Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

hamez is also very cool god drat best team in the world? hell, i think any sane person agrees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
So far this season Ronald has as many goals as Neymar and Messi combined.

Really Good.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

isco ftw

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
lmao levante

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Montasque posted:

Really Good.

sounds like ronald is the perfect footballer while messi and neymar are two midget wastemen

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Montasque posted:

Really Good.

Half from penalties lol what a fraud

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

El Hefe posted:

Half from penalties lol what a fraud

messi can't even score those lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Montasque posted:

Really Good.

I think he just might be the best player in the world right now, hell, maybe the best of all time?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

advanced statsman posted:

messi can't even score those lol

lol messi is done. Honestly can't blame him - must be hard having to dodge taxes and the knowledge that he'll never be as good as Ronaldo

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I think he just might be the best player in the world right now, hell, maybe the best of all time?

In the future we'll debate Ronaldo, Maradona or Pelé. Messi will be a footnote in football history.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
i enjoyed this game

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

mackintosh posted:

i enjoyed this game

Same my friend

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Barca needs to put in Rakitic

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Really? You're not even gonna let Keylor play against his former team? gently caress off Carlo.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Drogadon posted:

Really? You're not even gonna let Keylor play against his former team? gently caress off Carlo.

Casillas will leave in the summer imo, and then Navas will take over

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Tough going from the start, but I always believed in the brave Sevilla boys to continue their long journey to the top.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
If there's anyone that still hasn't heard - Bale is out with an injury. He'll miss both the CL tie and El Classico. On the bright side, looks like Isco is going to take over. He's been nearly flawless in his last few outings, so there's nothing to worry about. There's more good news to be had too, Ramos is still out with a calf injury.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
He'll still manage to get sent off.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I want Luis Suarez to start this weekend, am I crazy? Seems like he's got match fitness based on the Uruguay games

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

NattyBo posted:

I want Luis Suarez to start this weekend, am I crazy? Seems like he's got match fitness based on the Uruguay games

Yeah same

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
I'm actually excited for a classico again for the first time in a few years, thanks Mr. Suarez!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Hopefully Casillas has a meltdown and lets all the goals in.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

NattyBo posted:

I want him to bite Pepe

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
This wasn't posted here yet and as the biggest La Liga fan in these forums I feel it is my duty to post it without comment: Messi refuses to be subbed off in Barca's last match vs Eibar, despite his manager's insistence. Classy? You decide.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

This wasn't posted here yet and as the biggest La Liga fan in these forums I feel it is my duty to post it without comment: Messi refuses to be subbed off in Barca's last match vs Eibar, despite his manager's insistence. Classy? You decide.

I don't get it. The last 20 minutes of a match are usually really taxing so you'd think he'd be eager to avoid them.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I think he's a bit desperate tbh, he sees the goal difference between himself and Ronaldo (Ron has 15 in 7 matches, Messi has 7 in 8 matches in the league) and can probably once again feel the Ballon d'Or flying away from his reach, and he's trying desperately to grasp it with his little midget fingers but it gets further and further away. Just speculating here, but looking at his recent nervousness he's probably been having nightmares where he forgot his suit and shows up naked to the awards show and everyone points at his small hosed up dick and all he sees is Ronaldo laughing at him and hell, I can't blame him, gotta admit Cristiano also shows up in my dreams once in a while.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

I think he's a bit desperate tbh, he sees the goal difference between himself and Ronaldo (Ron has 15 in 7 matches, Messi has 7 in 8 matches in the league) and can probably once again feel the Ballon d'Or flying away from his reach, and he's trying desperately to grasp it with his little midget fingers but it gets further and further away. Just speculating here, but looking at his recent nervousness he's probably been having nightmares where he forgot his suit and shows up naked to the awards show and everyone points at his small hosed up dick and all he sees is Ronaldo laughing at him and hell, I can't blame him, gotta admit Cristiano also shows up in my dreams once in a while.

lol

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

I suppose this is possible as well

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

:captainpop:

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
If the Daily Express is to be believed, Real Madrid is seeking to buy Chicharito for 12 million pounds and also get his BFF De Gea.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/526707/Man-Utd-Real-Madrid-Javier-Hernandez

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

An informative chart about how the only people who like Madrid are totalitarian states like China.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
portugal is White...i've never been prouder

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Papua New Guinea es white

Joopjan
Nov 5, 2009

portugal is White...i've never been prouder

Has this been true historically too? Or is Ronaldo the reason for this?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Joopjan posted:

Has this been true historically too? Or is Ronaldo the reason for this?

People here have always sided more with Real for whatever reason (prob Figo and the whole galacticos business) but especially since Ronaldo and Mourinho moved there, nowadays I don't meet many Barca sympathizers and I'm glad. But honestly 90% of the people here couldn't care less about other leagues and only watch Portuguese league matches, mostly because other leagues' matches have always been broadcast in paid channels.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Can't wait for the Los Blanc Bois to win tonight

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Last time Suarez had an interview published the day of a match saying he'd changed he bit Ivanovic so hopefully it happens again

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

ftw

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
A nice infografic about alpha-man Ronaldo since joining the whites:

Pwoar!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
This is the only infographic I need to tell me Ronaldo is the greatest human being to ever live

• Locked thread