Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
You just know the cops are coming home every night with some big old bucks, heh. Oh it's a shame deer season was canceled - on the other hand, erm, population control and what not. GET 'EM ANDY!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!
Bizzaro Frein is gonna be cruisin' in a Lambo pretty soon. http://www.poconorecord.com/article/20141024/NEWS/141029633

Excuse my local paper's lovely and easily circumvented paywall.

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

PoconoHermit posted:

Bizzaro Frein is gonna be cruisin' in a Lambo pretty soon. http://www.poconorecord.com/article/20141024/NEWS/141029633

That's badass.

It's less badass that they could have bought everyone in the state a new car with the money they've given to OT pulling cops.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

PoconoHermit posted:

Good.

Obligatory: The cops should have donated the Rook.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Shoehead posted:

they read the sun it's Miranda Rights in thanks for rising again, for at night, The Frein hunts.

:vince:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

PoconoHermit posted:

hope he doesn't get a paper route or he's as good as dead

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
So is this still being covered on the local news? Is there any fatigue from locals, from cops overstaying their welcome, and canceling Halloween and hunting season? How long til townspeople start openly resenting cops.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
It looks like it's already been happening for a while. Even the usual conservative cesspool of newspaper comments is people only complaining about the police presence or the cost.

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

So is this still being covered on the local news? Is there any fatigue from locals, from cops overstaying their welcome, and canceling Halloween and hunting season? How long til townspeople start openly resenting cops.

There's very little actual news in the last couple weeks, so the news just reports on horseshit like where to go to get your #PSPStrong shirts. Most people I know are losing patience and are fed up with all the cops and helicopters 24/7. The hunting ban isn't stopping most archery guys I know, but those dudes are generally bagging deer regardless of season. The Halloween thing bothers me the most because our parade is awesome and this was gonna be the 50th year.

But hey, at least these shitheads get free hibachi meals at Desaki

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
Tactical Facial Scruff

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

why did you post a pic of an empty restaurant

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

limeincoke posted:

It's less badass that they could have bought everyone in the state a new car with the money they've given to OT pulling cops.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
maybe if the bitchmade fatassed cops had actually, you know, been manning their post they wouldn't have been gunned down like mewling bacon slabs

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

PoconoHermit posted:

There's very little actual news in the last couple weeks, so the news just reports on horseshit like where to go to get your #PSPStrong shirts. Most people I know are losin

The chef made yours special. Hope you like it, he's new! MwhaHahaha!

Stay safe diaper sniper.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
those guys show up early to the manhunt everyday so they can practice throwing knives at a stump, Craig started it but Aaron and Will ordered some and they should be ready to go next Tuesday

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
stay safe diaper sniper. I hope you're warm and well fed.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

old dog child posted:

why did you post a pic of an empty restaurant

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
He's getting help from the locals. Ha.

quote:

Man charged after allegedly giving police bad info on Eric Frein's plans

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/10/man_allegedly_gave_police_bad.html

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

finally, the real reason they haven't caught him emerges. his goose is gonna get cooked now

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

lol how much do you want to be he actually did get an ID from this guy and is gone now. But the cops want to make it look like he's lying so they can keep getting OT.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

brizna posted:

He's getting help from the locals. Ha.

Truly a champion of the people

stay safe diaper sniper

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Al Borland posted:

lol how much do you want to be he actually did get an ID from this guy and is gone now. But the cops want to make it look like he's lying so they can keep getting OT.

it doesnt help that hes named Abusio

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FRINGE posted:

MEANWHILE, on the West Coast...

125 Seattle Cops Sue for Constitutional Right to Use Excessive Force
http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/125-seattle-cops-sue-constitutional-right-use-excessive-force

They lost, so far.

lol that judge 'the constitution protects people from the state, you as cops are the state dumb fucks'

*thrown out*

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I hear the FBI is sending in top men to hunt for Frein now

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Lazyfire posted:

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Lazyfire posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3667896&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=40#post436699702

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

that was a super scary ep as a kid carrion.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

There are times where I wish I was much better at Photoshop

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
but like

where are the booby traps and poo poo man

where is my pig death

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
They'll probably happen when people realize they can shoot at cops from far away and blame it on Frein

CaptainButtSmack
Oct 21, 2008
I wonder if they'll make a movie about this guy one day, hopefully a goon will be on board when it happens

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
oh poo poo 30 new posts please tell me he's still running free i cant bear to look

e: i looked, no change, whew

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
he's ok

stay safe diaper sniper

e: assuming he hasn't been lying on the bottom of a stream/pond/hole in the floor for the last month i guess

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Its gonna be like pans labrynth except all the cops are gonna die at the bottom of a well amd frein is francisco franco. Stay safe diaper sniper.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

XK posted:

It's Boll's best film, in that it's almost competent enough to believe a real film maker made it. There are certain scenes where you can get glimpses of what he was trying to express, but it's always a little out of reach.

Of course on the flip side, Boll learned all the wrong lessons and is now trying to make money in the "pro-terrorist genre." Rampage 2 is total loving horse poo poo and Uwe's other recent efforts have gone similarity off the rails into "pro-mass murder." He's just doing it for shock value of course but Goddamn.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
is eric frein still getting tired and making mistakes

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

yall remember how fantastic mr. fox ended?

"And so far as I know, they are still waiting."

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Lazyfire posted:

There are times where I wish I was much better at Photoshop

i tip my lcd backwards, and i see your cutpaste line.

try blending the layers using pop culture and inside jokes

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

the black husserl posted:

yall remember how fantastic mr. fox ended?

"And so far as I know, they are still waiting."

Actually no. Please give me a quick rundown as it relates to the fein affair. Stay safe diaper sniper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Izumi Konata posted:

i tip my lcd backwards, and i see your cutpaste line.

try blending the layers using pop culture and inside jokes

Yeah, well, for some reason when I drew out the area for the collar it removed like a one pixel line all around that area. No idea why, I blame GIMP being a weird program at times. Like I said, someone better should be on this.

• Locked thread