Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

WienerDog posted:

Thanks for uhhhh.... paying attention?

Was just teasin' ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

pvax posted:

Wow. I 'beat' this on the 360 and now that my One is here I sold that sucker and upgraded. Holy poo poo. It feels like a totally different game with all the little extra touches.

My only annoyance so far is drivatars that like to make out of nowhere turns right Into a field while I'm passing then. Then again, maybe Maybe I'm doing this all wrong.

Also. Anyone that enjoys racing games is an idiot if they don't buy this console. It's been one day and I already regret I waited so long. Hallelujah!!

in fairness, this is the first game that's come out for Xbone that has made me glad I own one and I've already had to redownload all 35GB of it once because of a stupid goddamn bug

also you're supposed to ram the poo poo out of drivatars anyway, in as heavy a car as possible, in order to simulate the feel of online racing whilst offline

BabyMauler
Sep 19, 2005
What's the body kit situation like? It is sorely lacking in Forza 5.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

BabyMauler posted:

What's the body kit situation like? It is sorely lacking in Forza 5.
Mostly still lacking.

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008
Not Stephen Harper in Disguise.

That is simply not true.
I did it. I bought this game. I can't wait to get up to some hijinks with you dudes. The one thing I've noticed about horizon 2 over forza 5 is that I'm not going to be able to use my favorite camera. Hood cam equates to close up of wheat cam when off road. Based on the demo at least.

SmokeyXIII fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Oct 28, 2014

BabyMauler
Sep 19, 2005

Dr. Faustus posted:

Mostly still lacking.

loving shame that is. 4 and Horizon 1 had so many different weird kits. The Hummer had like five different roof configurations.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

BabyMauler posted:

loving shame that is. 4 and Horizon 1 had so many different weird kits. The Hummer had like five different roof configurations.

In my opinion, it barely matters. Not because I'm an XBox fanboy; but instead because SmokeyXIII is in.

That should be enough for anyone.

(even if he is actually Stephen Harper in disguise)

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast

BabyMauler posted:

Yeah, while the body kits dont make much of a difference I guess, I do like loving around with that type of thing. Horizon is great in terms of customization so it does suck that the body kits are minimal. I bought a BRZ yesterday and it had a bunch of kits, but its pretty limited for most cars. Hopefully FM6 and FH3 have a lot more. Body kits feel more at home in Horizon in terms of theme and tone but it would still be cool to have more in the FM series too.

Dolemite
Jun 30, 2005
So I spent a good chunk of last night trying to find a group of racers that actually race instead passing people by ramming them into walls, light poles, etc.

I got so frustrated with being a front runner in a race, only to get punted off into a guard rail by some rear end in a top hat that deliberately used me as their brakes. After that, I decided "gently caress it". I ended up going with the heaviest vehicle I could find - the Hummer H1. I then kitted it out to max out the A-class rating.

Took it online and of naturally, the first event I try to play, everyone is slamming into everyone. I purposely hung back since the first section was a straight followed by a hairpin - a recipe for an eight car pileup. Once the inevitable pile up happened, I was able to avoid the carnage and go from ~11th all the way to 5th. Well, surprise! Some of the better racers caught up to me and tried to ram me off of the road.

That's when it was rear end in a top hat time. For cars that would pull along side me and try to ram me off the road, the heft of the H1 meant I was effortlessly punting these wreckers into trees, oncoming cars, etc. Not gonna lie, it was so satisfying to hear a crunch, followed immediately by the car instantly disappearing from your peripheral vision. The wreckers that tried to shunt me from behind only succeeded in giving my slow Hummer a speed boost and nearly taking themselves out.

Ugh, I shouldn't have to wreck people to stay competitive. So frustrating. I'm beginning to prefer playing Forza 5 online instead of FH2. Even though you'll get your fair share of wreckers on FM5, I've a good amount of luck finding lobbies where people actually do try to race. I guess I wasn't expecting a crowd not unlike you'll find when playing actual race sims. Makes sense since FM5 is way more sim than FH2 - a game that clearly a lot of people treat as a goof around game.

WienerDog
Apr 8, 2007
Resident Rocking Dachshund

Dolemite posted:

So I spent a good chunk of last night trying to find a group of racers that actually race instead passing people by ramming them into walls, light poles, etc.

I got so frustrated with being a front runner in a race, only to get punted off into a guard rail by some rear end in a top hat that deliberately used me as their brakes.

