Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

origami posted:

There's thousands of Freins walking on all fours!

What if Frein killed a deer and disguised himself as one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
he could have a full set of cured deerskin at this point, you arent spotting him

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i want frein to disappear and never be heard from again and more and more cops join the search until the woods are packed with pudgy officers and 400 years from now he's just a folk figure we reference when explaining why 'cop' is another word for 'camper'

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
just because the season has been cancelled doesn't mean that nobody is hunting and some hunter out in violation of the ban is probably all that the tipster lady saw

"yes officer he was wearing realtree camos and a high visibility vest AND A RIFLE OVER HIS SHOULDER COME QUICK!"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

he could have a full set of cured deerskin at this point, you arent spotting him

Hell the Leprechaun could have just made him invisible! :v:

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
The photos of our hero are old so he probably gained a bunch of weight during the prior weeks of the attack and has been puttering around in a tactical vest in the woods enjoying free coffee and lunch buffet

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

origami posted:

Are you a PA cop?

No he just thought that hunters have antlers like how jews have tails.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

origami posted:

Are you a PA cop?

Im probably too smart to be a PA cop.

Most SA users probably are too smart for the PA police.

I can drive a forklift though so sign me up for rook duty!!

JB50 fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Oct 24, 2014

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

potential frein sighting

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Alas Boobylon posted:

potential frein sighting

HSLD diaper.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
The most entertaining part about all of this for me is all of the raging/frustrated cops who go home to their families and vent about how they're going to catch "that loving rear end in a top hat" while cleaning their gun.

Their wives and kids probably have PTSD by now.

Would like to be a fly on the wall sometimes watching the drama about how he is a commando and going to keep them safe which gets more and more frantic every night Frien is just somewhere lounging in his diaper nice and safe.

Baba Ganoush fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Oct 24, 2014

The Big Pinch
Jan 25, 2003

I love hairy man ass!
Deer hunting season might be closed, but Frein is ready to open up pig hunting season!

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
somebody with skill photoshop the daffy duck/bugs bunny gif with 'pig season' NO 'deer season'

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is this bro still out there

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baba Ganoush posted:

The most entertaining part about all of this for me is all of the raging/frustrated cops who go home to their families and vent about how they're going to catch "that loving rear end in a top hat" while cleaning their gun.

Their wives and kids probably have PTSD by now.

Would like to be a fly on the wall sometimes watching the drama about how he is a commando and going to keep them safe which gets more and more frantic every night Frien is just somewhere lounging in his diaper nice and safe.

Pretty sure the shitload of OT nullifies that issue.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

gfanikf posted:

yeah but they're probably the type of idiots that think that they're going to bring home less cause its gonna kick them up into a higher tax bracket !!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
all frein needs is a camo tactilol outfit, an FBI ballcap and an assault rifle and he'll literally never be found

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
MEANWHILE, on the West Coast...

125 Seattle Cops Sue for Constitutional Right to Use Excessive Force
http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/125-seattle-cops-sue-constitutional-right-use-excessive-force

They lost, so far.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

all frein needs is a camo tactilol outfit, an FBI ballcap and an assault rifle and he'll literally never be found

:jihad: Welp, that wraps it up for another night. See you tomorrow... Phil, was it?
:jihad: Yeah, no. I think I'm gonna skip the next few, gotta spend some time with the kids.
:jihad: What?
:jihad: C'mon man, I've already pulled enough OT to get a new car for the wife this Christmas, plus one for me. I don't think we're ever gonna...
:jihad: The hell are you saying? My God, it's you! He's here! Frein's here!
:jihad: Who?
:jihad: Him!
:jihad: No, him!
:jihad: That guy!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

freddy got fingered is an instructional video

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Jonny 290 posted:

ding ding

from 1000 ft up you cant tell a 150 lb deer nested under a tree from a 150 lb dude nested under a tree. and yes since deer season is off, there are even more out there.

its like the old fable where a dude finds a leprechaun's gold and ties a ribbon to the tree nearby and says "you can't touch that ribbon!" and when dude comes back a couple hours later to collect there's an identical ribbon on every tree in the forest

hosed up if true

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
That leprechaun is kind of a dick.

New target for PA police : rear end in a top hat leprechaun.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

gfanikf posted:

Yeah frein is buying those kids a PlayStation and a dirt bike foe Christmas im sure they fuxkin live him

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

FRINGE posted:

MEANWHILE, on the West Coast...

