worth it. I finished the Trooper storyline last week, and am just now finishing up the BH storyline, and both of them have been great fun to play through. With the exp booster up, I can ignore everything but my next mission, making them tie together much better then they originally did when all that MMO bear rear end grinding was in the way. Plot elements and callbacks actually work, because I saw those people/events 4-5 hours ago, rather then 2-3 weeks ago.

It's turned it from a subpar MMO I had to wade through to see the writing, to several separate but connected single player RPGs that are all fantastically written, and are all indie game length.

It's still got a few problems, but this is one of the best deals I've ever seen in gaming. The Sith Warrior/Imperial Agent storylines alone are easily worth the $35 asking price, and if you start throwing in other good stories like the BH, Inquis, or Smugg you've more then gotten your bang for the buck. Anybody who likes Star Wars, RPGs, or Bioware games in general would be crazy not to jump on this while it's up.

e: They have also fixed or are fixing most of the games problems with SoR. They've put in a decent amount of Raids already, and SoR should make the endgame even more varied then it is currently. PvP and Space PvP are both getting revamped in a way that pretty much everyone is stoked about, and they are completely rebalancing all the classes to support it. The skill bloat several classes suffer from is getting reworked, as they are removing the skill trees/most of the excess skills, and replacing the system with something more akin to what WoW/Diablo 3 has when it comes to skills. And this is on top of the easier leveling/alting stuff they added with the Legacy system, the side content they added with Starfighter/Strongholds, and the endgame stuff they've added with Czerka/Manaan/Oricon. It's honestly becoming one of the best MMOs on the market on top of of the class storylines, so for those of you who want a good new MMO, this 1-55 deal might be a good way to get some classes ready for the new endgame. Especially since once you have a single 50/55/60 characters, all the reasons you'd want to sub go away, and F2P becomes the best choice.

How far can you get with just the F2P version and is it solo-able?... Can I get AI controlled party members each with a unique personality? Basically, can I treat it as KOTOR3 yet?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Rookersh posted:

Seconded. I'm close to my second level 55 character after rushing the first and taking it more casually, and it's still barely been a week. If you ever wanted to play an MMO and not deal with bullshit fetch quests and grinding now's the time.

The stories are pretty good, especially on the Imperial side, and once you get the hang of it's particular MMO features, SWTOR is almost like a single player RPG with a few extra bits.

Head over to the SWTOR thread in the MMO HQ and just constantly ask questions. I got a lot of good advice and suggestions while playing, plus joining the goon guild will give you a network of people in-game who can help you out with any questions or problems.

Deakul posted:

Not crazy about the art style but that's intriguing, but did they really keep Populous' awful and archaic restricting view point?

How far can you get with just the F2P version and is it solo-able?... Can I get AI controlled party members each with a unique personality? Basically, can I treat it as KOTOR3 yet?

The F2P version is laughably awful compare to the subscription. It's nothing but a bunch of enormous inconveniences designed to make you just say "gently caress it" and get the subscription. For example, currently subscribers get all their skills free from their trainers, but F2P have to pay assloads of credits for them, plus you have a really small credit max you can carry and are heavily restricted from using the item market place which is the only way you can make the money you need from selling gathered items to afford all skills.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Oct 19, 2014

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

Deakul posted:

You can basically play through the entire story content, but the /timeplayed would be 48-72 hours per character as opposed to 12-15 hours with the 12X experience boost.

If you're interested in messing around with the game, play F2P until level 20 to see if the game catches your eye, then get the 12x boost if you're short on time.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
SWTOR doesn't have controller support does it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Samurai Sanders posted:

SWTOR doesn't have controller support does it?

No, it's an MMO with hotbars and plays nothing like KOTOR. Maybe you can use Joy2Key to assign movement keys and a few actions but I assume it would be a terrible experience.

• Locked thread