Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

This isn't funny. This is loving awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rawfuls
Feb 11, 2014

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOJMV6i3bjM

Be warned, theres poop in that link.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Maytag posted:

Shut up about politics and religion you dumb goons.

What religious denomination is that nun?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

But how do they know whether or not you've had diarrhoea ?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jamesman posted:

Our Lady of Perpetual Beats.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Istari posted:

Can't go wrong with the old finger test.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Istari posted:

You know the apocryphal story that the water will turn red if you pee in it?

It also changes colour if you have diarrhoea, except it turns brown.

Untasid
Jul 8, 2008

Jamesman posted:

Quite frankly it's nun of your business.

Rawfuls
Feb 11, 2014

Istari posted:

I think my biggest question upon seeing the sign was, "how did they decide 14 days was necessary?" More specifically I want to know who has had diarrhea for 14 days without dying.

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

Rawfuls posted:

I think my biggest question upon seeing the sign was, "how did they decide 14 days was necessary?" More specifically I want to know who has had diarrhea for 14 days without dying.

I assumed it was from somewhere that cholera was endemic, but I don't think there are very many English speaking countries with endemic cholera.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Rawfuls posted:

More specifically I want to know who has had diarrhea for 14 days without dying.

The sign gives no indication of how long the person has had diarrhoea, it's how long they've not had diarrhoea. Meaning that it stopped at least 14 days ago.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

This is a thing from one of those cheapo British "lifestyle" magazines that you see classing-up the impulse-buy shelves at supermarket aisles.

Someone collected a whole bunch of these to highlight the quite frankly astonishing fixation that magazine had with using tampons and pantyliners to solve random day-to-day problems.

Need to entertain at a children's party at short notice? Make hand puppets out of pantyliners! Always losing your carkeys? Read on for a clever tampon-based solution! Can't find the TV remote? YOUR PERIOD WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

etc.

Rawfuls
Feb 11, 2014

Not My Leg posted:

I assumed it was from somewhere that cholera was endemic, but I don't think there are very many English speaking countries with endemic cholera.

Was actually at the Marriott in Solvang, CA, they had like 4 of these posted where you would normally find pool hours and no diving signs.

Istari posted:

The sign gives no indication of how long the person has had diarrhoea, it's how long they've not had diarrhoea. Meaning that it stopped at least 14 days ago.

You're right, but then I guess my new question is who would assume stomach problems 13 days apart are somehow related without it being a continuous problem.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

SIR FAT JONY IVES posted:

When I look at pictures like that, I just have to wonder where exactly did you buy those kinds of closes? LIke the tiny mid-riff tank top. Where they just hanging there at JCPenny's?

You weren't alive in the 80's were you? It was a choice between these clothes or wool power suits with shoulder pads big enough for a linebacker.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Or really baggy clothes with geometric patterns on them.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Part of Everything posted:

You weren't alive in the 80's were you? It was a choice between these clothes or wool power suits with shoulder pads big enough for a linebacker.

False. You were also allowed to wear padded vests in primary colours, with black fingerless leather gloves.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Your lack of headbands and ripped sweatshirts worn off of one shoulder is disappointing.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Not My Leg posted:

California law concerning public pools.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Can't go wrong with the old finger test.

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke

Croisquessein posted:

I like to think this puppy is doing a ride along with a grownup K9 officer dog.

If this hasn't been animated or otherwise put to film in some way, it should be. Training Day but with dogs is the vision in my head right now. Thank you.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

At least it's closer than "sirl".

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ah! I love that exhibit. It was at PS1 in NYC for a while. It's a lot of fun to freak people out by just sitting there for a while and then standing up.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Infyrno posted:

If this hasn't been animated or otherwise put to film in some way, it should be. Training Day but with dogs is the vision in my head right now. Thank you.

Kindergarten K-9 Cop. You're welcome.

Nonono, K-9 Cop And A Half.

Croisquessein has a new favorite as of 06:14 on Oct 29, 2014

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Sperghetti.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

m2pt5 posted:

At least it's closer than "sirl".

It's no "yard sard"

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

is that what they call an Indian Summer

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

olaf2022 posted:

Oof. :thurman:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

olaf2022 posted:

:vince:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Rawfuls posted:

It's because of Cryptosporidium. Chlorine makes it's sporozoites excyst, which cause infection.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

olaf2022 posted:

Well it does say 'Triple Team Traffic'.

Rawfuls
Feb 11, 2014

Roger Craig posted:

It's because of Cryptosporidium. Chlorine makes it's sporozoites excyst, which cause infection.

Well, this is far less entertaining than the scenario I had pictured in which that particular hotel pool had some epidemic that was so tragic they felt the need for the signs.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I kinda need this.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Uhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

olaf2022 posted:

Noice

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

I'm noicing your noice.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

I see Bors is reading the Cartoon thread again.

• Locked thread