Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

BiggerBoat posted:

Cross posted from the funny pictures thread, I give you this lovely thing:

Is it me, or are all the cars Priuses/Nissan Leafs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This story out of the Dallas/FtWorth Airport goes nicely with that picture.

Two things about the video in that story. The homophobe is likely from Texas but so is the guy in the cowboy hat that initially grabs him. Bonus feature is that the big blonde dude that jumps on him from behind can be seen later in the video being wheeled into the gate in a wheelchair. The guy filming it is having way too much fun.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

radical meme posted:

Two things about the video in that story. The homophobe is likely from Texas but so is the guy in the cowboy hat that initially grabs him. Bonus feature is that the big blonde dude that jumps on him from behind can be seen later in the video being wheeled into the gate in a wheelchair. The guy filming it is having way too much fun.

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity:

"God fearing patriot accosted by Obama's police state for exercising his first amendment rights!"

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Mister Macys posted:

Is it me, or are all the cars Priuses/Nissan Leafs?

Priuses and Smart Fortwos, it looks like.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

N... no! Recycling :ohdear:

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Mister Adequate posted:

And the well known, über-gay activity they euphemistcally call "hiking". No doubt it's some filthy perversion only gays are capable of. Probably too gay to even be mentioned in the Bible!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

radical meme posted:

No one seems to mention how he tries to head butt the officer when they pick him up

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Mister Adequate posted:

:spooky: Hiking Trail :spooky:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

BiggerBoat posted:

Cross posted from the funny pictures thread, I give you this lovely thing:

Can a mod change my name to RAINBOW DEATH CLUB tia

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Hell, change D&D to Rainbow Death Club.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It sounds like General Butt Naked's army.

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

Hazo posted:

:spooky: Hiking Trail :spooky:

It never ceases to amaze me how these people who seem to be single-issue types can let their anger spill over into completely unrelated stuff.

Like their anger at Obama spills over on to his wife, and her innocuous First Lady program of encouraging kids to exercise and eat right.

It used to be cliche conservative :corsair: "Eat your vegetables and go outside and play", until a Democrat suggested it.

I've heard a few backbench conservative radio personalities take it to the other extreme so badly that they pretty much say that not giving in to childrens' desires for pizza and soda for every meal is effectively un-American.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
(The following should be read in George Carlin's voice.)

After buying my necessary goods from the POOP STORE, I passed my fellow homogays on my way to THE TRAIN OF DEATH. However, halfway to NOWHERE, I realized to my horror that I'd forgotten to get my free sample of STDs. Luckily, I'd already been to Larry, Gary, Barry, and Terry's houses and I'd caught many kinds of AIDS -- and the AIDS CLINIC verified this for me.

Cheered, I reached into my paper bag full of dead babies and started happily munching away. RAINBOWLAND, USA is a great place to live, but I needed to spread its glory to the rest of the country, and to kill all Christians.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
It's an edit of another cartoon that I'm having a hard time finding.

The liberal city is supposed to look like a nice place to live next to the conservative city. That's why there are windmills, priuses and hiking trails.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, that dude in the pink on the video looked fine before anything happened, and then it looked like the scrum came down on his leg funny and he messed up his leg. That sucks :(

King Metal
Jun 15, 2001

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

It's an edit of another cartoon that I'm having a hard time finding.

The liberal city is supposed to look like a nice place to live next to the conservative city. That's why there are windmills, priuses and hiking trails.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I'll show those human being liberals!

*opens mspaint*

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

I'm having a hard time deciding. The Republican side has all the booze and strippers.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

So wait the hiking sign was actually in the original and they couldn't think of a single way to edit it?

edit: I remember seeing a photo that's approximately the real-life version of that. It's the border of the DR and Haiti I think, and shows the stark difference between environmental regulation and free-for-all exploitation.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Oct 27, 2014

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

The Rokstar posted:

Yeah, that dude in the pink on the video looked fine before anything happened, and then it looked like the scrum came down on his leg funny and he messed up his leg. That sucks :(

Looks like he lost his shoe in the scuffle. A sacrifice any person should be happy to make if it means getting to punch a homophobe.

