Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Rip YMCH's arm off and give it to ARMS as a peace offering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
First off, YMCH. Second, you could say that that's a...yellow submarine...I'm trying to make a Beatles joke and I'm really struggling.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
SNAK
Looks like the dim one. Distract him by asking about genetics.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

YMCH.

Challenge him to a banjo duel, then play the greatest song in the world.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh man, it's YMCH! Show us the Wolf Fang Fist!

Offer him some puar tea and see if he and his sweet land sub want to join the team. You could probably get a good hotbox going inside that thing if you hook G0KU up to the ventilation system.

viewtyjoe
Jan 5, 2009

Regalingualius posted:

YMCH.

Challenge him to a banjo duel, then play the greatest song in the world Stairway to Heaven.

Or player's preference on song.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Eh, this guy looks like a complete nobody. Call him NEMO.

I'll bet he has an amazing comms setup in that landboat, though. You'd have to to get through that much sand. He probably gets live footage from practically every sporting hierarchy on the planet. That's what, about a gross thousand or so leagues? Sit down with this guy, pass the robot on the left hand side, and watch all 20,000 leagues under the sand.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
YMCH
Combine the sub with Goku to create Mecha Goku sub sandwich mode with time travel abilities!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
RSHI

Cause I don't hate him immediately, you see.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Wow, he must be pretty boss to run a ship with all of those dudes. Call him BBOS.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

YMCH
And tell him on one codition: if we win we get to remodel everything he owns.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Name him LVOS then kick his rear end and consider that a job well done!

E: Ask LVOS what his name and his social security # is, then steal his identity and make a new life as a desert bandit in your stupid rear end land sub

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche

Gologle posted:

First off, YMCH. Second, you could say that that's a...yellow submarine...I'm trying to make a Beatles joke and I'm really struggling.

Get high with YMCH and reenact the Yellow Submarine music video.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Tell YMCH to give you a ride on his submarine, or else! (And then point at ARMS.)

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Spoilers Below posted:

Offer him some puar tea and see if he and his sweet land sub want to join the team. You could probably get a good hotbox going inside that thing if you hook G0KU up to the ventilation system.

Krad posted:

Get high with YMCH and reenact the Yellow Submarine music video.

Holy poo poo. I can't pass this up.

You describe your plan to YMCH and he is instantly smitten with the idea. Your growing band of adventures board YMCH's ship, the Outrider, and hook up G0KU to the ventilation system. Pretty soon the whole ship it hotboxed and the entire populace of the Outrider are coasting on a wicked high.

The smoke seen from the desert is so thick it darkens the sky. For decades, people of the Aveh desert remember that night as The Night The Desert Burned.

YMCH declares you to be his BEST AND ONLY FRIEND. While it's a little strange and YMCH seems a little clingy, you take the compliment with grace, as befitting your royal attire. You encourage him to help you reenact the Yellow Submarine music video and are horrified to discover that he has never heard of it. Nor has he ever heard of The Beatles. Nor rock music, for that matter.

Truly, this is the darkest timeline.

You plan to redouble your efforts to go back in time to find Lavos to ensure that this horrible, horrible future is destroyed. There will be no Planet Xenogears as long as you still breath.

Anyways, you and your crew tell YMCH about your plans. Well, CHCH does most of the talking, you're pretty blazed. YMCH, eager to help is BEST AND ONLY FRIEND, agrees to take part. Only problem is, his cousin MARG has been kidnapped. He says that if you help him save MARG, he will help you find the time portal and fight Lavos. He says it's important, because he's going to marry MARG.

His cousin.

That's messed up. You chuckle, and tell him so.

Anyways, MARG is held in Bledavik castle. YMCA tells you that it is heavily fortified and patrolled, but that there is a) a sewer system and b) a fighting contest you might be able to take advantage of to sneak in.

How do you want to play this rescue mission?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Option C: Guns blazing, literally and figuratively.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

That's a trick question. The fighting tournament is IN the sewer system. They're weird like that.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Back doors are always more heavily guarded than the front doors. Especially when involving sewer systems. A fighting tournament just means the bad guys will know where you are for like, days. No, the only Option is C. A full frontal(in both ways) charge that they'll never see coming!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Option D, set the castle on fire, then sneak in through the sewer while everyone panics. Because of the fire. Meanwhile, the other half of the party enters the fighting tournament for exp.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Seriously, this is New Game+++++++, just bust in the front door.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Option C: Guns blazing, literally and figuratively.

Seriously, do it literally. Equip everyone with their Blazing equipment (especially G0ku's GUN) and literally burn that fucker down.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

>Use your knowledge from previous playthroughs to cut the knot and proclaim yourself the castle's long-missing princess to the guards.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Splice the robot into the castle ventilation, 'Smoke' it like a beehive, Trade a bunch of munchies for the cousin-bride once everyone is blitzed.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Now that everyone is high as gently caress, remind the party that you guys travel through time and space and blow everyone's mind.

But you're bored with this timeline so tell Glasses GOKU to wander around with a gate key thing until you find a portal to a much more chill universe. (I forget if we have it now but it's New Game+++++++ we have everything.)

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Why don't we try using the castle's drive thru? I bet the whole ship's got the munchies right about now, and some food would be good. A sub could access the kitchen through the sewers if this backwards rural one doesn't have a drive thru for some reason.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

GoatLord posted:

Seriously, this is New Game+++++++, just bust in the front door.

Exactly. Crash the sub through the front door.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

C. Everett Koop posted:

This, but do it by ramping the sub up to a high speed, bursting out of the sand, and landing onto/through the front door.

TwistedSynapse
Dec 31, 2012

Voted Most Purple Wizard
2007, 2009, 2011, and 2014

Dirk the Average posted:

This, but do it by ramping the sub up to a high speed, bursting out of the sand, and landing onto/through the front door.

Was about to write basically this, so yeah do this.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
The sewers would ruin our attire, that simply will not do. We fight in the tournament.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Guns blazing, brah. You gatta fight for your right to party.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

You're SL 99 and maxed stats. These are a bunch of level 12 scrubs. Burst in the front door naked as a jaybird and weilding only the MOP. Then procede to clean up solo.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Disguise yourselves as wine deliverers to get in.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche

C. Everett Koop posted:

A true friend would give GOKU the sub's keys so he can do it himself.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Disguise yourselves as wine deliverers to get in.

Yes.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

I concur.

Karatela
Sep 11, 2001

Clickzorz!!!

Grimey Drawer

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Disguise yourselves as wine barrels to get in.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Study very hard to pass the test to get your wine vendor license. Open a wine company, become popular, sponsor a team for the tournament, then attend the tournament in the VIP box.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Tournament arcs always suck. Send CHCH to deal with it while you work on building a gigantic ramp for your new land submarine to jump off of.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Whatever happens, we're eventually going to have to SEDUCE MARG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Go to hell

Why not?:shrug:

• Locked thread