Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laruzia
Sep 29, 2014

jayman52 posted:

Hey everyone, I have a poll up here about the gummi ship missions for Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix HD. Vote and let me know what you think.

Not having ever played Final Mix myself, it would be pretty cool to have at least a little look on them! Maybe not completely show all of them, but at least give us a little taste of your suffering
(Hmmmm...Sweet sweet LPer suffering...So very fresh~)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
And these are my feelings on how the poll is turning out.

Hankosha
Apr 1, 2008

SISTAS ARE DOIN' IT FOR THEMSELVES
Solution: make a Gummy ship completely out of guns.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

That's basically the only way to play, especially in KH2.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Unfortunately the missions require specific gummi ship builds in the first Final Mix.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!

Required for Gummi Ship discussion.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

I remember seeing that comic and it still makes me laugh because of how true it is.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Alright, I took a look at episode 18 and I noticed Funktastic was kinda right about the volume levels of episode 18. As such I am re-rendering episode 18 and it will be re-uploaded in about 2 hours.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

NEW UPDATE TIME!!!

Just a small note that there is no dual commentary for episode 20 due to the fact that the only cutscene in it is the one you get after winning the Pegasus Cup at Olympus. Also, I have two new sections to add to the Jiminy's Journal Updates. These are the Ansem's Reports and the World Chronicles. I'm going to hold off on showing the Ansem's Reports until we have gotten all of them and I will show the World Chronicles as complete each world.

New Episodes (Uncut):
Episode 019 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 019: Cleaning Up Monstro's Indigestion"
Episode 020 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 020: Pegasus Cup"

New Episodes (Cut):
Episode 019 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 019: Cleaning Up Monstro's Indigestion"
Episode 020 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 020: Pegasus Cup"

Jiminy's Journal Update

World Chronicles - Wonderland

World Chronicles - Deep Jungle

World Chronicles - Agrabah

World Chronicles - Monstro

New Characters

Dumbo
A baby circus elephant. He was taunted because of his huge ears, but his talent for flying made him the star of the circus. He first flew onto the screen in "Dumbo" (1941). VA: None

New Heartless

Parasite Cage
Heartless that appeared inside Monstro. It's know to swallow its enemies. Sora and the others rescue Pinocchio, who was trapped inside it. Drops: Cheer Ability For Goofy (First Encounter, 100% Chance); Stop Spell (Second Encounter, 100% Chance)

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

That Parasite Cage is straight out of Final Fantasy 9. I always thought that was a cool reference. Luckily, he doesn't drain Pinocchio's health every round!

Also, funny to hear you guys talking about Smash in the video! :D I have it but oddly enough I've been almost completely ignoring it in favor of Hyrule Warriors. It's the darnedest thing...

Next big release I'm looking forward to is Fantasy Life! And yeah Pokemon in November... I guess I'll be ignoring Smash again in favor of another game. :sigh:

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Then in December you have another giant RPG to ignore Smash with.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Hey, heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage.

Silver Falcon posted:

That Parasite Cage is straight out of Final Fantasy 9. I always thought that was a cool reference. Luckily, he doesn't drain Pinocchio's health every round!

Also, funny to hear you guys talking about Smash in the video! :D I have it but oddly enough I've been almost completely ignoring it in favor of Hyrule Warriors. It's the darnedest thing...

Next big release I'm looking forward to is Fantasy Life! And yeah Pokemon in November... I guess I'll be ignoring Smash again in favor of another game. :sigh:

Nintendo really does know how to make us throw money at them.

Nameless Fool
Aug 29, 2008
I've been playing 1.5 thanks to this LP, and I've been able use warp drive to get to Monstro directly no problem. I've never heard about Monstro's appearance being random after the first time. :confused:

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Nameless Fool posted:

I've been playing 1.5 thanks to this LP, and I've been able use warp drive to get to Monstro directly no problem. I've never heard about Monstro's appearance being random after the first time. :confused:

It happens more if you try to approach Monstro without using warp. Also, it's pretty awesome to know that I helped you see this cool game that you decided to get for yourself. I guess it is true that Let's Plays are really good advertising.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

jayman52 posted:

It happens more if you try to approach Monstro without using warp. Also, it's pretty awesome to know that I helped you see this cool game that you decided to get for yourself. I guess it is true that Let's Plays are really good advertising.

Now if only Nintendo would realize that.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Well, I don't think people expect miracles when it comes to this sort of thing.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

jayman52 posted:

Well, I don't think people expect miracles when it comes to this sort of thing.

