Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

sw betamax I think Uwe Boll might be a more fair opponent than Franco, at least leave one hand tied behind your back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

DoomLazer posted:

What if Spanish Manlove agreed to give us a Doobie thread? I really don't want this mod to get hurt.

lol he would have every bone broke in his body before this would happen

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
But you guys already have a doobie thread, where you can also talk about gamergate, ulillillia, star citizen, dayz, the xbox 1, israel, and any other thing you want!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

But you guys already have a doobie thread, where you can also talk about gamergate, ulillillia, star citizen, dayz, the xbox 1, israel, and any other thing you want!

No fat is beautiful though, please.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
You may also talk about that there, in the no rules (just right) thread

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

I hope Betamax kicks your rear end

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Spanish Manlove posted:

how does it feel to have your days numbered?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Business Gorillas posted:

how does it feel to have your days numbered?

It was inevitable, such is the way of making fun of zealots.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Spanish Manlove posted:

It was a doobie thread before you came in and allowed gamergate and goatse.

I hate you with all my being which is why I hope swbm punches your lights out!!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Rather Dashing posted:

It was a doobie thread before you came in and allowed gamergate and goatse.

I hate you with all my being which is why I hope swbm punches your lights out!!

manlove is actually a good mod but it is time for him to die for gbs's one year anniversary

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
i took franco's dogtags in battlefield

suck it bitch

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Spanish Manlove posted:

But you guys already have a doobie thread Let them eat cake!

The people shall rise up

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ok I was pretty exhausted from my intense trsining session so I had to knock out a couple hours of sleep. Anything .....interesting.... happen while I was out?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

a starwar betamax posted:

Ok I was pretty exhausted from my intense trsining session so I had to knock out a couple hours of sleep. Anything .....interesting.... happen while I was out?

ya doobie is still dumb to post about

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Dreadlord Franco has been oppressing the masses. He also said you smell and only chumps need sleep.

Any chance you guys up for a running tour of fight sites, like Street Fighter II? Doobie Dogs, obviously, but have you considered places like the roof of Groverhaus or that failed Hawaiian goon compound where they all drank pig poo poo? I know last known whereabouts of Caro was already thrown out there.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Literally Kermit posted:

Dreadlord Franco has been oppressing the masses. He also said you smell and only chumps need sleep.

Any chance you guys up for a running tour of fight sites, like Street Fighter II? Doobie Dogs, obviously, but have you considered places like the roof of Groverhaus or that failed Hawaiian goon compound where they all drank pig poo poo? I know last known whereabouts of Caro was already thrown out there.

the origional gooncamp grounds

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Texarakis

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

drown franco in the filth of goons past to secure freedom for goons future

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

We could have :gooncamp: being recreated in the background.

vvv Alt Costume Unlocked

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Oct 26, 2014

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
franco plz be shirtless for the fight ok

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
any chance we can get some goons to build a steel cage for this match? Maybe light the ring on fire like japanese pro wrestling too?

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
This reminds me of that old McDonalds commercial where a boxers trainer gets him all riled up by telling him the other guy stole his french fries but it's real this time and I'm pretty sure both parties have plenty of fries haha

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

oval office raja posted:

franco plz be shirtless for the fight ok

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I made a remix of doobies starwar betamax diss track and tried to make it appropriate for this thread
https://soundcloud.com/p-rift/a-starwar-betamax-trap-remix

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

TOILETLORD posted:

any chance we can get some goons to build a steel cage for this match? Maybe light the ring on fire like japanese pro wrestling too?

better make it a hell in the cell, once these two guys get locked in the ref (lowtax) will not unlock the cage door until someone is dead. that is the only reffing he does, checking pulses.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
how about a tag team match cause i'm won a wrestling ring at a GSA auction and it's been sitting doing nothing but i am a welder so i can probably build a steel cage around it as long as i get to jump off the ropes and snuka someone ok

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Michael Corleone posted:

better make it a hell in the cell, once these two guys get locked in the ref (lowtax) will not unlock the cage door until someone is dead. that is the only reffing he does, checking pulses.

someone sneak razorblades in franco's sweatbands so he thinks he has a chance then give swb a loaded shotgun as soon as he gets in the ring

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Use the ring for the undercard bouts, ASWBM V SML should be settled the old fashioned way- Greenwich Street Fight.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd2tIudSyR8

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

hate to say it SBM, but that video looks like the beginnings of "Fat Mac"

you gotta cultivate that mass proper.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

hate to say it SBM, but that video looks like the beginnings of "Fat Mac"

you gotta cultivate that mass proper.

look at the egg thread eat like me.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
slendermod

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i had a nightmare about you chasing me down the street with those noodley arms

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Did Franco post his fight training

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
yea

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

oh my, i think we can see your schlong.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
If history is any indication, Franco will win by inviting all his #gamergate buddies in to the ring

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
#francofight

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
It is about time we had a gay hookup thread in GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

what the gently caress I expected franco to look way more swarthy than that

• Locked thread