Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slum Loser
May 6, 2011

news from nadir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krupa
Apr 27, 2006

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

its like motley crue marries the cure
Mötley Cüre

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

cryme posted:

code:
We Love You Hans Mole
         Man

Hand Mole Man
    The Old Guy

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ferrule posted:

About 260.

Dadjacket
Jul 23, 2004

HIPSTER PITCHFORK CARDIGAN SCARF

cryme posted:

code:
We Love You Hans Mole
         Man

Hand Mole Man
    The Old Guy

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

Woodstock 1999 was pretty great, guys.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

:fella:Life is overwhelming:fella:

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

Woodstock 1999 was pretty great, guys.

eyyy

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

eh not really

Planetarium
Apr 19, 2003

Grimey Drawer

your cap collection is unparalleled

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

TOY

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

i really hope my friends slipknot burner is on flickr

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

i think this one is better

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
i was at woodstock 99

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
[conceived] at

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

slowdave posted:

i think this one is better

This headline is misleading, it's actually an insane lawsuit directed against a regular clown posse and has. Nothing to do with the rap duo

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK

Meursault Horny posted:

This headline is misleading, it's actually an insane lawsuit directed against a regular clown posse and has. Nothing to do with the rap duo

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68JQtxTzjqc

ASMR Role Play - Caring and Supportive Funky Kong Gives You A Ride Home From The Airport

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
ASMR about your favorite 90s videogame characters playing Minecraft, Terraria mods where the guys from Sherlock (BBC) gently caress each other, creepy pasta about breakfast cereal mascots, a really angry rant about rugrats, animated gifs from homeward bound that help you relate to being in a masters program, three thousand page fanfic about regular show that started as a NaNoWriMo, a doctoral thesis on homestuck, cosplay of the ballpit from dashcon, every my little pony character (even minor characters) tattooed along the length of a pasty fat thigh, steampunk reggae, a crocheted dr. who body pillow, let's plays where the guy does really bad video games and makes voices for each of the characters and four of his friends do guest appearances and also do voices for the characters and there's an ongoing story with lore and mythos, you go to the movies and every movie is super hero movie or at least based on a comic book,

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

sector_corrector posted:

Caring and Supportive Funky Kong Gives You A Ride Home From The Airport

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Darley-Wilkinson
Jun 19, 2007

uuuuiiii

sector_corrector posted:

ASMR about your favorite 90s videogame characters playing Minecraft, Terraria mods where the guys from Sherlock (BBC) gently caress each other, creepy pasta about breakfast cereal mascots, a really angry rant about rugrats, animated gifs from homeward bound that help you relate to being in a masters program, three thousand page fanfic about regular show that started as a NaNoWriMo, a doctoral thesis on homestuck, cosplay of the ballpit from dashcon, every my little pony character (even minor characters) tattooed along the length of a pasty fat thigh, steampunk reggae, a crocheted dr. who body pillow, let's plays where the guy does really bad video games and makes voices for each of the characters and four of his friends do guest appearances and also do voices for the characters and there's an ongoing story with lore and mythos, you go to the movies and every movie is super hero movie or at least based on a comic book,

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
NEOONE

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

my wallet

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

are there nerds here tonight

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLPsmMIVmWw

Dadjacket
Jul 23, 2004

HIPSTER PITCHFORK CARDIGAN SCARF

sector_corrector posted:

ASMR Role Play - Caring and Supportive Funky Kong Gives You A Ride Home From The Airport

oh my GOD

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

JohnnyC posted:

are there nerds here tonight

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

cf posted:

[conceived] at

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

pretend i youtubedoublered this with a gybe song or something

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

wait no http://youtubedoubler.com/dGrz

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

:eyepop:

Adbot