Good point.

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams
We got our final spell: Stop!

Stop is an interesting spell. It's an area-of-effect centered on Sora that freezes enemies in place. The amount of time, in seconds, is your max MP plus two. When you hit them while frozen, they don't seem to take any damage, but once Stop wears off, they take every hit during that time. It's a great way of doing lots of damage to a single time without them fighting back. It combines well with Gravity. Because Gravity does damage based on an enemy's current health, and Stop freezes an enemy's health in place until the hits actually happen... well, to put it simply, Stop and two casts of Gravity will kill ANYTHING, and that's without increasing Gravity's strength any.

We also got Dumbo. When Sora summons Dumbo, he shrinks down and jumps on his back. There's a minor flying effect that is completely and utterly useless, and your attack is replaced with a damaging blast of water that knocks enemies back. It doesn't do much damage, so it's very minor, but there is one thing that makes Dumbo have a good use.

During the duration of the summon, Dumbo and Sora are completely invincible. You cannot be harmed at all or even knocked back. Yet another reason magic is completely broken in this game, even the less-useful summons.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
I believe Sora shrinking down and sitting in Dumbo's hat is a reference to Timothy Q. Mouse who did the exact same sort of thing in the movie. Of course he didn't fight Heartless or use Dumbo to shoot water at enemies, but he did go up there in the hat sometimes.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone, I have an announcement to make. This is week is...MY BERFDAY!!!!! My actual birthday is on Friday, so in honor of such a momentous occasion it would be awesome if you could create fanart for this thread. Also starting on Monday I will be streaming my favorite PS1 RPG, Legend of Legaia. I will probably begin streaming around 9am and I will go till about 6pm. I will be taking a break around 1:30pm so I can do some commentary recording for new episodes. I will be following this schedule for Monday through Wednesday. On Thursday and Friday I will be streaming from 8am to 3pm because I have to be at work from 4pm to 8pm after that. All of the times I have just mentioned are in the central time zone. So adjust the times accordingly if you are in another time zone.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I will also be doing two updates this week. One on Monday and one on Friday. I also forgot to tell you where to send the fanart to. The easiest way to get it to me is to email it to me and my email address is jstephens64804@gmail.com.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Oct 13, 2014

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

New Update Time!

New Episodes (Uncut):
Episode 021 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 021: Helping Out the Pumpkin King"
Episode 022 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 022: Spanking the Brats"

New Episodes (Cut):
Episode 021 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 021: Helping Out the Pumpkin King"
Episode 022 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 022: Spanking the Brats"

Jiminy's Journal Update:

World Chronicles - Halloween Town

New Characters

The Mayor
The two-faced (literally) mayor Halloweeen town. He switches from his happy face to his sad face depending on his mood, which changes constantly. He's working with Jack to this year's festival the best ever. He appeared in "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas"(1993). VA: Jeff Bennett (Kingdom Hearts); Glenn Shadix (Everything Else)

Jack Skellington
The pumpkin king. He loves to scare people out of their wits. Headstrong, confident and likes grand gestures. Now he's working night and day to make this year's Halloween festival the greatest ever. He scared up some fun in "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993). VA: Chris Sarandon

Dr. Finkelstein
The mad scientist who created a "heart" to help Jack control the Heartless' dancing. Sally is another of his creations. She helps him around the lab, but she'd much rather spend time with Jack. He created some scares in "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993). VA: Jess Harnell

Zero
Jack's ghost dog. He comes out of his grave whenever Jack calls. He's very loyal to his master and loves it when his master plays with him. He loyally followed Jack in "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993). VA: None

Sally
Dr. Finkelstein's creation. She's patched togeth from parts that sometimes come off and move about on their own. She loves Jack and tries to steer him in the right direction, though it doesn't always work. She appeared in "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993). VA: Kath Soucie

Lock
The ringleader of the trio that includes Shock and Barrel. Their walking bathtub helps them get around while they commit all kinds of mischief. They sometimes help Oogie, but they're not really fond of him. He created havoc in "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993). VA: Jess Harnell

Shock
Along with Lock and Barrel, she's part of Oogie's plot to take over Halloween Town. Shock is the most cunning member of the trio. She keeps her cool when the other two are losing it. She created havoc in "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993). VA: Kath Soucie

Barrel
A member of the trio that includes Lock and Shock. He's a little slow, and often ends up as the butt of his partners' pranks and practical jokes. He created havoc in "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993). VA: Jeff Bennett