I started doing a lot of online road trips with pubbies a couple weeks ago, and I never experienced this level of frustration. The way the physics work in this game, and considering damage is off, getting bumped in a corner just doesn't upset the car that much. Sure, sometimes I careen into an impenetrable tree or telephone pole, or I hear people moan about getting nudged outside a checkpoint (which really sucks, almost guarantees a last place finish) but I find it's far from unplayable. It's so easy to race back to the front of the pack against most online opponents. Way better then FM5, where the tinniest nudge from some lagging ghost car (GT's will not be named) puts you into a wall with all sorts of damages.

I dunno, maybe I'm just slow, or not that competitive, because I think online roadtrips are fun.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Dolemite posted:

Not gonna lie, it was so satisfying to hear a crunch, followed immediately by the car instantly disappearing from your peripheral vision.
And now you know why people do it :) Driving lovely results in instant gratification, driving with skill takes patience with no immediate payoff. Guess which one people do more.

My wheel stand pro should be in today, can't wait to try this game with a wheel! :getin:

Dolemite
Jun 30, 2005

WienerDog posted:

I started doing a lot of online road trips with pubbies a couple weeks ago, and I never experienced this level of frustration. The way the physics work in this game, and considering damage is off, getting bumped in a corner just doesn't upset the car that much. Sure, sometimes I careen into an impenetrable tree or telephone pole, or I hear people moan about getting nudged outside a checkpoint (which really sucks, almost guarantees a last place finish) but I find it's far from unplayable. It's so easy to race back to the front of the pack against most online opponents. Way better then FM5, where the tinniest nudge from some lagging ghost car (GT's will not be named) puts you into a wall with all sorts of damages.

I dunno, maybe I'm just slow, or not that competitive, because I think online roadtrips are fun.

It's been my experience that while you can survive bumping on a straightaway, the problem is that when I get bumped in mid-corner, it never fails, there is a tree, cliff or some stone wall that brings my car to a complete stop. A little friendly bumping is one thing. I actually tried again just now to get in some online races on my lunch break (working from home owns!) and I ran into that problem again.

I was racing a VW Bus that was kitted out to the max that the S1 class lets you get away with. I was actually doing pretty well. As in, placed second after leading the race (until, shocker, the second place guy literally speared me on a hairpin. Dude didn't TRY to brake. Of course, while I was busy un-loving myself from a dead stop, the guy was long gone. Luckily, most pubbies are poo poo racers. So, I was able to comfortably keep second place.

In a VW BUS! Let that sink in a minute. That was the first race. Then, in between the race to the next event and actually winning it (IN A BUS!) against Ferraris, Lambos, etc., I had enough XP to be leading the championship. After surviving the second race, the game started me mid pack for race 3. Guess who got punted into trees and guardrails? Yep. By this time, I decided to turn the game off to chill a little bit on my lunch break. I didn't care about abandoning the race since I knew that placing dead last was going to drop me to probably the bottom third of the standings.

Believe or not, I'm not one of those crazy sim racers that rage out at the slightest thing. What frustrates me is that the game does not seem fair. The game does not seem to really reward technical, proper driving. If a guy wrecks you, any wall, rail, tree that you hit brings you to a dead stop. Meanwhile, the guy that can't drive worth a drat but speared you into the wall drives away scot free. If it happens at the beginning of the race, you can usually salvage a mid-pack finish. But when it happens near the end of an event, you're all but guaranteed a last place finish.

It basically irks me to often be leading or be in the top three of a race, get punted into an obstacle and tumble down to 10th or something. And then by the end of the championship, I end up near the bottom of the table while having spent the majority of the races in the top three before being hosed over. :(

Nuts and Gum posted:

And now you know why people do it :) Driving lovely results in instant gratification, driving with skill takes patience with no immediate payoff. Guess which one people do more.

My wheel stand pro should be in today, can't wait to try this game with a wheel! :getin:

Yeah, since this game rewards driving like an rear end in a top hat, I can see why people don't even try to drive. That, and they're probably trolling. Ah well, thems the breaks.

Also, totally jealous of your wheel. I really wish I could afford a wheel for FM5 and FH2! I bet playing FM5 with a wheel, shifter and 3-pedal setup is a blast!

Edit: I'm not some superstar player. At the end of the day, pubbies are easy to beat up on. But I've raced with Goons in the past and you all are FAST! Keeping up with you all is a hell of a challenge! :)

Dolemite fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Oct 28, 2014

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Is this weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?
While I get annoyed at people's bad driving sometimes, I've just learned to live with it. I keep track of people who ram me and will make sure to gently caress up their turns or push them into trees if I get the chance. I actually spent an entire road trip acting as a blocker for my friend, since he was getting destroyed by others in turns when he accidentally picked an under powered car.

