Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

haljordan posted:

A reminder that no one in the entire state of PA seemed to give two shits about Joe Paterno's good buddy Jerry Sandusky loving little boys on the reg for like two decades but they'll roll out the entire arsenal to find Frein.

Pennsyltucky, good buddy.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
https://www.google.com/search?q=i+forgot+your+name&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=nts

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
stay ripe diap snipe

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

ShaqDiesel posted:

Now everybody
Have you heard
In the search for Frein
Yeah the scrote's the word
Don't take no hiking
No ability
Save our thirst for killin'
For James Tully and..

Scrote me, scrote me
Could hide through winter boy you move mighty well
Scrote me, scrote me
(Scrote)
Scrote me, scrote me
We got your number now
Scrote me, scrote me
Thought we found your diaper but know
You're just a sniper now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQEDojPZ7YI

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

ninety nine butt balloons
flying in the autumn sky

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

haljordan posted:

A reminder that no one in the entire state of PA seemed to give two shits about Joe Paterno's good buddy Jerry Sandusky loving little boys on the reg for like two decades but they'll roll out the entire arsenal to find Frein.

No there were a few who spoke out against it, they just got lost in the sea of

I only ask that we get the small handful of decent people out of PA first before we firebomb the whole state. Some of them are my friends. :shobon:

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
the entire northeast makes me hate white people, vermont and maine get a pass because their basically canadian/vikings but every white person north of maryland and east of michigan deserves the knock-out game

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
A lot of them haven't seen black people in groups before.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

haljordan posted:

:captainpop:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

haljordan posted:

they exist and it angers me the school didn't get the death penalty

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

iq>80 need no apply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj3dIo8PDjs

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/27/us/james-tully-eric-frein-car-fundraiser/index.html

this dude is awesome

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

haljordan posted:

I forgot that was PA. I now support burning the state to find Frien, who is probably faaar away.

Also lol at that goon making the same mistake as the cops in thinking a dude out hiding in the woods would know about a public announcement on tv.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Shoehead posted:

I forgot that was PA. I now support burning the state to find Frien, who is probably faaar away.

Also lol at that goon making the same mistake as the cops in thinking a dude out hiding in the woods would know about a public announcement on tv.

I thought the general idea was more the elite wilderness ninja might notice the cops weren't stomping around the woods or collecting the soiled diapes. So would then go and investigate or make a break for it only to get collared.

Can the PA goons confirm just how morbidly obese the state troopers are? Almost every photo or video I'm seeing (except for the skinny FBI dudes) has shown dudes that really would need tactical golf carts and 2-3 bulletproof vests.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Shoehead posted:

If you're talking about my post from a couple pages back I was making fun of the cops for thinking about doing a press conference to call for Frein's surrender.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Oh no poes law strikes!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
It was Vendagoat who posted the very stupid idea in all sincerity.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

El_Elegante posted:

It was Vendagoat who posted the very stupid idea in all sincerity.

:shrug: who cares?

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

I don't want to read the last 10000 posts I missed. Is this guy still popping himself in an intense battle of hide and seek?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bob Saget IRL posted:

I don't want to read the last 10000 posts I missed. Is this guy still popping himself in an intense battle of hide and seek?

http://wnep.com/2014/10/28/troopers-possible-sighting-of-eric-frein-by-resident/

Yup.
Another possible sighting.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

:shrug: who cares?

your old av was better you horrible fucker

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

your old av was better you horrible fucker

NICE FUCKIN’ MODEL!

*HONKS BALLS*

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

poo poo, I knew I shouldn't have gone to PA to get authentic diapers for my Halloween costume.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
u see,in this world, u have "huggees" and "huggers"

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

I love this

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Izumi Konata posted:

NICE FUCKIN’ MODEL!

*HONKS BALLS*

this post reads like stereo instructions :colbert:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

SpeedGem posted:

I love this

that is so loving pitiful

there's no way he's still in that area

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

133 square miles seems like a huge loving stretch of land

Arven
Sep 23, 2007

Coolness Averted posted:

Can the PA goons confirm just how morbidly obese the state troopers are? Almost every photo or video I'm seeing (except for the skinny FBI dudes) has shown dudes that really would need tactical golf carts and 2-3 bulletproof vests.

It's a 50/50 split between roided out skinhead looking types and mustachioed hambeasts.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

haljordan posted:

133 square miles seems like a huge loving stretch of land
Now you understand the need for the Rook tactical vehicle.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
its me, im frein, posting this from coconuts

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Alas Boobylon posted:

Please don't get Lowtax subpoenaed by the Pennsylvania police.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hellsau posted:

they wouldn't find anything

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Hellsau posted:

By subpoenaed you mean 30 officers going to his house and shooting him hours after that post is inevitably reported, right?

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
holy poo poo, realtalk not actually wanted fugitive eric frein posting from coconuts

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Alas Boobylon posted:

stay safe forum babby

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

quote:

“I just hope they catch him soon because we’re living in fear right now,” said Yvonne Sanchez of Coolbaugh Township. “When you least expect it, they’re behind you and you say, ‘Oh, my goodness.'”

lol she's talking about the cops not the diap snipe

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Honestly surprised they haven't blasted some random guy yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Alas Boobylon posted:

holy poo poo, realtalk not actually wanted fugitive eric frein posting from coconuts

this is exactly what frein would want us to think!!!

• Locked thread