Oogie Boogie
This evil bag of bugs wants Jack out of town so he can take over. To further his plot, he's after the heart Dr. Finkelstein created and he's sent Lock, Shock and Barrel to steal it. He came apart at the seams in "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993) VA: Ken Page

New Heartless

Wight Knight
Heartless that mostly appears in Halloween Town. Their jerky, dancelike attack moves are fairly easy to dodge, but cause large damage. Drops: Lucid Gem (4% Chance); Hi-Potion (2% Chance); Mega-Potion (0.5% Chance)

Gargoyle
Winged Heartless that mostly appear in Halloween Town. They can move from one place to another amost without notice. Since they are prone to sneak attack, they often get caught off guard by counter attacks. Drops: Lucid Gem (4% Chance); Ether (2% Chance); Mega-Ether (0.5% Chance)

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

I also want to mention that because of how tired I am feeling today's portion of the Legend of Legaia stream won't begin until the afternoon portion. I will stream till a while later to compensate for it.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone, I'm about to start the birthday stream so you should stop on by to here for some awesome old-school RPG fun. I will be streaming Legend of Legaia for PS1.

Razorwind
May 20, 2010
KH1 is the only Kingdom Hearts game I played, though I did 100% it.

I actually enjoyed the Gummi Ship sections, but then I enjoy building things and SHMUPs. I know about a few of the extra scenes added by final mix, though I didn't know about the switched colour pallete bosses like Gundam Armour.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I really like Halloween Town in this game. Heartless invade your world. Most people would panic and/or what to get rid of them as quickly as possible.

Halloween Town? They just want to dance with them! :D It's a nice detail that you can't even attack the Heartless when you first arrive in the world. Because they're not a threat here. Yet.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

I know this will technically count as posting on Saturday, but I apologize because of how tired I have been lately. Anyways, NEW UPDATE TIME!!!

New Episodes (Uncut):
Episode 023 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 023: Scaring the Boogie Man"
Episode 024 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 024: Making The Captain Walk The Plank"

New Episodes (Cut):
Episode 023 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 023: Scaring the Boogie Man"
Episode 024 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 024: Making The Captain Walk The Plank"

Jiminy's Journal Update:

World Chronicles - Neverland

New Characters

Captain Hook
The pirate with a grudge against Peter Pan, who caused him to lose his hand to the crocodile. He threw in his lot with Maleficent and the Heartless, but ended up being chased over the horizon by the crocodile. He hooked us in "Peter Pan" (1953). VA: Corey Burton

Mr. Smee
Hook's first mate. He lives to take orders from Hook, but he's as slow-witted as Hook is obnoxious. He appeared in "Peter Pan" (1953). VA: Jeff Bennett

Peter Pan
The flying boy from Neverland, where no one ever grows up. He can be stubborn, but he's also fearless and has a strong sense of justice. He snuck on board Hook's ship to rescue Wendy, who was kidnapped. He led the Lost Boys in "Peter Pan" (1953). VA: Christopher Steele

Tinker Bell
The little pixie from Neverland. Peter Pan asked her to accompany Sora and friends on their quest, but she's anxious to see Peter. She made us believe in fairies in "Peter Pan" (1953). VA: None

Wendy Darling
A dreamy girl whose wish to visit Neverland came true. Peter Pan showed her the way, but she got caught up in Hook's vendetta against Peter, and was kidnapped by Hook. She watched over the Lost Boys in "Peter Pan" (1953). VA: Kathryn Beaumont

Crocodile
A seagoing reptile big enough to swallow a man whole – and he's always hungry! He got a taste of Hook once and never forgot it. Hook can tell when he's near by the sound of the clock ticking away in his stomach. He had a taste for Captain Hook in "Peter Pan" (1953). VA: None

New Heartless

Pirate
Heartless that mostly appear in Neverland. They are quite combative with their swords. They often just focus on the enemies in front, make them vulnerable to attacks from behind. Drops: Power Gem (4% Chance); Hi-Potion (2% Chance); Mega-Potion (1% Chance)

Air Pirate
Winged Heartless that mostly appear in Neverland. They are extremely combative and are hardly ever caught off guard. The attack with martial-arts-like techniques. Drops: Power Gem (4% Chance); Hi-Potion (2% Chance); Mega-Potion (1% Chance)

Battleship
Heartless that fused together with a pirate ship. They attack with homing and magic projectiles. Attack them at close range. Drops: Power Gem (16% Chance); Element Ring (2% Chance); Elixir (1% Chance)

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams
So we didn't get to see jack poo poo of what Oogie can actually do. When he rolls those dice, the results actually determine what he can attack you with; here we only saw him summoning Heartless and healing himself once. However, this is his arena from the original movie, and he has other things he can use, like three blades, a buzzsaw, and other stuff. In addition to that, when he's merged with his manor, destroying the lanterns is both a good and bad idea. If you can do so, they give you 250 experience each; not a bad amount for this point in the game! However, it unlocks other, more annoying attacks, or at least one more. He starts breathing out dark energy which is pretty much impossible to avoid if you're in its area.

