Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

There's no tear in the suit in the last frame :colbert: immersion ruined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
He turned into a Halo player

Gruffalo Soldier
Feb 23, 2013

Apologies for the awful picture quality. It was dark.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Away all Goats posted:

I know right, that doesn't look like it would protect against ebola at all.

gently caress the pol-dawww no they can stay. :3:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

smish smush cook the eggs.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Boxman posted:

gently caress the pol-dawww no they can stay. :3:

Knowing that this dog is going to be a trained killin machine instead of a cute household puppy makes me sad for some reason. :(

edit: still cute tho, I'll just pretend it's a drug sniffing dog like a k-9 unit scooby doo or something

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
They're not trained to kill.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Still going with the k9 scooby doo thing.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Detective Thompson posted:

They're not trained to kill.

It's true.

They just do it for pleasure.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's true.

They just do it for pleasure.

just like all cops.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.

CJacobs posted:

Knowing that this dog is going to be a trained killin machine instead of a cute household puppy makes me sad for some reason. :(

edit: still cute tho, I'll just pretend it's a drug sniffing dog like a k-9 unit scooby doo or something

They actually love to work and are very, very happy as police dogs.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Well I guess it's more like a trained "powerbomb criminals and pin them to the ground" machine anyway so I'm cool with that.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Muscular Cheech Marin is awesome. The slow motion is awesome. The step-out-of-the-truck move is awesome. The flipping truck is awesome. The mid-air snatch is awesome. The shades are awesome. That mustache is beyond awesome. Everything about that gif is awesome, and there will never be a time when it is not awesome.

Awesome.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Not sure if Mexican Dude or Rowdy Rathore.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Not sure if Mexican Dude or Rowdy Rathore.

Indian dude, Ajay Devgan from the movie Singham.

GladRagKraken
Mar 27, 2010

Bloody Cum Fart posted:

Sure okay if that makes you feel better. Me, I can't help but notice that's the same argument that sick fucks use to excuse loving dogs.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

GladRagKraken posted:

Sure okay if that makes you feel better. Me, I can't help but notice that's the same argument that sick fucks use to excuse loving dogs.

Also seeing eye dogs. If you have a seeing eye dog, you're as bad as a dog rapist.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

GladRagKraken posted:

Is this a joke post? I feel like this is a joke post. Without McBain, I don't know what to think.

I'm pretty sure spending your days rocketing around obstacle courses and being called "Good Boy" is one T-bone short of doggy heaven.

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Singham is on Netflix. It's about a super-honest good-guy cop who is hounded by this comic-book mobster villain, and the ending isn't him putting the bad guy behind bars. He instead convinces all the cops to help him torture and murder the bad guy and then conspire to cover it up. :stare:

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

fermun posted:

Honestly, a lot of the wedding traditions are stupid and this is kind of great because it's just so dumb and memorable. My fiance and I are not having a wedding cake either,

Ooooh, we're different we don't have cake at our religious ceremony that everyone else in the world has. All those traditions are stupid that's why we're getting married OUR WAY and its totally not a tradition at all.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Bippie Mishap posted:

Ooooh, we're different we don't have cake at our religious ceremony that everyone else in the world has. All those traditions are stupid that's why we're getting married OUR WAY and its totally not a tradition at all.

I don't understand, are you agreeing with him?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

minato posted:

Singham is on Netflix. It's about a super-honest good-guy cop who is hounded by this comic-book mobster villain, and the ending isn't him putting the bad guy behind bars. He instead convinces all the cops to help him torture and murder the bad guy and then conspire to cover it up. :stare:

Please tell me this was the dance number

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Bloody Cum Fart posted:

Also as someone who used to frequently visit a lady who trains police dogs, I can assure you they're still cute household puppies until told to tackle some rear end in a top hat. Some of them like to play-bite though, and a particular dog would always aim for my balls.

GladRagKraken
Mar 27, 2010

Centripetal Horse posted:

I'm pretty sure spending your days rocketing around obstacle courses and being called "Good Boy" is one T-bone short of doggy heaven.

Hey rock if that's the gig I think that's a good thing for a dog to be doing. Here I had it in my head that they were gonna be used to do dangerous stuff that they don't understand the possible consequences of, like tackling people who may or may not be armed and who are running from the cops.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

GladRagKraken posted:

Hey rock if that's the gig I think that's a good thing for a dog to be doing. Here I had it in my head that they were gonna be used to do dangerous stuff that they don't understand the possible consequences of, like tackling people who may or may not be armed and who are running from the cops.

Yeah why didn't anyone ask the dog. :rolleyes:

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/h6HKiNp.jpg:nws:

budgieinspector has a new favorite as of 05:59 on Oct 30, 2014

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I heard that...motherfucker had like...thirty goddamn dicks.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

trapped mouse posted:

I heard that...motherfucker had like...thirty goddamn dicks.

Thirty-seven!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

What, in a row?

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Bippie Mishap posted:

I agree. The cake is the most important part.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Huh, never knew Ronnie M died his hair...

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

That lady with the bottle must be so happy for Cojiro.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Memento posted:

Indian dude, Ajay Devgan from the movie Singham.
THANK you, now I know what I have to watch :allears:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

FinalGamer posted:

THANK you, now I know what I have to watch :allears:

this would be a lot more clever if dogs weren't, y'know, intelligently designed

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008