Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
Came back to my room after putting my son down for the night and one of my my daughters had the game on. The next 10 minutes I got to see both of Seattle's goals. Glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
OMAR OFF! YES! :circlefap:

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

whypick1 posted:

OMAR OFF! YES! :circlefap:

Not empty quoting.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought for sure we'd just pip it. Nice timewasting by their keeper tho.

loving HELL.

So, see y'all next week?

RocketLunatic
May 6, 2005
i love lamp.
I didn't quite get all the drama I wanted, but it was enough. Seeing Sigi at the end give Bruce a little shrug, like whatever, was nice.

Congratulations, Seattle, on your Shield.

But you won't get a treble.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Was Taters posted:

So, see y'all next week?

I'll be in some dude's apartment in Melbourne having to wake up at 6AM, but you bet your rear end I'll be there.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

RocketLunatic posted:

I didn't quite get all the drama I wanted, but it was enough. Seeing Sigi at the end give Bruce a little shrug, like whatever, was nice.

Congratulations, Seattle, on your Shield.

But you won't get a treble.

Shield won't be decided til next week!

Yes we will :colbert:

I hope.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

On my way to the ecs after party, I could cut diamond with my cock. LA should have won this game no problem, and I'm stupidly excited for next week.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Go Chivas. Sweep RSL (somehow).

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

#FreeDanKennedy will only be useful for another few days :smith:

it would be cool if Chivas could beat RSL. go out on a high note since they'll likely beat SJ as well.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Remember when all those bands recorded songs about MLS teams and there was that one that went "we are fighting for mighty Real"? That sure was something.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Awful dive.

RocketLunatic
May 6, 2005
i love lamp.
Yeah, I am cheering for Chivas as well tonight, but it's not looking good. Their defending has been... sketchy at best.

I imagine Torres and Kennedy are the two prizes from this team - but not sure if Torres is still on loan or what.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

What a dumbass.

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
Hahaha some loving idiot on Chivas just kicked a ball at the linesmen and got a red card.

RocketLunatic
May 6, 2005
i love lamp.
The legendary Marvin Chavez who shouldn't be in MLS at all.

I bet he ends up playing for NYCFC or Orlando City though. Or maybe Toronto?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Well, so much for that sweep.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Turned the game on just in time to see Beckerman score the easiest goal of his career.

RocketLunatic posted:

I imagine Torres and Kennedy are the two prizes from this team - but not sure if Torres is still on loan or what.

Pretty sure Torres is still on loan until the weekend. Kennedy will be looked at by every team not named LA, RSL, or DC. Or I guess Philly has like 5 goalies now so they don't need another one.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

SeaTard posted:

Turned the game on just in time to see Beckerman score the easiest goal of his career.

Pretty sure Torres is still on loan until the weekend. Kennedy will be looked at by every team not named LA, RSL, or DC. Or I guess Philly has like 5 goalies now so they don't need another one.

Philly is like Taco's Fantasy in the show the League, they just swap keepers for kickers and they can never get enough.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
It a nice cool night here at Toyota Park and tonight we finally put to a end this this god forsaken season. More importantly we say goodbye to Logan Pause who retires tonight. Hopefully the guys can get the 3 points for him.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I just got back from my own match, in which I was forced to play centerback against a team of ringers.

I hope Chicago has a better night than I did.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
18th min and we are already losing off a corner kick and got screwed by the ref already.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Sean Johnson :catstare:

Seriously he just stopped four sure goals in about five minutes.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Hello Towel posted:

Sean Johnson :catstare:

Seriously he just stopped four sure goals in about five minutes.

Yes he did indeed.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

What a strange play leading to that penalty.

But hey, I'll take it :toot:

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Yay we tied at 65min with a PK goal.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

We're gonna miss you, Logan. :unsmith:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
That kid cryin about Logan Pause :3:

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Hello Towel posted:

We're gonna miss you, Logan. :unsmith:

Yes, going to be weird watching the Fire without him. Thanks for the years of memories Pause. :patriot:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lol cinnamon pongolle

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Okay I take back most of the mean things I've said about that dude

:woop:

And we end this poo poo season with a win.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Wow he finally scored and its the last game of the season. Also an Englishman assisted a Frenchman and it help the American to win his last game and to end this god forsaken season.

Giovanni_Sinclair fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Oct 25, 2014

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

For a poo poo season that was a really satisfying and enjoyable end

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Good luck in your career as a model for the Hair Club for Men, Logan Pause.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Other than the few wins this season was horrible and the worst in recent memory, at least we end it on a rare win.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

No Robbie Keane? I'm not complaining, but that seems like a bad decision on Bruce's part.

e: he's not even in the 18. Hurt I guess?

binge crotching fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Oct 25, 2014

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

No Keane or Omar? Guess we are getting the Shield and Martins the MVP.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

How LA hasn't scored yet I have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

GORILLA FC

• Locked thread