Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hahahah your sexperts are looking and reaching for poo poo pretty hard.

I asked for proof nobody supplied any so I offered a theoretical and silly solution to prove your point and now I'm the dungeon master.

What do you have agains symbians anyways?

Also really nice relation shaming back with the person being honest.

I thought this would be an interesting thread to follow but some of you peeps are about as useful as a condom full of bees to help erectile dysfunction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Mans posted:

no, you wanted to strap women to machines and interrogate them until they confessed about the true nature of the legendary female orgasm.

Surprisingly this is actually a pretty common fetish among women.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Oh God, shut up you idiots. Just enjoy sex, it doesn't always have to end in orgasm for either party

This stopped being funny 3 days ago

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

LingcodKilla posted:

a condom full of bees to help erectile dysfunction.

Please don't kink shame.

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

Sometimes my boyfriend doesn't ejaculate when we have sex. Is his dick broken?! :ohdear:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Skutter posted:

Sometimes my boyfriend doesn't ejaculate when we have sex. Is his dick broken?! :ohdear:

Does he tell you to close your eyes then spit in your face and proclaimed that he came? Girlfriend your relationship may be on the rocks.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Skutter posted:

Time to sever. :getin:

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

LingcodKilla posted:

Does he tell you to close your eyes then spit in your face and proclaimed that he came? Girlfriend your relationship may be on the rocks.

Sorry you're bad at sex.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

LingcodKilla posted:

What if spitting in her face is how he achieves orgasm. Don't knock it until you've tried it!

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Skutter posted:

I have this problem too, and it's mainly because my girlfriend self lubricates a bit too much. There's no friction at all, so the feeling just isn't there.

Generally we solve this via oral/hj/butt stuff OR I go in early before she's a soppy mess.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Rhymenoserous posted:

I have this problem too, and it's mainly because my girlfriend self lubricates a bit too much. There's no friction at all, so the feeling just isn't there.

Generally we solve this via oral/hj/butt stuff OR I go in early before she's a soppy mess.

Kegels. She needs to be able deglove a banana. Then you get a free peeled banana instead, so its not a total loss.

GeorginaSpica
Oct 29, 2011

DandyLion posted:

Kegels. She needs to be able deglove a banana. Then you get a free peeled banana instead, so its not a total loss.

lol

If only that worked for sure. If hubby is not 'complaining' that I am too tight then he's 'complaining' that I am too lubricated. Usually the excess lubrication is partly his fault due to it being the second round. Rhymenoserous suggestions are normally what we do too. Though sometimes we just have to wait until next time....

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm saying it's hard for a layman to prove compared to a man orgasming. I'm sure a scientist in a lab with all sorts of sensors could prove it for an individual woman.

Okay seriously, personal experience has taught me that ladies do have physical cues indicating orgasm, like clenching during and after and everything throbbing after. And I mean, throbbing so hard you can feel it with your fingers, and I assume a dick. Have my experiences been abnormal or is this guy just that stupid?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

oval office raja posted:

Okay seriously, personal experience has taught me that ladies do have physical cues indicating orgasm, like clenching during and after and everything throbbing after. And I mean, throbbing so hard you can feel it with your fingers, and I assume a dick. Have my experiences been abnormal or is this guy just that stupid?

If your woman doesn't constantly piss her pants I'm fairly sure she can control her throbbing tunnel of passion.

Changed my mind.

Hearsay on your supposed personal experience. Show is proof or you may as well be trying to prove God through your throbbing migraines.

Crab Dad fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Oct 18, 2014

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

LingcodKilla posted:

If your woman doesn't constantly piss her pants I'm fairly sure she can control her throbbing tunnel of passion.

I can't even begin to understand what this means. Are you saying that women will not only fake an orgasm by making funny noises, but we will also fake muscle contractions as extra proof for the orgasm pudding? What the hell. If you are that far into lying to your partner about your orgasms, you are way beyond any sort of "Oh I'm just doing this to not make them feel bad" territory.

If I'm having an orgasm (which I do all the time because I am a sex haver), there's no way I am able to control my muscles during such, because they're going wild with passions.

But I can't deglove a banana, so I don't know if you want to take my word for it. v:shobon:v

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Faking an orgasm involves faking the sounds and faking the clenching. Otherwise you wouldn't be pretending to come, you'd just be making some weird noises. It's just doing Kegels at appropriate intervals, it's not super complex or difficult.

I actually haven't faked, but I totally understand why people do.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
:ssh: I think you're all getting trolled in the same fashion as the "my black girlfriend has a slave/master fetish" guy that got the last iteration of this thread closed.

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

Do you have a personal relationship with female orgasm?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
soo about my hot rear end

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
walk down the stret people wanrt to put their dilz right in THAT rear end bu i'm like no tbh
any tips??

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Avshalom posted:

walk down the stret people wanrt to put their dilz right in THAT rear end bu i'm like no tbh
any tips??

Try dressing different.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Sex Questions Megathread III: control her throbbing tunnel of passion

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

LingcodKilla posted:

Changed my mind.

Hearsay on your supposed personal experience. Show is proof or you may as well be trying to prove God through your throbbing migraines.

