Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
"Oooh La Lallana, It's the way that we rock when you're doing your thang..."

Edit: No Fugees fans in tonight? Tough crowd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

8raz posted:

Right thread

Let's face it, anything united related is terrible at the moment.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://vine.co/v/OKwKVx2rqip

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Wrong thread.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Mickolution posted:

Wrong thread.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Death to america

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Flsounders

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

i may root for a team of idiot failures top-to-bottom but at least i don't live on the west coast, jesus gently caress

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

http://meninblazers.com/post/99647101245/fifa-15-is-only-just-out-but-you-gfops-clearly

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Azerban posted:

i may root for a team of idiot failures top-to-bottom but at least i don't live on the west coast, jesus gently caress

yeah you get to live in a garbage wasteland frozen dump with no scenery or hot babes or farm to table cuisine we are all jealous :rolleyes:

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
u just lost the game

-rahul pr

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wrong Thread.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2788200/jamie-carragher-didier-drogba-beats-luis-suarez-premier-league-foreign-xi.html laughable stuff

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

African AIDS cum posted:

yeah you get to live in a garbage wasteland frozen dump with no scenery or hot babes or farm to table cuisine we are all jealous :rolleyes:

we do you are

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
https://vine.co/v/OA9Hd1lqOXU

https://vine.co/v/OKxZ3XB21OD

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

These own.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

lmao these are great

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rsDCxszCD0&t=52s

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Kick shot.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
idgi

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's a really bad list tbh

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Shrapnig posted:

It's a really bad list tbh
considering the content of this thread i thought it'd be worse than "i disagree with this subjective list"

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I dont think its that bad a list. Theres not one player in there who I go "ugh I cant understand why anyone would pick him"

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Big Taff Man posted:

I dont think its that bad a list. Theres not one player in there who I go "ugh I cant understand why anyone would pick him"

It's a bad list because apart from Schmeichel, Carragher's memory seems to be non existent past about 10 years ago. Evra is a few country miles away from being anywhere near a "best ever" list for the left back slot, even when excluding English players.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Aditya Chirimar is a funny way to spell Zinedine Zidane imo.

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
allah is great

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

quote:

Yep. As anyone who follows the APLT will know, Manchester United have been gifted with by far the easiest start to a season of all the big sides. 9 "Par 3" matches in APLT language. In other words, they've had back to back 3 point bankers since day one, any side challenging for the title would expect to be on 24 points from the 8 games so far. They are on half as many.
Even if they play like typical title-winners until the end of the season, they'll be looking at a total of no more than 78 points, and that leaves them no room for error at all.

They have 3 points from 4 away games so far, and have yet to visit any side who finished in the top half last season.

Not so much "squeaky bum time" as "soaking gusset month".

quote:

The APLT is really grim reading for them. Plenty of Par 1's for them to make up points, but they're Par 1's for a reason. I quietly wondered over the summer if their kind opening slate was a poisoned chalice and it looks to be the case. They needed to be doing exactly what Southampton have done to start the term. Beat up on the dross, hover up some points, and create a nice cushion in goal difference. The fact that they've failed to achieve what Southampton have done with a far easier fixture list should be extremely worrying for them. They've basically got to take 2 points per game just to reach the 70 point mark now (no guarantee in and of itself) and, as you pointed out, nearly two-thirds of their remaining 30 games are against top half sides from last season. Their best hope is that the sides they expect to be competing with for 4th have all stubbed their toes out of the blocks and so the actual table still looks rather kind to them. Any type of alternative table, though, whether it be the APLT, corresponding fixtures, or the like, is much less complimentary

What's the APLT?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brony Car posted:

What's the APLT?

Alternative Premier League Table(I don't know what this is)

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
It's a RAWK thing, you wouldn't understand

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=315567.0

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you replaced Par 1 with HB8 and ALPT with neg you couldn't tell the difference between RAWK and a pua board

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Abu Dave posted:

If you replaced Par 1 with HB8 and ALPT with neg you couldn't tell the difference between RAWK and a pua board

the first time I heard those RAWK terms I thought it was some pua poo poo

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Some defend for Merte.

Many people criticized his performance.
Well, I also agreed defensive part. He is not solid enough for 1314 season and He sometimes commits poor decision.
But, I think he will recover his form. Also, dropping him is out of question .
If you see stats from opta or whoscored, He is the third avg passer in our team. He is really good at passing and his build up is so important for our team. ( When Flamini is doing job in DM, Merte is more important. )
Against Hull city, He intercepts a ball and pass a ball to Alexis ( and he scored. ) Some people talked about just his matkes ( and that conceded goal. ) . That mistakes are crucial and should be punished.
But if you see his data against Hull city, you can not blame him for just one crucial mistake. ( in whoscored his performance rating in that match, 7.41 )
VS Hull city
interception 7. Tackle 3. Avg pass 91 ( No.2 in our team. )

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009