Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

they should just start carpet bombing the poconos with B-52s like they did in vietnam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
i hope hes not cold, its gonna get cold up in the NE real soon :smith:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Yivgev posted:

they should just start carpet bombing the poconos with B-52s like they did in vietnam

Nah sure we got plenty of agent orange left to kill the plantlife off.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Alas Boobylon posted:

i hope hes not cold, its gonna get cold up in the NE real soon :smith:

diaper sniper is in fact in cabo rn

CaptainButtSmack
Oct 21, 2008
This guy was confirmed to not be a goon right

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Al Borland posted:

Nah sure we got plenty of agent orange left to kill the plantlife off.
Theyre actually making it again and trying to re-brand it as a product for modern farming.

http://www.ibtimes.com/farming-groups-supporting-dows-agent-orange-corn-have-financial-and-executive-backing-agricultural

quote:

Dow is taking this step to counter claims that the new corn, called Enlist, could encourage the use of a powerful herbicide found in the Vietnam War defoliant Agent Orange, because Enlist is designed to be resistant to this chemical. Enlist's opponents say that if this herbicide is more widely employed, the environment and public health would be endangered. More than 140 agricultural, consumer, environmental and public-health groups sent USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack a letter, which was signed by 365,000 people last month urging him to reject the crop.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

FRINGE posted:

Theyre actually making it again and trying to re-brand it as a product for modern farming.

http://www.ibtimes.com/farming-groups-supporting-dows-agent-orange-corn-have-financial-and-executive-backing-agricultural

Well fantastic. Cancer for everyone!

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
what if they never catch the diaper sniper and he has planned an escape out of the country already through the help of his milsim buddies?

we can only hope

stay safe diaper sniper, you are a true patriot and saint

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

what if they never catch the diaper sniper and he has planned an escape out of the country already through the help of his milsim buddies?

we can only hope

stay safe diaper sniper, you are a true patriot and saint

Dude when they said there was a shooting in Canada I thought of the diaper sniper for a second.

But nah, he wouldn't shoot a guy in a kilt. Diaper sniper only thirsts for corrupt cops.

I hope hes like in Hawaii already.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
if this dude seriously pulls this off i'm gonna loving flip

i mean this guy has been going at it for over a month now; he obviously has a very deliberate plan and probably has tons of caches if he really planned this for YEARS.

he intends to survive this poo poo, obviously

the fact hes got mud on his face like in the predator owns so loving hard

Calvin Johnson Jr. fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Oct 23, 2014

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

If lol.
Stay safe diap4t sniper.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Lost diap4t

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I now hope he's like out of the country, watching this unfold as cops spend the next year tearing the forests apart futilely looking for him

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
His dad must be so proud

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Fabricated posted:

I now hope he's like out of the country, watching this unfold as cops spend the next year tearing the forests apart futilely looking for him

I hope he turns himself in at a police station in Michigan, having spent the last month and a half with his survivalist buddies on some ridiculous trek giving him an airtight alibi with 50 witnesses.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

There's like a 99% chance that the woman who thought she saw Frein near his old high school didn't see poo poo and/or saw someone walking with a rake at night and immediately called the cops who are so stupid that they moved their entire search area based on that tip and now Frein is just running through the woods carefree.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Lazyfire posted:

There's like a 99% chance that the woman who thought she saw Frein near his old high school didn't see poo poo and/or saw someone walking with a rake at night and immediately called the cops who are so stupid that they moved their entire search area based on that tip and now Frein is just running through the woods carefree.

yeah but that 1% keeps the dream alive, brother

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

FRINGE posted:

quote:

Dow is taking this step to counter claims that the new corn, called Enlist, could encourage the use of a powerful herbicide found in the Vietnam War defoliant Agent Orange, because Enlist is designed to be resistant to this chemical. Enlist's opponents say that if this herbicide is more widely employed, the environment and public health would be endangered. More than 140 agricultural, consumer, environmental and public-health groups sent USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack a letter, which was signed by 365,000 people last month urging him to reject the crop.

I wonder who's bright idea it was to name a corn resistant to a notorious military chemical "Enlist".