125 Seattle Cops Sue for Constitutional Right to Use Excessive Force
http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/125-seattle-cops-sue-constitutional-right-use-excessive-force

They lost, so far.

At least the police are choosing the legal route for once

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Eta on these cops going full on tribal, worshipping the long destroyed Rook, attaching glowsticks to their spears before a hunt. Kneeling before they rise for the day in tattered stabproof vests they read the sun it's Miranda Rights in thanks for rising again, for at night, The Frein hunts.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Shoehead posted:

Eta on these cops going full on tribal, worshipping the long destroyed Rook, attaching glowsticks to their spears before a hunt. Kneeling before they rise for the day in tattered stabproof vests they read the sun it's Miranda Rights in thanks for rising again, for at night, The Frein hunts.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
How will Diap Snipe keep warm in the coming months? I fear for his health.

Stay safe DS!

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

lmao like every week i remember that this happened and go "man i wonder what happened with that guy" and then i check and he's still bumbling through the woods because the combined fury of the police force is entirely impotent when it comes down to finding one angry serb making GBS threads all over the place

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
youll never snipe this diap

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Oberleutnant posted:

youll never snipe this diap

I'm still pretty hype over this diap snipe.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Frein bring the pain
straight to the brain

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I mean Frein is alive RIGHT NOW just loving chilling, probably literally.

Hope that dude packed blankets/stocked enough food. I mean I'm guessing he planned on getting away with this or at least gave himself options. It's hilarious how competent they keep describing him yet he drove a jeep with his SSI into a loving marsh or whatever.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

I mean Frein is alive RIGHT NOW just loving chilling, probably literally.

Hope that dude packed blankets/stocked enough food. I mean I'm guessing he planned on getting away with this or at least gave himself options. It's hilarious how competent they keep describing him yet he drove a jeep with his SSI into a loving marsh or whatever.

he did it on purpoise he wanted them to know it was him. he wanted them to know what they were up against. the frein.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
He's waiting for the 31st so he can dress up in a costume and hide in plain sight.

You might can corner the Dorner, but you'll never restrain the Frein.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I looked this guy up but all I see are articles about cops who keep harassing and trying to arrest this other guy because the other guy looks like him.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
It turns out cops can't tell White dudes apart either

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Junkfist posted:

I looked this guy up but all I see are articles about cops who keep harassing and trying to arrest this other guy because the other guy looks like him.

this dude is the best, I saw him on the local news here

maybe he should shave the shaggy beard, just sayin'

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

maybe he should shave the shaggy beard, just sayin'

yeah just bow to da fuckin police state right?? you fascists make me sick

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Alas Boobylon posted:

Day 30 OCT-7th (?)

Food supplies running low, when we found his stockpile the first man on it, a rookie private, immediately tore into the tuna can with his teeth, cracking four of them. The sergeants pulled him off, wailing, in a scrum. Not to help him, no, to do exactly the same thing. We didn't have can openers, that went towards the Rook. Every half sane man left thinks this exact thought. No one says anything. It doesn't matter anymore.

At first we thought the diapers were his. Well, that's what the dick sucking politicos tried to convince us anyway, convince themselves. But Frein doesn't need to poop. He doesn't need to do anything, but kill cops. Kill fat cops, fat baby fat goo goo cops. The diapers were for us. Every man that walked off on his own to poo poo disappeared. Same with groups. We'd lose contact with squads on opposite sides of the forest at the same time. "Maybe they left, maybe they got out." But we all knew, there was no way out of this forest. Frein was the forest, and the diapers were for us. lovely lovely poo cop diapers.

Those that wear the diapers, live, those that don't... But I don't care anymore, I'm already dead. I don't remember when I died. Was it when the chief locked himself in the Rook, furiously masturbating as he doused himself in gasoline? Or when we received the last broadcast from the outside world, from John MacPhareus at Utica 103.1, "fucken cops, die piglets lol." Even if we got out, there's no going back. Every time I close my eyes I see soiled diapers as involuntarily as I poo poo in them. Frein has won. I love my diapers.

Just found this thread and quotin dis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Turns out it wasn't Frein at all! Poor dude was drunk driving and drove into a marsh, and when he got out he drowned in it. The cops didn't bother looking around the car for his body, they just put two and two together and suddenly Frein is a copkiller.

The actual shooter was the cop who got injured. Cop A was about to go to IA about Cop B's plan to get tons of overtime, so Cop B killed Cop A then shot himself to make it look like there was a mad sniper.

• Locked thread