It doesn't bug me much since road trips are based on XP and I can still get first place by doing skill combos.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I used the Thrustmaster TX a total of two times with it half-assedly mounted to my coffee table. I came home tonight and to my surprise my wheel stand pro was delivered! I hook it all up and come to find the wheel is loving broken now. The wheel seizes when it's supposed to spin left/right when you first turn it on and then the fan turns on and it locks up. Happens connected to my PC, too. I suspect something broke when I turned the wheel upside down to mount it to the base. I swear to god there's someone watching me on camera just laughing their asses off. I was so excited to use this thing.

I just emailed Thrustmaster, but I'm pretty loving disappointed this thing broke after a total of 20 minutes of use. :thumbsup:

Edit-I got it working about 50% of the time by making sure it's over a 90 degree angle before turning it on. :wtc:

Haptical Sales Slut fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Oct 29, 2014

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Dolemite posted:

I got so frustrated with being a front runner in a race, only to get punted off into a guard rail by some rear end in a top hat that deliberately used me as their brakes. After that, I decided "gently caress it". I ended up going with the heaviest vehicle I could find - the Hummer H1. I then kitted it out to max out the A-class rating.

Took it online and of naturally, the first event I try to play, everyone is slamming into everyone. I purposely hung back since the first section was a straight followed by a hairpin - a recipe for an eight car pileup. Once the inevitable pile up happened, I was able to avoid the carnage and go from ~11th all the way to 5th. Well, surprise! Some of the better racers caught up to me and tried to ram me off of the road.

That's when it was rear end in a top hat time. For cars that would pull along side me and try to ram me off the road, the heft of the H1 meant I was effortlessly punting these wreckers into trees, oncoming cars, etc. Not gonna lie, it was so satisfying to hear a crunch, followed immediately by the car instantly disappearing from your peripheral vision. The wreckers that tried to shunt me from behind only succeeded in giving my slow Hummer a speed boost and nearly taking themselves out.

Ugh, I shouldn't have to wreck people to stay competitive. So frustrating. I'm beginning to prefer playing Forza 5 online instead of FH2. Even though you'll get your fair share of wreckers on FM5, I've a good amount of luck finding lobbies where people actually do try to race. I guess I wasn't expecting a crowd not unlike you'll find when playing actual race sims. Makes sense since FM5 is way more sim than FH2 - a game that clearly a lot of people treat as a goof around game.
I'm surprised there isn't a "no collisions" mode, like there was in the Project Gotham Racing series. I haven't played online in Horizon 2 on account of the single player being a good enough simulacrum of an online experience. Doesn't surprise me that racing online amounts to a destruction derby with a finish line.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
After SmokeyXIII and I race Prague Full in out DTM cars, we're switching to FH2. Feel free to join us.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Hey, after spinning a ton of 4,400CR level rewards, I finally spun a Cosworth. Cool.

It's nice to be building up a decent garage, finally:

I spent the several million on the Shelby Daytona and it just isn't as fun to drive as it was in FM5. I think I need to work on the tune.

Also finally hit level 100.

A thought has been brewing, I think I can express it, now; after having spent a lot of time in-game and doing the various areas:
This game is sort of like FM5 in that you do end up learning "tracks." They're not all circuits and they're not all easy to remember, but I'm starting to notice when I'm doing one I've done in another car in another class.

I read a review that said this could get boring for some people. On the contrary, I feel like I'm coming back to a course or circuit that I have been to before, and it makes helps me brake and turn and accelerate at the appropriate times (depending on the vehicle.) There are so many areas left for me to do, and some races I've done more than others; but it hasn't diminished the fun of the racing. In fact, the opposite is true. It's like FM5 but with WAY more tracks. Ok, so I don't much care for the traffic in a road race, but at least the game is lenient about rewinding for when you smash that generic sedan and need to pass it cleanly.

This game is well worth the money I paid and I can't wait for more cars (even though there are tons I haven't bought yet.)

The only caveat I have now is that I tend to swap AWD into everything, now. It makes for a fun driving experience and helps in pretty much all situations; but I feel like I'm cheating. In FM I was RWD all the time unless the spec said otherwise. Know what I mean?

And no, none of this is based on Multplayer. I have only a tiny bit of experience in Multiplayer but I figure unless I am racing with goons I'm going to have to bring a turbo-charged heavy-mobile to deal with it.

E: Also, Maniak/Deathgibs I am seeing you everywhere. It's awesome. For some reason you're the #1 racer I've had to beat all day today.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Oct 30, 2014

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
When I get cars in this game I upgrade them to the top of their staying class but keep the stock drivetrain so it still feels someday like the car it's supposed to represent.

pvax
Aug 6, 2001

Dr. Faustus posted:

A thought has been brewing, I think I can express it, now; after having spent a lot of time in-game and doing the various areas:
This game is sort of like FM5 in that you do end up learning "tracks." They're not all circuits and they're not all easy to remember, but I'm starting to notice when I'm doing one I've done in another car in another class.

