Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

LingcodKilla posted:

Yup. Still would.

Ewww, soiled by a clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

VanSandman posted:

These aren't Amish people.

They may not be Amish but they are definitely some flavor of Mennonite. Nobody who is not a Mennonite has that haircut that the dude on the right is sporting. That is like the stereotypical haircut for those dudes.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

And Mennonites aren't even anti-technology in the strictest sense, it's just all about what they consider actually useful. Mennonites run a mean mechanized farming operation.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I saw an add for this on late night TV and thought I was watching a comedy sketch. But then it went on and on and on.

I still can't believe it's legal to use. Why not spend the same amount of money and buy a pair of polarised night driving glasses and not look like a loving loon?

I have the best taste in this whole damn place

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

M'Acne

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

It's time to restore dignity to the Farnsworth name!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmy9R_WtPbg?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
My stomach just winced.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

WebDog posted:

My stomach just winced.

The ketchup fountain is what does it. Frankly chocolate would be healthier.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

cobalt impurity posted:

The ketchup fountain is what does it. Frankly chocolate would be healthier.

You need to add water or oil to melted chocolate to get it to the right viscosity for those things. I suspect same is true of ketchup, so that's either watered down ketchup or oily ketchup.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Is that a painting of anthropomorphic cattle humping in the background?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Man, I'd gently caress that seinfeld girl

I'd gently caress her and cum in her and i'd let her cum in me too

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

HBomb posted:

You need to add water or oil to melted chocolate to get it to the right viscosity for those things. I suspect same is true of ketchup, so that's either watered down ketchup or oily ketchup.

Look at the way it's completely failing to form a sheet between the layers past the top - there is no way it's actually anywhere near right. That motor probably smoked itself out two seconds after the shutter click.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Worst part is the fries will be cold. Yuck.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

LingcodKilla posted:

Worst part is the fries will be cold. Yuck.

Somehow, I don't think it'll really matter for the people at this party.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Cross-posted from the Crazy Forwarded E-mail thread I present the ultimate conservative nightmare: RAINBOWLAND USA.

The more I look at it the more things I find to love.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Rainbowland seems like a pretty nice place. Hiking trails, soup kitchens, recycling centers, and of course every community needs a poop shop.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Slime posted:

Rainbowland seems like a pretty nice place. Hiking trails, soup kitchens, recycling centers, and of course every community needs a poop shop.

The STD shop even gives free samples.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Pierson posted:

Cross-posted from the Crazy Forwarded E-mail thread I present the ultimate conservative nightmare: RAINBOWLAND USA.

Heterosexuals sure are inspiring alright :)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

DJ at the Rainbow Death Club sucks. He only spins old Judy Garland numbers.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Would.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Slime posted:

I don't know, that 72 degree temperature is really horrifying. Actually, I'm surprised it doesn't say 22 C just for the extra COMMIE GLOBALIST UNAMERICAN FOREIGNER aspect

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Sentient Data posted:

I don't know, that 72 degree temperature is really horrifying. Actually, I'm surprised it doesn't say 22 C just for the extra COMMIE GLOBALIST UNAMERICAN FOREIGNER aspect

22 C is honestly pretty comfortable for me so Rainbowland is pretty drat great.

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

Fauxtool posted:

good thing you know them much better than the OP and how not Amish they are.
What if the pictures were taken in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania? That would make them very likely Amish, possibly on rumspringa

:skeltal:

I did actually take it in Lancaster. That is outside a Texas Roadhouse on route 30. I lived there for a year working with the Amish and Mennonite. A lot of the more "progressive" Amish use cell phones and bend (or break) a lot of the rules.

Travic has a new favorite as of 17:17 on Oct 26, 2014

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

FinalGamer posted:

Heterosexuals sure are inspiring alright :)

I can see ultra right-wingers railing against gays, soup kitchens, and unions, but who the gently caress is anti-recycling?

FUCKIN LIBERALS WANT TO TURN MY BEER CANS INTO MORE BEER CANS? I DIDN'T VOTE FOR YOU, BARACCO BARNER, SO KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY CANS!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I can see ultra right-wingers railing against gays, soup kitchens, and unions, but who the gently caress is anti-recycling?

FUCKIN LIBERALS WANT TO TURN MY BEER CANS INTO MORE BEER CANS? I DIDN'T VOTE FOR YOU, BARACCO BARNER, SO KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY CANS!

They recycle them into gay electric cars, dangit.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Recycling takes away good waste disposal jobs from Real Americans and gives them to those Hollywood Types.

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Penn and Teller

WARNING: Extreme levels of misinformation ahead!

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Where's the ring?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

The big anti-recycling rant is against paper. Stance is that bleaching old paper and reconstituting it uses more fossil fuels, dumps more chemicals, and creates more pollution than harvesting fresh trees.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Rumda posted:

Where's the ring?

Look at the little scratch to the left.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Travic posted:

"What's this thing on the side of the road? I'll just stop in and see."

:ohdear:

Not sure why you're worried, all I see is a :krad: high five in process!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

rydiafan posted:

The big anti-recycling rant is against paper. Stance is that bleaching old paper and reconstituting it uses more fossil fuels, dumps more chemicals, and creates more pollution than harvesting fresh trees.

Well growing and then harvesting trees is more of a carbon offset at least. Can't say to the rest.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Pierson posted:

Look at those drat gays and their hiking trails. Not my America I tell you.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
heading to the sick shop to die, brb.

ElectricWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Pierson posted:

Concept art for Platform Masters?

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Wait a minute, if everyone in Rainbowland is homosexual, where the hell are we going to get babies to kill from?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Telemaze posted:

Wait a minute, if everyone in Rainbowland is homosexual, where the hell are we going to get babies to kill from?

Monthly, state-mandated, taxpayer-funded blood orgies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Telemaze posted:

Adoption, dummy.

• Locked thread