Regular, rythmic clenching for pleasure/fooling a dick is not the same as the clenching and throbbing that happens during an orgasm

AFAIK there's no way to fake the throbbing

I have no idea how to prove something that most people already know because they've managed to help a few women orgasm. there are no studies, apparently there are no scientists who are as much of a giant rear end in a top hat as you are. At least not with funding.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

So it's either so unimportant nobody has ever bothered to prove it or mass hysteria ( just like religion ). Does it make you feel bad artists can get grants for literally lovely art but a few randy scientists can't fund research into the unicorn of female sexual achievement?

Faith based fucker.

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

"Yes Miss Brady I'm requesting funding to look into evidence of the female orgasm. Beyond hearsay and the claims of half the human population, there's nothing else to go on."

"I'll have your answer in a few days, mister Bomberguy."

Once I've left, Brady goes over to her phone. She dials a single digit. It rings only once before being picked up.
"They're onto us."

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

LingcodKilla posted:

So it's either so unimportant nobody has ever bothered to prove it or mass hysteria ( just like religion ). Does it make you feel bad artists can get grants for literally lovely art but a few randy scientists can't fund research into the unicorn of female sexual achievement?

Faith based fucker.

..or it's considered very basic empirical knowledge. Why would horned up scientists getting funding or not be my concern? I can have just as many orgasms now as I would be able to if they 'proved' whateverthefuck you're even asking for.

You're either a troll or really, really dumb.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

In the interests of moving the thread along, new girl just told me she has a fantasy about having sex while being picked up and pinned against the wall. I'm in pretty decent shape but this seems difficult to achieve for any length of time. Anyone have advice or should I go over to YLLS for more advice on my deadlift form?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Soylent Pudding posted:

In the interests of moving the thread along, new girl just told me she has a fantasy about having sex while being picked up and pinned against the wall. I'm in pretty decent shape but this seems difficult to achieve for any length of time. Anyone have advice or should I go over to YLLS for more advice on my deadlift form?

What's the height difference between the two of you?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Soylent Pudding posted:

If the wall has a small railing or banister or something, you could place her partially on that to make it easier to hold her up. Otherwise, you could use a shirt or pair of pants to make a makeshift sling. Wrap it around your upper back and her butt so that you can use more muscles.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Soylent Pudding posted:

use the side edge of a dresser or something similar to help hold her up, just rest her tailbone and small amount of her rear end on it. She's supported but doesn't really feel like it, there's still room for your balls to flap around, everyone wins

alternatively, make sure she means "all the needs to be up against the wall" instead of just "a few minutes of it"

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
Could anyone direct me to a post that I've missed while skimming the thread or offer some advice for my fiancee and I? We both love sex, find one another attractive, all that is good and fine but.. We're both very sexually adventurous and like to try more unorthodox things than doggy-style. Our primary issue is that we're both submissive when it comes to sex and each of us find it terribly awkward trying to dom for the other. For example, even dirty/down-talking is hard for us to get going. Humiliation is kind of our kink in the psychological sense, less so in the 'tie my up and make me helpless' sense.

We would really, really appreciate any advice or help.

Oh god I feel dumb as hell posting this. :smith:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

LingcodKilla posted:

Faith based fucker.

i can't believe people still don't know that this is an area of study

like there's a very popular tv show about it on showtime even

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters_of_Sex_(book)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Vagon posted:

Could anyone direct me to a post that I've missed while skimming the thread or offer some advice for my fiancee and I? We both love sex, find one another attractive, all that is good and fine but.. We're both very sexually adventurous and like to try more unorthodox things than doggy-style. Our primary issue is that we're both submissive when it comes to sex and each of us find it terribly awkward trying to dom for the other. For example, even dirty/down-talking is hard for us to get going. Humiliation is kind of our kink in the psychological sense, less so in the 'tie my up and make me helpless' sense.

So..... You need a person to just come in and insult you while you guys have sex? Would a web camera observer making disparaging comments about your efforts be enough?

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur

Vagon posted:

Can't you be sexually adventurous together without one of you explicitly dominating the other? (Hint, you can.) If you both are actually "very sexually adventurous" and like to "try more unorthodox things", then the next step is just to actually do that. If you are both waiting for the other to take charge, you will have a very long wait. Decide you are going to try ___(whatever) together, and just do it. Also, "dirty talking" (not a requirement in the first place) doesn't necessarily come naturally to people. Practice makes perfect; fake it till you make it. Can't go wrong with basic "I love it when you ___", "I love how your ___ is so ___", "It makes me so hard to see you ___" etc... Everything sounds better and less dumb in the heat of the moment.

Explore what your kinks actually are, too. Sometimes people think their submissive, but it's really just inexperience talking, and they're insecure about leading the way. Or just don't actually know what they want, so it's easier to "be submissive", and let their partner lead the way. When two people like this get together, it sounds like your post ("We think we're adventurous, but both submissive, so we're not actually doing anything adventurous.")

If you both are truly in touch with what your sexual kinks are, and you both like humiliation but neither one of you can learn to dish it out, then you will need to turn to resources outside your relationship. Like a cam girl making fun of you or something.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Vagon posted:

Is hiring a professional domme out of the question? Because this is a thing they do.

client
Aug 19, 2010

Vagon posted:

If youre trying to get horned up op, i'll do owns on you, call you gay, and make fun of your posts and bad dick.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Two shy submissive betas who are sexual adventurers but can't actual get enough initiative to command things for a little while.

It's like someone saying they love street racing but alas, they're terrified of cars.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

There's a sitcom in this, I know it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

3's in Charge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008