Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

he's calling u fat, u gonna take that betamax

I think he is saying that he wants ASWBM to move on and grow old and get fat. Clearly a tactic to make ASWBM let his guard down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

life is a joke, laugh and grow fat

Oh poo poo it's on! Is it on!? ITS ON!!? It's not on yet is it!? OH ITS ON!!! wait not yet.. gently caress

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Franco.. franco... this may kjust be a joke to you... and you think you can laugh it off from your ivory tower and just fiddle away on your electric guitars while gbs burns like nemo did in rome in the old bad times..... but you can not do this now... i will not let you

GBS IS BURTNING fronco.... and I am fanning the flames. also i am holding the matches.

I am dead serious about this franco. I am committed to this like i have never been committed to anything before. You must accept. we must fight. our sweat blood and tears can heal this forum.

join me franco. accept the challenge.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Sometimes, Betamax, you are a good doggy
A very good doggy indeed

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

a starwar betamax posted:

Franco.. franco... this may kjust be a joke to you... and you think you can laugh it off from your ivory tower and just fiddle away on your electric guitars while gbs burns like nemo did in rome in the old bad times..... but you can not do this now... i will not let you

GBS IS BURTNING fronco.... and I am fanning the flames. also i am holding the matches.

I am dead serious about this franco. I am committed to this like i have never been committed to anything before. You must accept. we must fight. our sweat blood and tears can heal this forum.

:stare:

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

life is a joke, laugh and grow fat
it's you. you're the joke.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

3/5 needs more weirdly tight pants does not belong in the Official Backup Trixie Hardcore Spank Bank

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

were all the joke......

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

were all the joke......

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
you have the power... you can change this thread title to [CHALLENGED MOD] FRANCO - ACCEPTED!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

write this on a piece of paper and mail it to franco.

goon love is the best love.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Franco is fishy panties

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

DoomLazer posted:

I think its high charisma because all the girls in this thread are rooting for him because they think he is cute, but people that are tired of being bullied by activist mods are on your side.

no dog in this hunt.

the blood god demands it though.

and skulls for his throne.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Who do I have to beat up to bring back Fat is Beautiful

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ElGroucho posted:

the fattest member of the forum.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
man, this cult of aswbm is getting lame. not one post or thread today on how to be tough. wtf man? going to go back to using jay z as a role modle, he is tough, almost killed a guy once.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ElGroucho posted:

It's back! In pog form!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
if you need to be taught how to be tough..... then i got nothin to do with you

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

ASWBM what is going to be your intro song while you walk to the ring?

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

if you need to be taught how to be tough..... then i got nothin to do with you

because you are afraid of fighting a professionally trained badass like myself?

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Keys to Victory Sponsored by Bleacher Report

A Starwar Betamax

--We all know that Starwar Betamax will come out looking to dominate the tempo. He's been chomping at the bit since the fight was first announced. However, if Spanish Manlove manages to withstand the early storm, the real question will be whether he can maintain that frenetic energy over the course of a full fight. Leaked footage from his training camp psyched up his fans, as a hurricane of fists tore a helpless pillow to shreds. It was good theater, but Spanish Manlove will put up a stiffer fight than a pillow. Probably.

--Speaking of energy, it will be interesting to see how the two fighters' posting styles translate to martial arts. Starwar Betamax is a fiery user with a strong record and a recent history of earth-shattering posts; however, he loses out in both age and Posts Per Day (PPD) to the more-experienced Spanish Manlove.

--The choice of venue is going to be huge in deciding the outcome. Early signs from the Franco camp suggested Syria as the battleground, clearly Spanish Manlove's home turf; however, the buzz lately has been about Doobie's Dog House, ostensibly neutral ground but easier for Starwar's devoted fanbase to travel to. Watch this area closely.

Spanish Manlove

--The key for Spanish Manlove is going to be patience. If he comes out trying to match Starwar Betamax punch-for-punch, he is clearly going to be overwhelmed. That's where the cool decisiveness of an experienced moderator is going to be huge. The goal for Spanish Manlove is going to be to hang tough, take his shots when he can, and wait for an opportunity to land a huge counter-punch. If he lands one of those big right hands, Starwar Betamax will be gone for much longer than 6 hours.

--Still, Spanish Manlove cannot afford to be too defensive. An aggressor like Starwar Betamax will happily feast if Spanish Manlove tries to turtle up, so a level of calculated aggression will be key. After initial reluctance to take on the fight, recent leaks from the Franco camp have shown an increasing willingness to take Starwar Betamax head-on. The song-and-dance routine has a purpose: Spanish Manlove must show that he cannot be intimidated.

