Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Americans teaser! :flashfap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

"Do you?"

:thurman:

JaddaCaddra
Oct 3, 2013
So, with that little action, Jax is basically Clay now. I wonder if this will be addressed or just glossed over like everything else. Or if it is addressed, how long it will take to be forgiven and forgotten.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Lol is that melo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Most distracting cameo ever

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
This show fuckin sucks

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

I orphaned his children. I widowed his wife.

Watching the World Series instead of this bullshit was the right call.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Think it comes with another iPad?

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
What happened this episode?

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011

Dirk Pitt posted:

Nothing. I'm not really being snide here. I don't think much happened that matters at all. Some people died, some people got their hands maimed. There was a military heart to heart. Abel is a serial killer.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Dirk Pitt posted:

Carmelo Anthony had a cameo

The birds got killed

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011
We got an awful cover of All Along the Watchtower

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Best part of the episode

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

5 more episodes and they will have all the Bobby parts back.

spronk
Feb 5, 2011

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
So Gemma is a Cylon, right? The show makes a lot more sense after that reveal. Able is the chosen hybrid terminator who will destroy mankind.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Fuckstick posted:

5 more episodes and they will have all the Bobby parts back.

I personally cannot wait until they create the 6 million dollar Elvis impersonator

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

spronk posted:

So Gemma is a Cylon, right? The show makes a lot more sense after that reveal. Able is the chosen hybrid terminator who will destroy mankind.

All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Holy poo poo this show is loving bad.

That ALTW cover was even worse than Katey Sagal's piece of poo poo song from last week

Nairbo fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Oct 29, 2014

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

haljordan posted:

Lol I thought Abel did it for a second

Yeah, and that would've been far more interesting as well.

Pretty boring episode. How long is this season?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
montagin' right off the bat. Good poo poo.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Not that it will change anything but I can't wait till the reveal that Gemma killed Tara happens. Jax realizing the hundreds of murders were completely pointless. My dream land is so cool.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Whoops, posted instead of preview. Ignore this!

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
It's perfect that Gemma is more saddened by her dead birds than the death threat to her grandchildren. Also keep in mind Gemma should be loosely aware that it is her fault the death threat was even delivered. They killed my birds~

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

:drat:

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Wait, so the the police chief is going to help them kill Lin because "Charming?"

I really hate how everyone is automatically smitten with the club and it's scampy murderers.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
Haha that interrogation scene with Unser and the lady sheriff as he spells out bit by bit why Juice is in the clink. Nothing gets by her does it?

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
My bet is than Nero did that poo poo with the birds and the boys room. Trying to make a play where Gemma and the kids go off the grid with him.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Carmelo Anthony AND Courtney Love (who, unsurprisingly, looks loving terrible) in the SAME hour of television? 2014.

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013
Remind me again why Jax decided to go to war with Marks? Wasn't there a plan last season where Marks was going to help the Sons go "legitimate" through some kind of garbage hauling scam? Wasn't the Club going to make a pile of money off the scam and not have to do any work or get their eyes gouged out? Wasn't that like 2 months ago in the show's timeline?

Because this whole beef between the Sons and Marks makes absolutely no goddam since at all, right? I mean it isn't even justified by Gemma's lies or anything is it?

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
His head of security is a "Blackwater graduate."

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

TheAwfulWaffle posted:

Remind me again why Jax decided to go to war with Marks?

I've just been going with the idea that Jax was openly trying to kill Lin, and somehow pissed Marks off in the process. I have no idea what the specifics are, but I barely pay attention to the show, I leave it on as background noise.

Senjuro
Aug 19, 2006
Is anyone able to keep track of all the club's schemes and deals? Mayans this, Chinese that, guns from there, drugs to here, turf, connections, the reasons they go on their weekly side quests, I just zone out every time they start talking about any of this. It's just so loving boring. I know who the main enemy is at the time and that's about all the mental capacity my brain is willing to give the show at this point.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

spronk posted:

I like that idea, but it blows away my theory that this whole show has been a virtual reality experiment and the homeless girl is the embedded observer who'll shut it all down in the final scene.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
What did Carmelo Anthony and Courtney Love do, did they get to the bottom of things? I hear that was going to happen this season, c/d?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Basebf555 posted:

I've just been going with the idea that Jax was openly trying to kill Lin, and somehow pissed Marks off in the process. I have no idea what the specifics are, but I barely pay attention to the show, I leave it on as background noise.

Something about the preacher that was collateral damage when the crew burst in on him in some weird sex film party and they shot everyone in the room and went "whoops!".

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Yeah, why was is written off to kill the preacher guy? Because he was gay? Because he had sex?

Was all this a long setup to get us to the greensleeves pimp with the long foreskin?

Grittykitty
Aug 10, 2004
Sand makes it scratchy
Soiled Meat
If Peg Bundy is the only one left alive at the end of this stupid season I'm going to be so drat mad.

PS: I love you Phillip.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Dirk Pitt posted:

Peg Bundy got loving schooled by a six year old child.

E: I literally :thurman:'d in real life.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Last Buffalo posted:

No doubt he previously helped move guns from the Chinese to Hamas because :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Last Buffalo posted:

Before they were basically mercenaries they started off training swat/military/private security. Theres a couple books out there on it, really interesting (terrifying) read.

• Locked thread