Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

adult frein finder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

"Prokhor Zakharov" posted:

I just noticed the one at crotch height lmbo.

"Easy gimp, not while the cameras are watching. Soon gimp. Soon."

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Oct 21, 2014

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

katlington posted:

That's Frein.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

katlington posted:

"Easy gimp, not while the cameras are watching. Soon gimp. Soon."

never know, maybe frein forgot to camo his huggies

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
http://www.poconorecord.com/article/20141020/NEWS/141029919

I ain't a frein of no poors

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

"I WILL BREAK YOU RIGHT HERE"

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
frein didnt start the fire

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

man that guy has a real lovely life huh

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Cop would have been more merciful by bludgeoning him to death with his hate boner.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Jesus Christ.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
that dude is going to be murdered by a random cop in the next weeks if they don't catch the real guy

then the cop who did it will get suspended with pay

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Jesus Christ.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i wait with baited breath to hear about the first of these dough-and-sugar bloated bastards to keel over dead from sustained exposure to sub-normal levels of human exertion

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

whoflungpoop posted:

i wait with baited breath to hear about the first of these dough-and-sugar bloated bastards to keel over dead from sustained exposure to sub-normal levels of exercise

im actually surprise dhow many of those guys aren't all fat and poo poo. is there some sort of police auxiliary or something theyre calling up full of outdoorsy wilderness types?

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Stay safe diaper sniper

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

im actually surprise dhow many of those guys aren't all fat and poo poo. is there some sort of police auxiliary or something theyre calling up full of outdoorsy wilderness types?

a lot are exmil and those guys stay fit at least for a few years

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

whoflungpoop posted:

i wait with baited breath to hear about the first of these dough-and-sugar bloated bastards to keel over dead from sustained exposure to sub-normal levels of human exertion

They're probably also suffering from a great deal of mental stress from living in fear that Frein might shoot them next as long as he's free

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

They're probably also suffering from a great deal of mental stress from living in fear that Frein might shoot them next as long as he's free
good. goood :devil:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

the same feeling everyone else that's ever had to deal with a cop before :skeltal:

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
omg

http://news.yahoo.com/eric-frein-sightings-wilderness-ninja-outfoxed-1-000-164430311.html

Frein has used a home-field advantage, long-term planning, and survival skills to resemble a “wilderness ninja,” a term some use to describe a rare breed of native scouts who can, in essence, morph into shadows.'

lmao

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Alas Boobylon posted:

omg

http://news.yahoo.com/eric-frein-sightings-wilderness-ninja-outfoxed-1-000-164430311.html

Frein has used a home-field advantage, long-term planning, and survival skills to resemble a “wilderness ninja,” a term some use to describe a rare breed of native scouts who can, in essence, morph into shadows.'

lmao

there isn't any way that article isn't satire.

edit: Written for http://www.csmonitor.com/, the christian science monitor

Bingo

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
its the loving christian science monitor!

edit: no really despite its dumb name the CSM is a really good paper they've won pulitzers

Alas Boobylon fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Oct 21, 2014

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Alas Boobylon posted:

omg

lmao

everything about that article is amazing

"But while true native scouts are bulwarks for good, Frein has “gone to the dark side,” says Shane Hobel, the founder of the Mountain Scout Survival School in New York’s Hudson Valley."

e: "Too few of the searchers in pictures have “mud on their knees,” observes Brown, suggesting that officers aren’t spending enough time crawling through underbrush and through small caves."

that's not mud :siren:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yeah, during the LA shootings by Dorner the cops would panic and immediately open fire at completely different make/model/color cars then the vehicle Dorner was spotted in because of the slightest suspicious activity, then immediately try to cover it up.

