Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Woolie finally getting good by dropping Pat and his garbage advice and two handing that fucker. Feel good episode of the month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I super hated Fume Knight, I'm amazed that Woolie's super into him after that. But then again I love the actual level of Crown of the Old Iron King.

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Oct 31, 2014

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Matt's solo funtime shitstorm is up.

Props for liking the original Grudge series by the way, I'm like the only one in my friends who maintains that those movies (the original V-Cinema ones, but the other series was ok) were actually pretty solid atmospheric horror. I really dug the White Ghost/Black Ghost thing they did a bit ago.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Every loving time I watch that awesome intro to Friday Night Fisticuffs and see the clip where Woolie catches the stick sitting on the couch, then cutting to another shot of Woolie walking from behind I think about that loving question they were asked on the podcast that took that Simpsons "magic xylophone" joke about the Second Woolie and I start giggling. Every single time.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
LAST SHITSTORM VIDEO OF 2014, FUCKERS!

http://superbestfriendsplay.com/video/shitstorm-3-shittribution-p-t/

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC0WzMnm_6w

Bonus dumb bullshit!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I thought they said they wouldn't bother with P.T. due to knowing everything about it. Huh.

For the finale I was expecting them to just reupload the walking dead season 2 playthrough, the ultimate in terror.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I thought they said they wouldn't bother with P.T. due to knowing everything about it. Huh.

For the finale I was expecting them to just reupload the walking dead season 2 playthrough, the ultimate in terror.

I still wanted them to call this shitstorm the Kennystorm.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Pat's played it, and him guiding Woolie and Matt's hips was pretty solid since he was really good about not spoiling things.

Dias posted:

I still wanted them to call this shitstorm the Kennystorm.

Boatstorm, please.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Extermination for PS2 is never going to be on a shitstorm isn't it? :smith:

marathon Stairmaster sesh fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Nov 1, 2014

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Oh man that was surprisingly good

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I was expecting "3 poo poo 5 storm", although in retrospect that may have been a little too opaque for new viewers.

nexas
Sep 4, 2009

nope

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

Oh man that was surprisingly good

I'm actually on the other end of the scale. The "scares" seemed to last longer than it needed to and dragged the whole thing down.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Man between Woolie's videos and Drew's slideshow over on Giant Bomb I've got the "gently caress I want to go to Japan" fever again.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Gotta say now that the shitstorm is over it's SUPER WEIRD to just have a single video go up today.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

WOOLIE VS JAPAN: BOOK THREE: HAKONE: WOOLIE DIES IN MAGMA

This just made my man-crush on Woolie so much more intense.

goldblums eyes fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Nov 2, 2014

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

quote:

NOVEMBER 1, 2014 AT 10:33 PM

OOOOOOH poo poo!

Part III of Super Japan Visitor Man: Chapter VIII: The Reckoning of Hokage-sama-sensei-kun-sama: KIKBACK: The Rerevengeaning II: Woolie’s Delayed Upload: The Fortnight: Utage! II, my all-time favourite aminay, is out!

Man, I really wish I was a 76-year old (but still physically fit) Japanese man living in, like, the Sengoku period or something (only period I somewhat studied, forgive me ineptitude of Japanese history, senpai). Just sittin’ around my house, staring at NOTHINGNESS.
Maybe in another life…*sigh*

I’d really love a video of someone riding the trains, for hours, with no audio (except maybe the sound of the train itself). It’d be so goddamn peaceful.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Matt you can't ever leave these forums.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

huh

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

That's from their website.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i think hes creeping on you m8

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?
Do you like SWERY 65? Do you like cool little adventure games that were sent out to die by Microsoft? If so, Matt, Pat and Liam have the playthrough for you!

(Seriously, I am so hyped that they're doing a D4 playthrough.)

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Do you like SWERY 65? Do you like cool little adventure games that were sent out to die by Microsoft? If so, Matt, Pat and Liam have the playthrough for you!

Yesssss

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Awww yeah, D4 is so good!

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Of course you end the first episode before we see Amanda.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

D4 is so great

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
This is good for me because I love Swery and think D4 looks amazing but I'm probably not getting an Xbone any time soon so I can at least see how batshit insane things get.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

"I like this character more than York."

How DARE somebody say there is a video game character better than Francis York Morgan.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

"I like this character more than York."

How DARE somebody say there is a video game character better than Francis York Morgan.

David Young is really cool.

Also, David Young was Francis York Morgan's old name back when DP was Rainy Woods.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just noticed that the girl in the prologue is probably Peggy after re watching the video, they both have that birthmark under their eye.

What a mysterious game.

Gestalt Illusion
May 28, 2013

Can't wait to see more of DaYo's Avant-Garde Adventure.

Seriously D4 is so goddamned good.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I've been waiting for this playthrough since this game was announced. So hyped.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
http://strawpoll.me/2920932

ugh dinguses are voting for hotline miami instead of something weird like BEATDOWN FISTS OF VENGEANCE

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why the gently caress are people voting for Hotline Miami. That game will be finished in like five parts and Beatdown is much more interesting because it's loving silly as poo poo.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.
We kinda learned our lesson with Yakuza 4 and Disaster. If it's an obscure game, and it's kinda long and Japanese, people loose interest VERY quickly. But to be honest, I want to do all three games eventually.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I don't think enough people have played Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure to know how wonderfully nuts it is.

Hotline will be fun, but I stand by my vote for that :colbert:

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

TheRealestMatt posted:

We kinda learned our lesson with Yakuza 4 and Disaster. If it's an obscure game, and it's kinda long and Japanese, people loose interest VERY quickly. But to be honest, I want to do all three games eventually.

Matt, anyone who didn't want to watch all of Disaster is not someone I want to be associated with. Ignore those people, do something stupid. Marc Ecko for life, son.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

how do i vote for Rayman Legends

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

TheRealestMatt posted:

drat, I love both of those, especially Disaster. Hey though, gotta give the people what they want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Depths posted:

http://strawpoll.me/2920932

ugh dinguses are voting for hotline miami instead of something weird like BEATDOWN FISTS OF VENGEANCE

Doesn't Hotline Miami sort of clash with the style of Cryme Tyme so far?

Voted for Marc Ecko.