Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

god dam

Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln
I know he's looking tough, but I know you can out think him SML, you got this.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

starwars betamax has got the brawn, but i have it on good authority that Franco's got the brains

fatninja187
Oct 4, 2013

Beware the ninja

This is the funniest video i have ever seen, god bless you sir

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Thats some hardcore fight training right there.

poo poo son, you gonna rock frankies world.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
franco is a little narc bitch whose gonna get put in his place by a big strong man! finally, justice

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Trees and Squids posted:

franco is a little narc bitch whose gonna get put in his place by a big strong man! finally, justice

Mod?

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Dexters Secret posted:

starwars betamax has got the brawn, but i have it on good authority that Franco's got the brains

Leaking out his ears soon, most likely!

That last training video was intense. I want to see SW betamax training by eating raw eggs, but instead of cracking them in a glass, he just puts them in his mouth and crunches down and chews, growling and slobbering at the camera, never breaking eye contact.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I need to see Franco's moves right now so I can sleep easy knowing this will not be a one-way fight, because drat.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

how do we know you're planning on actually meeting up and following through? don't let this turn into another oobies og ouse

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Ruggan posted:

how do we know you're planning on actually meeting up and following through? don't let this turn into another oobies og ouse

i am dedicated to making this happen as a reality you have my word on this

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

Don't forget to source your quotes!

:vince:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I've found a leaked video of Franco's elite training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLXx-0W8Q4

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

pro wrestling is fake

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
but this fight is real.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Salt Fish posted:

pro wrestling is fake

dont troll

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Impressed by the colander doubling as a banana holder.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Franco, this guys serious

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A starwar betamax is tougher than Spanish manlove you can see it in his neanderthalic features and ropey muscled limbs. You better be faster and meaner than you look Franco because this guy's got your number and he has the quiet confidence of a warrior in his blood

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

A starwar betamax is tougher than Spanish manlove you can see it in his neanderthalic features and ropey muscled limbs. You better be faster and meaner than you look Franco because this guy's got your number and he has the quiet confidence of a warrior in his blood

SWBM looks extremely untrained. Hes gonna throw wild punches with a lot of power behind them.

Just spit in his mouth when hes inhaling SManlove.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
if you beat up franco enough, his claw will fly off.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

SWBM looks extremely untrained. Hes gonna throw wild punches with a lot of power behind them.

Just spit in his mouth when hes inhaling SManlove.

His skull is robust and thick. Take for example the prognathous jaw and heavy eyebrow ridges. It could take a pummeling, I know these things and these intangibles are huge in bare knuckled brawls.

He may be unrefined but there is violence in him.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

This is the greatest. This thread is the greatest. I love everyone.

Franco, I like you and all...but your teeth are gonna be shat out your butt, bro.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:captainpop:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
are yall going to fight at final destination

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Y'all gone touch wieners or what?!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Y'all gone touch wieners or what?!

Swordfight?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

subscribed

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
franco couldnt even fight a fly... sheesh.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spanish Manlove posted:

I accept the challenge, meeting place is where goons go to die, syria.

I'm quoting this because it's the first funny thing SM has ever said and I think we need to remember it. He's learning.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
when are goons gonna pitch in to pay for two bus tickets to whatever place they're gonna meet up at

Destoration
Apr 30, 2012

This is going to be a selfie battle right?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

the camera got KNOCKED THE gently caress OUT

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I've got this narrative in my head that betamax got his roommate or some friend who is staying with him really wasted and handed him a script and they've just been running with the narrative all night. Betamax is actually huge and just sitting behind the camera shot laughing.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Training vid posted, poo poo just got real.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ruggan posted:

If they actually met up at Doobie's and wrecked the joint during their fight that'd bring closure to both things

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!

Business Gorillas posted:

manlove are your fists named "ban" and "probate"?

im sure at least one of them says probe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011

a starwar betamax posted:

i am dedicated to making this happen as a reality you have my word on this

What if Spanish Manlove agreed to give us a Doobie thread? I really don't want this mod to get hurt.

• Locked thread