Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Video Games 0081
Jan 19, 2005

Nikaer Drekin posted:

Intelligent Life

Oh phew, she's got a Superman t-shirt on, I thought this Intelligent Life was completely free of nerd poo poo for a second!

You don't need an excuse. Drink as much as you want. Drink til you've had your fill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

F Minus

Mary Worth

Mary holds up her melting face as Paul Sorvino in drag sings the praises of Somerset.

Rex Morgan MD

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Piranha Club

Dick Tracy

Judge Parker

9 Chickweed Lane

His response should have looked something like this: t:mad:t

Pibgorn

The only enhancement Brooke made was to make 'Of The Barrel' a part of the name.

Zachary Nixon Johnson

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Catching up with Pickles. I'll do the Bleeker blitz tomorrow, or not, it kind of sucked the past few days.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Mother Goose & Grimm

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

How expensive is this college that they have dorm rooms this big? They look more like apartments.

Did they let Tiffany repaint her dorm, or did she just get lucky and get a purple one?

This one made me laugh.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
Jane's World

This is kind of dumb. I mean, yeah, strip checkers, fine, but is she really that stupid? Taking Jill's ropes off?

Non Sequitur

Bleh.

Heavenly Nostrils is with us once again...

Kliban's Cats

My cats would've ripped that off my finger before it reached the bottom of its string.

9 Chickweed Lane 10/21/2003

Zits

Kevin & Kell

:)

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
Cul-de-sac I predict that everyone will think he's a ghost!

Poptropica

:gonk: I NEED AN ADULT!!!

MEATCLIFF

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Huh, looks shopped, but it's not.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Dinette Set finally finds someone they can look down on.

Working Daze gets how marketing works.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Don't violate your kids privacy, it damages your relationship and do you really want to know what kind of creepy poo poo he jacks off to?

Monty

Mike du Jour

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Nikaer Drekin posted:

I wouldn't mind reading a paper on why the hell people are still so crazy for zombies. It's been played out for a while.

Pretty sure it speaks to the disconnectedness of modern society. Rather than connecting us, social media only drives us into insular groups that share our values, while driving us further away from others. A generation ago, the person you might tip your hat to on the street and have no further interaction with is now the person who cusses you out on twitter because you said something about gamers. Strangers are no longer human beings with their own thoughts and motivations, they are faceless threats to avoid.

The only way to make zombie poo poo go away is to address the fundamental problems that zombie poo poo is responding to. Until then, it's just going to Get Worse Comix.

Pooch Café

Paul, normal people don't know what an indie press binding is.

Ballard Street

How I hate them!

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Intelligent Life

engine blocks, geeks and jocks

Big Nate

Tyler/Cruz 2016

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Emmy Lou

Mandrake the Magician

The Phantom

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Indolent Bastard posted:

Mike du Jour[/b]

It's funny because that is his penis.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

The Phantom

I'm not like you! I... I want to be an accountant.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

GorfZaplen posted:

Mandrake the Magician

"Now chop my head off with this chainsaw!"
"I think I get the point."
"DO IT!"

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Nikaer Drekin posted:

Intelligent Life

That engine bay is triangular. No way the perspective could possibly work out to anything else.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

GorfZaplen posted:

The Phantom

Man, I guess this shouldn't be too surprising, but Phantom's kid is ripped. Does that just spontaneously happen when it's your turn for the rings?

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Skippy (August 16, 1927)

Peanuts (October 24, 1967)

Funky Winkerbean

Popeye

Rip Haywire

Out Our Way (November 25-26, 1925)

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

Dewgy posted:

Man, I guess this shouldn't be too surprising, but Phantom's kid is ripped. Does that just spontaneously happen when it's your turn for the rings?

Nah, he's always been drawn that way.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

EasyEW posted:

Out Our Way (November 25-26, 1925)

How can you guys eat at a time like this!?

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

Nikaer Drekin posted:

Of course that's not Lu Ann, it's plain as day! Right now Lu Ann looks like a lumpy-faced man in a blonde wig, duh.

Anyways, some belated Monday Comix for you:

Intelligent Life

With the way her hair is drawn, I always see her with Maria Hill short hair and some kind of weird feathered mantle.

