Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

BIZORT posted:

I figured out what I did. The end of the game part where it shows you the MT points you've accumulated was taking too long so I was hitting options and quitting the game thinking that was it. It wasn't quite completing so it was as though I was quitting out of the game. I let it go another 10 seconds or so and I got the proper quit screen and my stars. Games that don't let you button mash through unnecessary cut screens and pauses are kind of annoying

Never play Destiny. You will throw your controller against the screen when you have to sit through all their bullshit cutscenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

ihatepants posted:

My main issue with MyTeam is how frequent severe injuries are. I had four consecutive games where I lost Lowry, Cousins, Dirk, DRose and Korver for 14-16 games each. And the injuries are pretty much always involving the lower leg, so no one even has enough injury cards to heal.

Yeah lower leg cards also NEVER appear on the auction house. The whole injury system is dumb cause why are these guys getting injured so much?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Is it just me or did they patch Steve Kerr out of the commentary?

DailyDumSum
May 21, 2004
Fresh Daily

The Duggler posted:

Is it just me or did they patch Steve Kerr out of the commentary?

No, say it ain't so! I love the fact that not only is Steve Kerr coaching the warriors, but he was also commenting on the game as well.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

DailyDumSum posted:

No, say it ain't so! I love the fact that not only is Steve Kerr coaching the warriors, but he was also commenting on the game as well.

You can have 3 Steve Kerrs doing different jobs in this game if you have a classic Bulls team play the Warriors.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

So I just got extra pre order packs for some reason.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Strawberry Panda posted:

So I just got extra pre order packs for some reason.

I think they are apology packs for how bad the service has been lately

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
And the people that didn't get rookie KD in their rookie KD pack.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

KDdidit posted:

And the people that didn't get rookie KD in their rookie KD pack.

Haha i did get him in my original pack but I'll take the 1000 MT points the duplicate is worth.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Strawberry Panda posted:

Haha i did get him in my original pack but I'll take the 1000 MT points the duplicate is worth.

That, and if you're really cheap, you can swap the new one with the old one and just sell that one for 1k if the old one has a shorter contract left.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
I dunno if anybody else knew but on My Player if you go into the fake Twitter if you press Y to see your followers you can send messages to people, Deng broke his leg in one of my games so I sent him a message cussing him out for his poor performance.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

The new locker code for this episode of NBA2kTV is heyguys. The reward is random, usually an accessory for MyPlayer, but I've heard that some people have gotten VC as a reward as well.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

I finally beat Domination mode today. I wish there was more to play in single player because lag makes Road to the Playoffs unplayable for me. I was pretty lucky and ended up getting Durant, Rose, CP3, Lowry, Wall, Dirk, Aldridge (twice), Cousins, Anthony Davis, Dwight, and Blake Griffin from all the free reward packs.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I got a "Court Series Hood" and I have no clue what that is

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I got some random item and I can't figure out what exactly it was and don't want to sift through pages of stuff in all the different menus to find it so, welp.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I tried taking MyPlayer into the Park and as soon as the match started the game wouldn't recognize my xbox controller and only used my keyboard instead. There's no way to fix it because you can't go into options.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Yeah, I hope the patch comes out soon.

Copper For Lyfe
Jun 1, 2011
Yea MyPark is unplayable for me on pc too. The delay is several seconds on anything you do which makes defence impossible and releasing your shots at the right time a complete fluke as the shot meter doesn't even pop up until after I've released the button.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

If it helps any, the park is unplayable on PS4 too, the lag online in this game (incuding quick game and MyTeam) is something fierce and makes defense pretty much impossible

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

I dunno if anybody else knew but on My Player if you go into the fake Twitter if you press Y to see your followers you can send messages to people, Deng broke his leg in one of my games so I sent him a message cussing him out for his poor performance.

You can also request a big 3 team up. Someone should do it when they are really good and let us know how it works out. Basically a Miami heat team with wade bosh and LeBron but with your dude and two people you tweet at I presume.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Has the rebounding changed a bit for anyone else in myplayer? I didn't put a lot of vc in rebounding since it's easier this year and now my player is bobbling and losing the ball a bit more. Still averaging a double double so not that bad just different

Emery
Feb 8, 2012
Man, you know what I really love about MyCareer? Getting a triple double and beating the Thunder by double digits, only to have the coach say our pick and rolls are pathetic and that his little podunk college school could whup us.

I scored over a hundred points, coach. I broke the scoring record. I had 16 steals. I don't think we're going to get embarrassed next game.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Why does the CPU love to use 23 seconds of the shot clock on every possession?

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

Discovering I can use the in game Twitter account in myplayer is revolutionary. I tell Jimmer how much I hate after every game, just after I'm done shilling local gardening stores and checking in with my BFF Joel Embiid.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Stevie Lee posted:

Why does the CPU love to use 23 seconds of the shot clock on every possession?