--One aspect I haven't seen addressed is the choice of referee. Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka obviously has a history in the ring as both a writer and a fighter, and would be the obvious choice, but it is possible A Starwar Betamax will veto the choice as being potentially biased in favor of his protege, Spanish Manlove. The celebrity choice, and my preferred dark horse candidate, is guest moderator I AM BRAWW. He has the flair needed to accentuate such a massive event, and has a history of not being overwhelmed by the spotlight. My two cents.

--Submitted by Mike Tanier

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Windows 98 posted:

ASWBM what is going to be your intro song while you walk to the ring?

Black Flag - RIse above

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
either that or Sigor Ros - Flugufrelsarinn

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
This kind of violence and civil disorder is tearing our beloved community apart :munch:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I am scared for both of you :cripes:

But All Hallows' Eve approaches and GBS demands blood

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Vengarr posted:

A Starwar Betamax

--We all know that Starwar Betamax will come out looking to dominate the tempo. He's been chomping at the bit since the fight was first announced. However, if Spanish Manlove manages to withstand the early storm, the real question will be whether he can maintain that frenetic energy over the course of a full fight. Leaked footage from his training camp psyched up his fans, as a hurricane of fists tore a helpless pillow to shreds. It was good theater, but Spanish Manlove will put up a stiffer fight than a pillow. Probably.

--Speaking of energy, it will be interesting to see how the two fighters' posting styles translate to martial arts. Starwar Betamax is a fiery user with a strong record and a recent history of earth-shattering posts; however, he loses out in both age and Posts Per Day (PPD) to the more-experienced Spanish Manlove.

--The choice of venue is going to be huge in deciding the outcome. Early signs from the Franco camp suggested Syria as the battleground, clearly Spanish Manlove's home turf; however, the buzz lately has been about Doobie's Dog House, ostensibly neutral ground but easier for Starwar's devoted fanbase to travel to. Watch this area closely.

Spanish Manlove

--The key for Spanish Manlove is going to be patience. If he comes out trying to match Starwar Betamax punch-for-punch, he is clearly going to be overwhelmed. That's where the cool decisiveness of an experienced moderator is going to be huge. The goal for Spanish Manlove is going to be to hang tough, take his shots when he can, and wait for an opportunity to land a huge counter-punch. If he lands one of those big right hands, Starwar Betamax will be gone for much longer than 6 hours.

--Still, Spanish Manlove cannot afford to be too defensive. An aggressor like Starwar Betamax will happily feast if Spanish Manlove tries to turtle up, so a level of calculated aggression will be key. After initial reluctance to take on the fight, recent leaks from the Franco camp have shown an increasing willingness to take Starwar Betamax head-on. The song-and-dance routine has a purpose: Spanish Manlove must show that he cannot be intimidated.

--One aspect I haven't seen addressed is the choice of referee. Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka obviously has a history in the ring as both a writer and a fighter, and would be the obvious choice, but it is possible A Starwar Betamax will veto the choice as being potentially biased in favor of his protege, Spanish Manlove. The celebrity choice, and my preferred dark horse candidate, is guest moderator I AM BRAWW. He has the flair needed to accentuate such a massive event, and has a history of not being overwhelmed by the spotlight. My two cents.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Vengarr posted:

A Starwar Betamax

Spanish Manlove

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
changing my support to spanish manlove, those things you said were mean, go franco!

e; corleone camp announces that 'big fight' mike is looking to get a spot on the upcoming card.

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011

Vengarr posted:

A Starwar Betamax

Spanish Manlove

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Is this going to be like Scott Pilgrim or something?

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
This is gonna be like one of those school fights where everyone meets up after school and then the two fighters don't show up.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Michael Corleone posted:

changing my support to spanish manlove, those things you said were mean, go franco!

e; corleone camp announces that 'big fight' mike is looking to get a spot on the upcoming card.

Shameful. May ASWBM have mercy on your soul, ye of so little faith.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Vengarr posted:

A Starwar Betamax

Spanish Manlove

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Inside my heart, are too wolves, one for Franco, one for Betamax. I want to love them both, but they rip and tear at each other's fur, for their can only be one :(

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNA51abv8lw

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

not feelin any flames here

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

replace doobhead with betamax dog head

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Michael Corleone posted:

You were always an rear end in a top hat, Michael

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Business Gorillas posted:

this is starting to sound like the last fight that involved a spaniard that i saw

he reminds me of my uncle at that age, I haven't seen the show because I hear it's dumb nerd poo poo for dumb nerds but he looks like he's going to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

he reminds me of my uncle at that age, I haven't seen the show because I hear it's dumb nerd poo poo for dumb nerds but he looks like he's going to win

Way to bury yourself even further.

ASWBM please kick this nerds rear end

• Locked thread