Also, I've never heard of anyone needing an excuse to drink coffee.

As I'm finishing up traveling for work for the next few months, I'm very much looking forward to not starting off my Mondays eating airport breakfast with a wall full of Gilchrist.
http://mojotraveler.com/nancy-cartoons-fly-high-in-nashville-airport/

Tobaccrow
Jan 21, 2008

Don't smoke, kids... Unless you have to.

Dewgy posted:

He is hallucinating though.

Professor Wayne posted:

Also, I've never heard of anyone needing an excuse to drink coffee.
Caffeine addiction (with guilt) + too poor to afford coffee every day or in larger sizes. That was me in college. I'd often make bargains/excuses to drink more coffee.

Tobaccrow fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Oct 21, 2014

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

Wanamingo posted:

Six Chix

Pretend I posted that picture with the list of chemicals in an apple.

Read 'em and weep because you didn't care about chemistry in high school and then washed out of pre-med in college because General Chemistry I was too hard and the professor wouldn't just give you an A even though you've never made anything less in a class before and you told them this repeatedly and emailed them and emailed the department chair but they're all stupid and wouldn't listen, so you have no clue what any of those chemicals are or why it matters that they're there. Also you're not inquisitive enough to actually spend a few minutes looking them up on Wikipedia to see why stuff like what guar gum is or why it's found in so much food.

The continuing trials of this 20-something woman that always sports cleavage while the narrative tries to imply she's pushing 50.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

GorfZaplen posted:

Mandrake the Magician

"Then we realised that it was just an illusion and he was a bloody mess.."

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

LtStorm posted:

Read 'em and weep because you didn't care about chemistry in high school and then washed out of pre-med in college because General Chemistry I was too hard and the professor wouldn't just give you an A even though you've never made anything less in a class before and you told them this repeatedly and emailed them and emailed the department chair but they're all stupid and wouldn't listen, so you have no clue what any of those chemicals are or why it matters that they're there. Also you're not inquisitive enough to actually spend a few minutes looking them up on Wikipedia to see why stuff like what guar gum is or why it's found in so much food.
To be... well, fair is the wrong word, but the whole "If you don't know what it is or how to pronounce it you shouldn't be eating it" thing is an incredibly prevalent myth, deeply entrenched in the public psyche by an almost unceasing media association of "chemicals" with "dangerous."

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Heavenly Nostrils

Aww!
Aww is the best reaction. :3:

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

LtStorm posted:

The continuing trials of this 20-something woman that always sports cleavage while the narrative tries to imply she's pushing 50.
This comic makes me miss the dynamic writing of Minimum Security.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
Sergio Aragones

The Lighter Side of Air Travel

Judging by the first comic, airport security's been a pain in the rear end way before 9/11.

Don Martin Dept.

Somebody post the "and then they hosed!" image.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Mister Beeg posted:

Don Martin Dept.

Somebody post the "and then they hosed!" image.

By your command...

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Mister Beeg posted:

Sergio Aragones

You got it!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I had to check to see if this was an edit.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Six Chix

Zippy the Pinhead

Nancy

Arlo and Janis

Andertoons

Lost Side of Suburbia

Dick Tracy

Inspector Danger's Crime Quiz

Well maybe that's why he lost control, did you ever think of that?

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Juliet Jones

Phantom Classic

Radio Patrol

Rip Kirby

Big Ben Bolt

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Anderson got me with the nerd joke.

How can six chix be so consistently bad? You'd think one of them would draw/write something funny once in a while

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the reason for free range chickens/etc. wasn't because they tasted better but because it was more humane, so...

Wanamingo posted:

Inspector Danger's Crime Quiz

Well maybe that's why he lost control, did you ever think of that?

Not only that but like, the trooper could have lifted the visor himself to see if the guy was somehow miraculously alive, or if the recognized the guy? I'm not going to call this the dumbest clue Inspector Danger has ever had because I know there's dumber, but this is definitely in the top three.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

It's All Right Chief Dharma

"I heard that you idiot"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Modesty Blaise

TWANG!

• Locked thread