Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

katlington posted:

Actually no. Please give me a quick rundown as it relates to the fein affair. Stay safe diaper sniper.

a bunch of farmers try to catch a fox. eventually they surround the fox in a house. the farmers smile to themselves, ready their guns and say "it'll only be a matter of time". meanwhile the fox tunnels out underneath them and lives a happy life of unlimited pleasure while the farmers grow old + wait

so imagine seeing the cops in the woods riding their tactical golfcarts and saying "any day now" but then the camera pulls back to reveal the woods are encased in a bubble dome surrounded by towering skyscrapers cause its 2070. meanwhile old man frein is sipping a coconut and laying on a hammock in fiji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainButtSmack
Oct 21, 2008
Was there any particular reason he shot those two, though?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

PatTwo posted:

All cops are bastards?

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
stay safe diaper sniper

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

PatTwo posted:

guessing probably because he couldn't shoot all of them?

similarly why do these shitheads get all up in arms when someone kills a cop, getting killed so normal citizens don't have to is literally their job. you don't see hookers going all crazy in public, but people kill them all the time and they did nothing to deserve it :(

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
These guys need tactical segways asap. Don't ask why.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
East coast is always so behind.

Seattle knows whats up.

http://slog.thestranger.com/2008/07/the_future_of_policing

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

FRINGE posted:

East coast is always so behind.

Seattle knows whats up.

http://slog.thestranger.com/2008/07/the_future_of_policing

I always see this old beat cop riding that poo poo past my office and I wonder how bad you have to gently caress up to be doing downtown seg-patrol at like 68 y/o.
Just one old white dude pushing the crack dealers down the block and watching them fill back in behind him, all day, every day.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003

Ork of Fiction posted:

I always see this old beat cop riding that poo poo past my office and I wonder how bad you have to gently caress up to be doing downtown seg-patrol at like 68 y/o.
Just one old white dude pushing the crack dealers down the block and watching them fill back in behind him, all day, every day.
I thought they were just the sad neo-punk version of meter maids (as opposed to actual murdercops).

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

They all look like they're holding in a giant piss.

Ork of Fiction posted:

Dude must've joined the force super late, usually guys hit their 20 years and retire immediately.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

i love this because there is almost literally no situation where those things could help in a gunfight. If the attacker runs then your hosed cause you have to abandon the thing which is immediately stolen by coke heads for the fun of it and if the attackers move to the left or right of the axis youre immediately flanked and theres no loving way those things actually improve the stability of your shot as you turn. The things even make you a taller target which is always bad especially at range and of course you can't take loving cover. Unless you are facing a literal arcade of stock still enemies firing at you in an empty parking lot those are all terrible and for the cost of one you could buy state of the art body armor which WOULD save your life

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
All that warfighter stuff is getting used for Goodness and Right by the donut gangsters.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/wisconsin-cops-deploy-armored-vehicle-to-collect-fines-from-75-year-old-man-for-messy-land/

quote:

Wisconsin cops deploy armored vehicle to collect fines from 75-year-old man for messy land

The town of Stettin had sued Hoeppner in 2008, saying that the use of his land where he restored antique tractors violated city ordinances. He was ordered to remove rubbish as part of a settlement, but a judge later ruled that he had not complied and fined Hoeppner $500-a-day.

“I’ve been involved in about five standoff situations where, as soon as the MARV showed up, the person gives up,” Bean said. “People may not always understand why, but an armored vehicle is almost a necessity now.”

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

FRINGE posted:

“I’ve been involved in about five standoff situations where, as soon as the MARV showed up, the person gives up,” Bean said. “People may not always understand why, but an armored vehicle is almost a necessity now.”

Stay Safe Diaper Snioper.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

has this dude done anything in the past few months?

he's dead in the woods somewhere right?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

argondamn posted:

has this dude done anything in the past few months?

he's dead in the woods somewhere right?

Just this.

the black husserl posted:

a bunch of farmers try to catch a fox. eventually they surround the fox in a house. the farmers smile to themselves, ready their guns and say "it'll only be a matter of time". meanwhile the fox tunnels out underneath them and lives a happy life of unlimited pleasure while the farmers grow old + wait

so imagine seeing the cops in the woods riding their tactical golfcarts and saying "any day now" but then the camera pulls back to reveal the woods are encased in a bubble dome surrounded by towering skyscrapers cause its 2070. meanwhile old man frein is sipping a coconut and laying on a hammock in fiji

Also frein made a cancer ray from old xray machines and is giving all the cops cancer.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

the black husserl posted:

yall remember how fantastic mr. fox ended?