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
loving lol

acutal news about real events posted:

Police swarmed the area around a clothing bin late Tuesday morning after another possible sighting of Eric Frein, the man who allegedly gunned down a Pennsylvania State Police trooper.

http://6abc.com/news/police-swarm-near-clothing-bin-amid-eric-frein-search/359286/

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
diaper sniper looting dirty laundry looking for some new diaps

stay safe diaper sniper

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Why the hell are they wasting so much money trying to find one guy.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Over There posted:

because cops are a gang

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
honestly he prob couldve gotten away with it had he not hosed up terribly by driving his jeep into a creek or some poo poo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

stay safe diap snipe so that you may yet cull more pigs

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i hope he lives and starts trolling them on youtube with weird manifestos and taunts

thats an underrated guerrilla warfare tactic

like a cool elliot rodgers

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Over There posted:

Because every time some one shoots a cop they flip the gently caress out and live in constant fear that the same person will shoot them next until he's either captured or killed

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Remember in the first couple weeks of the search the cops were talking about possibly doing a televised request that Frein turn himself in despite the fact he was currently being hunted for in the woods?

Remember when that was thought to be the bottom of the incompetence barrel for these guys?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Lazyfire posted:

Remember in the first couple weeks of the search the cops were talking about possibly doing a televised request that Frein turn himself in despite the fact he was currently being hunted for in the woods?

Remember when that was thought to be the bottom of the incompetence barrel for these guys?

Most policemen really aren't good for anything other than curb-stomping civil unrest so the aristocrats can sleep easy in their beds without fear of the guillotine

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
whenever I get bored I think of fun, easy ways to kill lots of cops with just a few people... like you could drive like a shithead until one tries to pull you over, then pull into a prearranged strip mall parking lot. when the cop gets out, your associate on the roof shoots them and you drive off like nothing happened. or you could start a car chase and plan for it to end in a standoff, but whoopsydoodle there is a big loving IED planted at the most likely location of their staging area, or friendly snipers behind that location. it seems like they never accommodate advanced planning or accomplices. it's too bad frein is acting on his own, I want to see a loving monster truck out of nowhere smash all the retards and their cars and coffee cups when they all park on the side of the road in the morning setting up for the day.

I'm not a sociopath, just a fantastic scenario planner, someone hire me

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Straker posted:

I hear ISIS and the Marines are taking applications

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

quote:

The sighting led officers to Matt Caprioli's home on Burton Road. Police dogs tracked a scent right to the man's back door.

Caprioli walked Action News through his yard just a couple of hours after truck-loads of police and federal agents searched his house.

"I didn't know what to think. I thought he was in my house honestly. I thought they had him surrounded and he was in my house and that's what I thought so I let them in to let them get him if he was here," said Caprioli.
However Frein wasn't there.

"This is causing a lot of commotion. I know it's cost a lot of money and everything. They need to get him, they need to get him," said Caprioli.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Straker posted:

whenever I get bored I think of fun, easy ways to kill lots of cops with just a few people... like you could drive like a shithead until one tries to pull you over, then pull into a prearranged strip mall parking lot. when the cop gets out, your associate on the roof shoots them and you drive off like nothing happened. or you could start a car chase and plan for it to end in a standoff, but whoopsydoodle there is a big loving IED planted at the most likely location of their staging area, or friendly snipers behind that location. it seems like they never accommodate advanced planning or accomplices. it's too bad frein is acting on his own, I want to see a loving monster truck out of nowhere smash all the retards and their cars and coffee cups when they all park on the side of the road in the morning setting up for the day.

You should do a series of short animations on this. Market it to patriots.

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The dogs have tracked the smell of human feces to your house.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

katlington posted:

The dogs have tracked the smell of human feces to your house.

Oh no! It's my posts!

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Straker posted:

and a screen in the dark recesses of fort meade lights up like a christmas tree...

Combo time:
Stop holding my love hostage. My emotions are like a tornado of fundamentalist wildfire.
Exposure to so much knowledge over social media is infectious–one of life's great joys. I am so enriched.
A Terrorists' riddle: If FARC targeted BART and AQAP hit AMTRAK–where the f'd be I?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

hello 911 i think frein is under my bed but im too scared to look

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Thread soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1CSuO_9ic0

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

yeah but that 1% keeps the overtime alive, brother

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
stay safe diaper sniper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

if this dude seriously pulls this off i'm gonna loving flip

i mean this guy has been going at it for over a month now; he obviously has a very deliberate plan and probably has tons of caches if he really planned this for YEARS.

he intends to survive this poo poo, obviously

"mud"

Nonsense posted:

because cops are a gang

Funded by the government. So they have pretty much an unlimited budget.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Oct 24, 2014

• Locked thread