Agreed. The 360 version was this to the extreme, in a negative way, with it's really phoned in design (do exactly same 4 races in 10 classes) .

But, In the the One version, it is actually kinda of cool to get the repeats and they tend to mix it up and keep the championships fairly unique. I remember running one 'circuit' in an STI going gung ho rally style and then coming back and doing it in an X-bow and having a wonderfully different experience. (That X-Bow is fun as poo poo, by the way)

Sorry for ignoring all the invites yesterday. I had no F5 cars ready and the timing ended up being spousal-y terrible (she won the TV battle).

pvax fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Oct 30, 2014

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Is this weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?

GutBomb posted:

When I get cars in this game I upgrade them to the top of their staying class but keep the stock drivetrain so it still feels someday like the car it's supposed to represent.

I always upgrade the drivetrain to AWD but try to stay within the same class. Allows me to drive like a maniac, plus there's always an off-road course in the road trips.

Also, we need to have a giant goon game. Maybe on a Saturday afternoon around 13:00 (GMT -5:00) so that both the UK players and those of us from North America can play together.

Edit: Also, regardless of what game I'm playing I'm usually up for racing in Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 2, so feel free to invite me. GT: Matazar

Haven't played much Forza 5 though.

A c E fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Oct 30, 2014

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
It's ok, pvax. It was pretty much just me and Smokey until Molghandi showed up, and at least we didn't have to drive RUFs.

Smokey beat me fair in the DTM race. The rest was just dice racing.

Here's a neat shot of that Clio (I'm almost done with it) and it brings a bit of song to mind:

"Sun's comin' up got cakes on the griddle
Life ain't nothin' but a funny funny Renault
Thank God I'm a something something."

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

A c E posted:

I always upgrade the drivetrain to AWD but try to stay within the same class. Allows me to drive like a maniac, plus there's always an off-road course in the road trips.

Also, we need to have a giant goon game. Maybe on a Saturday afternoon around 13:00 (GMT -5:00) so that both the UK players and those of us from North America can play together.

I'm down for that. Pitt will be losing to Duke by 1 so it shouldn't matter.

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.
How do I race cars with my race car club?

E: I'm absolutely loving this game. I hate open world games in general but there is sort of a task when you are out and about just touring. Drive around clean with the traffic that's going with you. It feels cool even if it's just the computer to be rolling around 2Fast2Furious style with a bunch of Lamborghinis.

SmokeyXIII fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Oct 31, 2014

Dolemite
Jun 30, 2005

SmokeyXIII posted:

E: I'm absolutely loving this game. I hate open world games in general but there is sort of a task when you are out and about just touring. Drive around clean with the traffic that's going with you. It feels cool even if it's just the computer to be rolling around 2Fast2Furious style with a bunch of Lamborghinis.

Yeah, the blasts from city to city are pretty fun events. They feel like being in a Gumball rally.

I'll likely have some free time tonight after trick or treating to play online if any Goons are up for that.

cb rocks
Jun 10, 2004
sup m8s
I'm loving this game at the moment, I'm almost on my second finale at level 105.

Quick question though, I've only just got my Xbox One, I love the Forza series so after playing through this would I be disappointed if I picked up FM 5?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
No, it's a better racing game overall. Horizon is a lot of fun for 'dicking around in a car' but if you like circuit racing you won't be disappointed with Forza 5.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Ether Frenzy posted:

No, it's a better racing game overall. Horizon is a lot of fun for 'dicking around in a car' but if you like circuit racing you won't be disappointed with Forza 5.

He's right.

I posted this in the FM5 thread (edited for brevity):

quote:

It's true, we do miss our beloved Maple Valley and several other tracks; but regardless of the XBone thread, FM5 is a truly gorgeous and fantastic racing experience. More so if you can get the DLC cars. The cars and tracks look amazing, and the only reason it seems lacking is because FM4 was so huge.
The Bone and the game were both released unfinished, but since release both have improved immensely.
If you can get the DLC cars and grab the three DLC free tracks, you'll love this game. Yes, it lacks some features, but as you said, the rumbling triggers and the physics and the graphics are just loving awesome.

We'll get our multiplayer group back up and running and you should join us when we do. I see your drivatar in FH2 all the time. I'd love to chase the real you around a circuit sometime.