"And so far as I know, they are still waiting."

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also gently caress the police

quote:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
44 days now? Is that correct?

what 12 millions dollars?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
lol the old man they were trying to collect on, they were collecting fines for not getting rid of trash generated by unlawfully using his home to restore antique tractors

loving criminal MASTERMIND here get the MARV

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

"Diane I'm in rural Pennsylvania on the hunt for a murderous super soldier that local authorities have been unable to capture. Our only clue is this, a diaper, used, white, size XL, brand is huggies. Sheriff what have the boys in forensics determined it's contents to be?"

"Poop. Baby poop."

"Baby poop...outstanding . . ."

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

VendaGoat posted:

Nope, Already at 30+. Well 30+ allocated as of 2 weeks ago and the police are refusing to talk about financial details of an ongoing operation.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

VendaGoat posted:

just imagine all the money

now light it on fire

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
when the veil between our world and hellPennsylvania is at its weakest this Friday, all goons should burn some unopened Depends inside a pentagram in order to summon Frein to Wisconsin where he is clearly needed.

Stay safe Diaper Sniper.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this town is going to bankrupt itself and slash literally all services because of the OT and it's great

it's like frein's second strike

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
When they call it off, killings of anyone in those woods will continue to occur for 2 decades as off duty cops roam around on their free time under the guise of hunting deer... but actually killing other hunters who 'they thought' looked like Frein.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

I remember the estimate being about 1.2 mill a day at this point. Didn't start that high, but each new day brings more tricked out golf carts and tactical picnic baskets.

e: Hmm. Someone who isn't poo poo with photo edit software should start a "Help PA cops find the Diaper Sniper" Photoshop thread where we design new tacticlol poo poo.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

I am not a book posted:

when the veil between our world and hellPennsylvania is at its weakest this Friday, all goons should burn some unopened Depends inside a pentagram in order to summon Frein to Wisconsin where he is clearly needed.

Stay safe Diaper Sniper.

Pennsylvania basically does has a portal to hell. Or at least something pretty drat close.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centralia,_Pennsylvania

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Pennsylvania basically does has a portal to hell. Or at least something pretty drat close.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centralia,_Pennsylvania

penn posters in the name of all that is funny please tell the cops this is where frein is hiding

FRINGE
May 23, 2003

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

penn posters in the name of all that is funny please tell the cops this is where frein is hiding
Hes obviously there living underground with a vast supply of gas masks and laughing laughing at those over-worked servants of the public good!

Hes down there toasting marshmallows right now.

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
if i lived in PA, for once in my life i wouldn't want to be a white dude driving around

i'd get those flamethrowers mounted under my car on both sides like they used to (still?) sell in south africa to prevent carjackings, to defend myself in the event of a traffic stop

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
frein shoulda got a D-PENS vanity plate before he went gonzo

FRINGE
May 23, 2003

Straker posted:

i'd get those flamethrowers mounted under my car on both sides like they used to (still?) sell in south africa to prevent carjackings, to defend myself in the event of a traffic stop
Ive wondered why those never appeared in post-collapse America.

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!
http://wnep.com/2014/10/26/new-tool-to-help-police-in-manhunt/

I promise you I'm not making this up.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

surely this giant inflatable ball sack will help us catch frein!

provided there is no rain, wind, clouds, snow, or tree cover

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Jonny 290 posted:

frein shoulda got a D-PENS vanity plate before he went gonzo

He got a snugger fit of huggies to stop them from Falling Down.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Moridin920 posted:

this town is going to bankrupt itself and slash literally all services because of the OT and it's great

it's like frein's second strike

It's actually the state troopers out there, so the incredibly weak finances of Pennsylvania are at risk here.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

police are just trolling the taxpayers at this point

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

hunting a diaper sniper? send in... the inflatable butt.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
it's probably even more expensive than they're admitting to once you factor in lost revenue from pigs wandering aimlessly in the woods instead of writing traffic tickets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

A "Blimp in a Box." Am... am I reading that correctly?

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

• Locked thread