A better question is why is my coach using 5 timeouts in the first quarter. Also, I'm honored you want me in the game but calling timeout with 0.7 seconds left in the quarter is a little much.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
The patch is out for those of you guys on Steam. Should hopefully improve some of the issues with stuttering and hopefully improve stability, among other things.

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Oct 21, 2014

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
e: ^ oh.

PC patch just installed (77.8MB). Anybody know what's in it?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

The Glumslinger posted:

The patch is out for those of you guys on Steam. Should hopefully improve some of the issues with stuttering and hopefully improve stability, among other things.

Have you heard anything about MyCareer crashing at 17/18%, As even after the patch this is still happening for all of my MyCareer players after a certain number of games.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Dexo posted:

Have you heard anything about MyCareer crashing at 17/18%, As even after the patch this is still happening for all of my MyCareer players after a certain number of games.

There should be a crash report in %appdata%\2K Sports\NBA 2K15\

If you post it, it will help us try to track it down and hopefully get it fixed

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Oct 22, 2014

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
{9cad2ead}
6ae69f020009b940
84c05e4000093398
84c05e40000185c8
84c05e4000029d2d
84c05e40000191cf
84c05e4000051248
9011c9
91e4d9
917ba4
909b79
d84fab
d687a0
ab250a
ab2a6d
d1c92c
d1fa3e
2012ab
1537e2
9587ed
96daea
c805ed
d17dc9
ff97d
101a57
10224a
10233e
1024aa
b043f7
2c645
2c55f
2bfdc
53afa
8ce13
4110de
42b9f4
14e8c4
4abbfa
4ac19c
43e303
f2e1af
6ae69f02000159ed
84c05e400002c541

If you have access to the support system My Ticket Number is #806817

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
gently caress the controller bug/dumbness of setting Keyboard as player one in My Park. Controller disabled as soon as I finally get into an actual 3v3 game.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Oh man, the patch has made the game feel a lot better/less cheaty. Players on my team actually do what I would expect them to and make the shots they should make and all sorts of stuff.

Camping.. Intense!
May 18, 2005

Absolutely
Grimey Drawer
Jesus when am I going to get to play this loving game? I managed to get on the servers to play MyCareer and got through the 10 day contracts but I havent been able to play since then!

Coming from NBA 2K14 where I almost exclusively played MyCareer and now being forced to play myGM i have realised that i have almost no idea how to do anything but be a Centre. I am playing on Pro and have a 3-10 record, it seems like every team I am up against has about a 70% FG and i am sitting at about 45%. Davis is on my team but is only averaging about 7 points as i cant seem to get it to him and he only gets points from rebounds.. hosed if i know how to get better, should i be using playbook things or something?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Yes, run plays, go into options turn on automatic offensive play callng, view all plays and full play vision. That will help to teach you how plays run. Even with plays going, use pick and roll a lot, that's a great way to get the ball to your big down low.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Patch notes as promised:

quote:

Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
Controller/Keyboard bindings will now properly function in MyPARK.
Addressed an issue where the game would experience frame rate stuttering in certain situations.
The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing hangs when attempting to create/join an Online League with a custom roster.
Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
The keyboard should now properly detect input game-wide when a controller is also being used simultaneously.
Fixed an issue where in-game models would appear green/yellow on certain GPUs.
Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
Corrected an issue where black ‘blobs’ would appear in replay on certain system configurations.
Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.
Added support for users attempting to play with a GeForce 320M GPU.

Also, includes a fix for draft logic in MyGM/MyLeague

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Oct 22, 2014

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Anybody want to play some My Park on PC today? The Rivet City park is is a loving wasteland

http://steamcommunity.com/id/trillberg

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Glumslinger posted:

Also, includes a fix for draft logic in MyGM/MyLeague

Does this mean teams won't draft 25 shooting guards in the first round of the first draft anymore?

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Aww, I kind of liked the crazy MyGM drafting. I thought it was a weirdly accurate representation of dumb GMs falling in love with a guy and taking him way, way too early. Can you imagine if the NBA actually had a redraft across the entire team? GMs would lose their god drat minds.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I recently had an amazing draft in MyGM. After dealing away picks while the team was good, I ended up with 3 late first round picks one season. All 3 picks started out in the low 80s for rating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Stevie Lee posted:

Anybody want to play some My Park on PC today? The Rivet City park is is a loving wasteland

http://steamcommunity.com/id/trillberg

Ah poo poo you're in Rivet City too? I went into that park twice and both times there was only one game going where everyone crowded around the 3 on 3 waiting for it to finish... with like 7 other courts open.

• Locked thread