This is still true, but I can't stress enough how tight the tuning and racing feels in FM5. Caveat: You'll want the DLC cars and the tracks will not scratch your itch like the FM4 tracks did. Still, it's worth it if you can get the extra cars without shelling out a lot of money.

I went from FM4 with the MS Wheel to FM5 with the controller and it took me awhile to adjust; but it took me less time because the Bone controller is awesome and has feedback.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Spent most of Saturday exploring the map finally. I was pleasantly surprised to see a NinjaTune and Hospital station.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I bought this game today. Is there a club or something to join? I also got Forza 5. Gamertag: InvadeFranceNow

I used to roll around in one of the forza 4 clubs

Dolemite
Jun 30, 2005
Last night, I tried repeatedly to join online road trips last night and kept getting disconnected. In particular, I could join the actual road trip and mess about in the map while waiting for the current event to finish.

But then the minute that the event finished and the message flashed that racers were returning to the map and collecting their prizes, I got disconnected. I tried this a good 4-5 times before giving up and playing FM5 and its rivals mode. Did anyone experience that last night? Are any of you experiencing that today?

Also, the barn find VW Bus is pretty drat good when tuned to the S1 class. I started racing it as a novelty until I noticed that it was pretty competitive! I converted it to AWD, did the supercharger aspiration conversion and I think I even swapped the engine out.

On the handling side, I bought every mod. I threw all the drivetrain mods at it. Bought the aero mods and race tires/upgraded tire widths as well. Lastly, I added full weight reduction and the chassis reinforcement. With the remaining PI points, I added as much engine parts as I could. This is all off the top of my head.

Once all the mods are added, the Bus turns into a fun machine to drive! AWD lets you kill everyone off the line, it has great acceleration thanks to the upgraded engine and customizable race transmission and the handling is like it's on rails, thanks to the aero. And if, or rather, when you get wrecked in to, the AWD lets you simply stand on the gas to recover. It's almost like cheating the way the Bus almost seems to point itself back towards the road.

If you're going to bother with the barn finds, I would totally try to look for that one. Sadly, I don't remember where I found it. I was killing time before having to be somewhere and decided to do the barn finds. I'm up to 6 out of 10 right now. The last four have been HARD to find! Has anyone here found all 10 yet?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Yeah, I have all 10. It seems to be somewhat progress-based as to when you get another rumor for them.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
The SambaBus in GT5 was also similarly impressive when maxed out.

Missed you guys this weekend, I'm just back from vacation and have a lot of crap to do.

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.
So if you take pictures at the start line of every class race you get a lot of pictures of new cars really quick. Just sayin'

Also I love this friggin game so much. It's been a long time since ive been so excited about a video game.

Is there a way to play online in the class you want instead of just randomly being put into S2 when really you are a dad and cannot possible process things that fast?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Outside of Goon racing, not really.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast

SmokeyXIII posted:

Is there a way to play online in the class you want instead of just randomly being put into S2 when really you are a dad and cannot possible process things that fast?

Yeah, just play with goons. pubs love S2 but goons race just about anything

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Invite me to the club: InvadeFranceNow

Dolemite
Jun 30, 2005

SmokeyXIII posted:

Unfortunately, there's to way to explicitly select a class. The best you can hope for is that when it's time to vote for a destination, you vote for one that has the class you want to race. If you haven't already, try to unlock the perk where your vote counts double.

But in general, expect the typical group to select the destination with the fastest class. On the plus side, most pubbies wreck each other and generally can't drive for poo poo. I've won races where I was placed dead last on the grid by mere attrition. Most of the field will try to win the race at the first corner, so you can usually slingshot by them and gain ~5-6 places. Then just wait for the front runners to overcook corners and smash into trees. One by one, you'll probably be able to gain their spots.

---

Speaking of online. I thought the event I hated the most was those drat cross country races. No, actually, the worst events are those king and zombie ones. They're just so boring. And the maps are so large that you can basically just drive in circles and you won't get hit. Too bad that the community seems to actually like those. :(

Dolemite fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Nov 4, 2014

MaNiAk
Jan 1, 2005

Hi my name is Doxylamine Succinate, I will be serving you tonight
So I totally missed this game and saw a bunch of pictures for it popping up, turns out I had enough MS points converted over to cash to buy it so I did a thing.

Just plotting on getting some gold time now.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Is there a way, like in F5, to view a replay and enter photo mode or is it all kinda luck from the pause menu?

Dolemite posted:

the [VW] Bus turns into a fun machine to drive!

It sure is. I just couldn't get the drat thing to roll over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.

WinnebagoWarrior posted:

Yeah, just play with goons. pubs love S2 but goons race just about anything

Is there a way to see who is online in the club?

• Locked thread