By the way, casting Fira on Hook is a bad idea, but it's also hilarious. If you do, his pants catch on fire, and he runs around the ship in a panic. If you're in his way, though, it can really hurt.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

You know, I bet the copyright holders of Tarzan were pissed again when they heard they were rereleasing KH1FM.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Silegna posted:

You know, I bet the copyright holders of Tarzan were pissed again when they heard they were rereleasing KH1FM.

Were they pissed the first time the game released?

Lipumira
May 6, 2007

FIRE!
So I decided to get this Final Mix version and I forgot how much I HATE the flying and swimming levels. This isn't the best platformed and I find myself fighting the camera way more than I like.

I remember it got better in KH2.. I think. Already on order so I suppose I will see if I actually remember correctly.

LP feedback - I am enjoying watching you play, but as Prythian touched on, I don't find myself learning much about the game or the play at all. So, entertainment is like... 8, education is ..4 I liked the voice over information but other than that there isn't a lot of substance. Which is fine if that's what you are going for.

Hey, I keep tuning in... so I guess it's not a huge complaint?

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

J-Spot posted:

Were they pissed the first time the game released?

In the video, they said they were pissed because they only gave Square rights to Tarzan for one game, then they did two.

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams

Lipumira posted:

LP feedback - I am enjoying watching you play, but as Prythian touched on, I don't find myself learning much about the game or the play at all. So, entertainment is like... 8, education is ..4 I liked the voice over information but other than that there isn't a lot of substance. Which is fine if that's what you are going for.

Part of it is that with as many people as are in the videos, informative becomes much harder to do. There's a reason that most informative, educational LPs have solo commentary or with one or two other people at most. I try to be a little informative now and then when I'm commenting, but I do find it's much easier just to post information in the thread after the videos.

Lipumira
May 6, 2007

FIRE!

Prythian posted:

Part of it is that with as many people as are in the videos, informative becomes much harder to do. There's a reason that most informative, educational LPs have solo commentary or with one or two other people at most. I try to be a little informative now and then when I'm commenting, but I do find it's much easier just to post information in the thread after the videos.

Totally understand and get it. I don't get the feeling that there are many people new to Kingdom Hearts in this thread anyway. I suppose I mostly watch to see what I've missed along the way and to really make it clear that I am bad at this game.

Nameless Fool
Aug 29, 2008

Silegna posted:

In the video, they said they were pissed because they only gave Square rights to Tarzan for one game, then they did two.

It's more like they're being a bit anal with the use their IP and of the term game. Final Mix isn't different enough from KH1 vanilla to merit being called a second game.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Lipumira posted:

So I decided to get this Final Mix version and I forgot how much I HATE the flying and swimming levels. This isn't the best platformed and I find myself fighting the camera way more than I like.

I remember it got better in KH2.. I think. Already on order so I suppose I will see if I actually remember correctly.

Basically, as Prythian said the thread is where you are going to be getting most of your education on the games. The videos are, of course, on Youtube and as such I'm sure there is more than just the people on Something Awful seeing the videos so I figure why not make videos that will be entertaining and invite those who aren't forum members to come see the thread. I do this by posting the the thread url in description of every video.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

New Update!!!!!

New Episodes (Uncut):
Episode 025 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 025: Treasure Collecting and Hercules Cup"
Episdoe 026 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 026: Under the Sea"

New Episodes (Cut):
Episode 025 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 025: Treasure Collecting and Hercules Cup"
Episode 026 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 026: Under the Sea"

Jiminy's Journal Update:

New Characters

Ariel
Triton's youngest daughter. Ursula tricked her into helping steal his trident. With help from Sora and the others, all was put right. Still, she'll never stop dreaming of exploring the world outside her father's palace. Her voice enchanted us in "The Little Mermaid" (1989). VA: Jodi Benson