What I'm saying is gently caress cops who turn hyper paranoid and threaten the lives of regular citizens the moment someone targets the police.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Alas Boobylon posted:

omg

lmao

This is like how rightwingers think muslim terrorists must be some kind of supermen since they were able to pull off 9/11 so they all have to be housed at Gitmo because American citizens would be in danger once they broke out of any prison on the mainland

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Heresy grows from, publications

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
its like, i don't support shooting cops or even shooting fat people in general, but at the same time i love every bit of this farce and i hope it never ends until the entire pennsylvania gdp is harvested by state taxes and reinvested into hunting frein

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

you irl posted:

its like, i don't support shooting cops or even shooting fat people in general, but at the same time i love every bit of this farce and i hope it never ends until the entire pennsylvania gdp is harvested by state taxes and reinvested into hunting frein
It's cool because if he didn't kill a cop and instead just shot some guy on the street there's no way this would have gone on this long, but you see killing a cop is that much more important than killing a regular person so he must be stopped at all costs.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Alas Boobylon posted:

Eric Frein, the People's Winja :patriot::h: :jihad::h: :patriot:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
people get murdered every single day and manhunts like this don't kick up over it. gently caress, you could probably murder a politician and after the first month the cops would go back to their desks and just hope the culprit gets picked up at an airport or a traffic stop or something.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:10bux: + :cop: = :homebrew:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Oberleutnant posted:

people get murdered every single day and manhunts like this don't kick up over it. gently caress, you could probably murder a politician and after the first month the cops would go back to their desks and just hope the culprit gets picked up at an airport or a traffic stop or something.

the problem is that frein put like, more than 30 seconds of thought into what he did (which is more than 99% of criminals) and unless some dumbshit suspect drops a wallet at the crime scene or gets captured on video without a mask on, the cops are goddamn loving useless. for real, if your house is ever robbed or your car gets broken into and you cant catch the guy on tape dont even waste your cell phone minutes dialing 911. csi and all those other shows are such horrible garbage, thats not how policing works at all.

heres the secret to law enforcement: if the wife gets killed, the husband did it. if the husband gets killed, the wife did it. anything other than that, just round up some minorities and beat the everloving poo poo out of them until you get a confession.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Oct 22, 2014

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
this whole fiasco is a mere smokescreen for the gradual implementation of an all-encompassing police state, and the frein myth is a convenient fabrication :smugdog::pipe:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Crawling in the woods,
The police will not find Frein.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Oberleutnant posted:

This is just a shot in the dark but, assuming they don't find him, I'm guessing that this mess will start winding down round about the second week in November

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

This is just a shot in the dark but, assuming they don't find him, I'm guessing that this mess will start winding down round about the second week in November

imagining probably sooner, considering the inclement weather. just wait for the rabbit to be pulled from the hat - bet its before halloween

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

haljordan posted:

the problem is that frein put like, more than 30 seconds of thought into what he did (which is more than 99% of criminals) and unless some dumbshit suspect drops a wallet at the crime scene or gets captured on video without a mask on, the cops are goddamn loving useless. for real, if your house is ever robbed or your car gets broken into and you cant catch the guy on tape dont even waste your cell phone minutes dialing 911. csi and all those other shows are such horrible garbage, thats not how policing works at all.

heres the secret to law enforcement: if the wife gets killed, the husband did it. if the husband gets killed, the wife did it. anything other than that, just round up some minorities and beat the everloving poo poo out of them until you get a confession.

Watch The First 48.

Basically unless someone is killed by someone they know, the cops have nothing to go on and just drag people in and try to browbeat them into confessing. The detective even freely admitted that a random killing is almost impossible to solve without a lucky break.

For the rest of them they start at the family and work outwards to friends and associates hoping someone says "Well yeah his buddy mentioned about getting back at him" so they can lean on someone hard.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Izumi Konata posted:

imagining probably sooner, considering the inclement weather. just wait for the rabbit to be pulled from the hat - bet its before halloween

I would be shocked if the cops quit the search before being ordered to and there is no way anybody with that authority is ordering them to quit before November 5th

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

proof of concept posted:

I would be shocked if the cops quit the search before being ordered to and there is no way anybody with that authority is ordering them to quit before November 5th

Corbett fully supports this and has said he will find more funds if they need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

they're gonna need a really hairy stunt double to act all hostile so they can blow him to bits. bigfoot or hungry hungry hobo with a rifle and grainy camera footage will tie this one up all neat and tidylike.

• Locked thread