RIP that guy's shoe, you are a hero

Edit: the dude seemed to get real angry when they rolled him over and he saw the two black cops

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Hazo posted:

So wait the hiking sign was actually in the original and they couldn't think of a single way to edit it?

I was thinking Appalachian Trail myself.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

sleepingbuddha posted:

I'm having a hard time deciding. The Republican side has all the booze and strippers.

Portland has more strip clubs than any city in the country and I'm sure there's a craft brewery somewhere outside of the frame.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Gozinbulx posted:

Abortion clinics. For gay people.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Edit: the dude seemed to get real angry when they rolled him over and he saw the two black cops

That was the exact moment that he understood that the fags and niggers were colluding together to oppress all straight white people everywhere. It's beautiful.

Also apparently Paul Rudd was bent on stamping out the brave white American's Freedom of Expression in the video too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrkT3THCUgI

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

The one on the right is literally Miami, Florida.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

The one on the right is literally Miami, Florida.

Not enough gun stores

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

sleepingbuddha posted:

But then the liberal side has to have all the weed and loose women!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

DarkCrawler posted:

But then the liberal side has to have all the weed and loose women!

SilentD, is that you?

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

radical meme posted:

While I have no trouble believing this could happen and I can tell the guy's accent and use of language is legit, somehow it feels staged. I guess odds are it's not, but it plays out very oddly from the beginning.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

StandardVC10 posted:

Gonna go down to the Poop Shop and buy some Poop

p.s. kill all christians

They have the dank-rear end poop down there, yo.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
"Coffee House and Bike Rental" describes more than one business in Portland. It would be annoying to have to drive somewhere else for the booze, strippers, and gun stores, but... you don't have to.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Dr. Faustus posted:

They have the dank-rear end poop down there, yo.

I'm trying to figure out if it is supposed to be referring to civet coffee or something else.

lurker1981
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

I like the sign that says "Vote Here if ID Approved", as if stopping fraud is not important to democrats. :smug:

Also, what's up with all the foreclosed homes? I thought that was more of a Detroit thing, which was known for being democrat (and union) friendly before the collapse.

I'm a little surprised that the hunter on the republican side wasn't depicted as being in the process of shooting a black kid.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

lurker1981 posted:

I like the sign that says "Vote Here if ID Approved", as if stopping fraud is not important to democrats. :smug:

Also, what's up with all the foreclosed homes? I thought that was more of a Detroit thing, which was known for being democrat (and union) friendly before the collapse.

I'm a little surprised that the hunter on the republican side wasn't depicted as being in the process of shooting a black kid.

Because the government of the city of Detroit has control over the macroeconomic forces driving foreclosure.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lurker1981 posted:

Man, you are really bad at this and also dumb.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

lurker1981 posted:

The lefty paradise has passed city consumer-protection ordinances to shield citizens from predatory lending and make it harder for banks to foreclose, recognizing that it's cheaper and more fiscally sensible to keep people in their homes than turn them out onto the street.

lurker1981
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Thump! posted:

Man, you are really bad at this and also dumb.

So, in response, should I say something like "You are a meanyhead and you are dumberer than me"?

I enjoy discussions that devolve to that sort of thing.

Chantilly Say posted:

The lefty paradise has passed city consumer-protection ordinances to shield citizens from predatory lending and make it harder for banks to foreclose, recognizing that it's cheaper and more fiscally sensible to keep people in their homes than turn them out onto the street.

drat. You just made me feel like an idiot. :golfclap:

VVVVV - Well, it's all too easy to say that, unlike President Jackson, President Obama doesn't own any slaves.

lurker1981 fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Oct 28, 2014

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

lurker1981 posted:

So, in response, should I say something like "You are a meanyhead and you are dumberer than me"?

I'd be willing to settle for something other than lazy implications that Andrew Jackson's party affiliation in 1828 has any relevance to the platform of the Democratic party in AD2014.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Actually the Democrats and Republicans are the same, as evidenced by Thomas Jefferson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Babylon Astronaut posted:

Actually the Democrats and Republicans are the same, as evidenced by Thomas Jefferson.

Given the Democrats' historical total refusal to speak English, I am deeply suspicious of any claim that they aren't anti-American