Flounder
Ariel's trusted friend. Flounder will do anything for her. He's small and not exactly brave, but he'll never leave Ariel's side, even when it means facing danger. He appeared in "The Little Mermaid" (1989). VA: Eli Russell Linnetz (Kingdom Hearts); Parker Goris (Everything Else)

Sebastian
Triton's concert master, a musical genius. The little crab is also responsible for keeping an eye on Ariel to ensure her safety. Whenever she leaves the palace, he's on pins and needles. He conducted himself in "The Little Mermaid" (1989). VA: Kevin Michael Richardson

King Triton
King of Atlantica, who is backed by the power of his trident. He has forbidden Ariel to have any contact with outsiders, which only led her to yearn to grow even stronger. He ruled the seas in "The Little Mermaid" (1989). VA: Kenneth Mars

New Heartless

Rare Truffle
Nonattacking Heartless that are rarely found. They like to jump, so helping them stay in the air may bring good things. The drops for this Heartless are kind of weird just like the Black Fungi and White Mushroom. The easiest way to describe this guys drops is that it depends on how good you are juggling enemies. The more times that you hit the Rare Truffle and keep it in the air the better drops you will get. It works out to this: 10 hits = Elixer (100% Chance), Mystery Goo (20% Chance); 50 hits = Elixer (100% Chance), Shiitake Rank (100% Chance), Mystery Goo (40% Chance); 100 hits = Megalixer (100% Chance), Matsutake Rank (100% Chance), Mystery Goo (100% Chance)

Sea Neon
Heartless resembling a jellyfish. They swim fast and attack in numbers. Overall, they are not tough opponents. Drops: Frost Gem (4% Chance); Ether (1% Chance); Blizzaga Ring (0.5% Chance)

Screwdiver
Heartless that acts with Aquatank. Unpredictable creatures, dashing forward one minute, cowardly retreating the next. They are invigorated by the sparks from the Aquatank. Drops: Hi-Potion (12% Chance); Thunder Gem (4% Chance); Thundaga Ring (0.2% Chance)

gatesealer
Apr 9, 2011

I never really used magic when I played this. I also didn't understand that magic attack was linked to mp. Because of this I loved the metal chocobo keyblade. At the time I felt it was almost kind of cheap to have it. I used magic more in KH2 but even then I focused more on physical attack. I am learning so much from this lp.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
At this point, it's a little strange how that girl keeps crashing in on every KH LP. I have this very small idea of doing an LP on KH2FM, and now I can't help but picture a crazy woman bursting through my window with an oversized key and demanding a part.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

New Updates Now!

New Episodes (Uncut):
Episode 027 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 027: Ursula Steals the Lance of Plot Importance"
Episode 028 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 028: Ursula Gets Spanked!"

New Episodes (Cut):
Episode 027 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 027: Ursula Steals the Lance of Plot Importance"
Episode 028 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 028: Ursula Gets Spanked!"

Jiminy's Journal Update:

World Chronicles - Atlantica

New Characters

Jetsam
Ursula's lackey, along with Flotsam. An evil moray eel, Jetsam is a smooth talker who loves to deceive. His speciality is using empty promises to lure unsuspecting mermen and mermaids in Ursula's clutches. He ran interference for Ursula in "The Little Mermaid" (1989). VA: Corey Burton

Flotsam
Ursula's lackey, along with Jetsam. An evil moray eel, Flotsam is a smooth talker who loves to deceive. His speciality is using empty promises to lure unsuspecting mermen and mermaids in Ursula's clutches. He ran interference for Ursula in "The Little Mermaid" (1989). VA: Corey Burton

Ursula
She deceived Ariel and stole the trident to take over Atlantica. Using its power, she became an enormous monster and battled Sora, Goofy and Donald. She appeared in "The Little Mermaid" (1989). VA: Pat Carroll

New Heartless:

Sheltering Zone
Heartless resembling a jellyfish. You receive damage just from colliding with it. They move slow, but break up into many Sea Neons if struck. They fling their tentacles away to their enemies away. Drops: Frost Gem (8% Chance); Ether (4% Chance); Blizzaga Ring (1% Chance)

Aquatank
Heartless resembling a fish that calmly swims the seas. They are often carrying Screwdivers. Leisurely large creatures that do not attack unless provoked. Drops: Thunder Gem (8% Chance); Mega-Potion (4% Chance); Thundaga Ring (1% Chance)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

That god drat Ursula battle was a bitch in the normal game. No Leaf Bracer, which was only added in Final Mix, meant since she attacked so fast, you'd never get a chance to heal.

• Locked thread