Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's winning this loving thing?
This poll is closed.
(W1) Seattle Sounders 31 22.63%
(W2) Los Angeles Galaxy 13 9.49%
(W3) Real Salt Lake 1 0.73%
(W4) FC Dallas 4 2.92%
(W5) Vancouver Whitecaps 4 2.92%
(E1) DC United 16 11.68%
(E2) New England Revolution 27 19.71%
(E3) Columbus Crew 11 8.03%
(E4) Red Bull New York 5 3.65%
(E5) Sporting Kansas City 0 0%
(C1) Calvinball 25 18.25%
Total: 137 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
It is a complete mystery as to how a team coached by Jay Heaps would be really chippy and pretty rear end in a top hat-ish imo.

Also there is a roomer that grant money is available to study the reasons why Jermaine Jones is a prima donna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I don't give a poo poo about who's an rear end in a top hat honestly, I give a poo poo about how many times a soccer ball rolls across the white line at the front of columbus' net

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

13 year old girls posted:

I don't give a poo poo about who's an rear end in a top hat honestly, I give a poo poo about how many times a soccer ball rolls across the white line at the front of columbus' net

Hopefully quite a few times!

...remember they're switching sides now, so hopefully they know that.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
this ref/game is a mess

edit: a hot mess :getin:

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Welp, Revs are advancing unless Columbus can get at least one back.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RIP Crew

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Really Good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Most Dangerous Lead

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Seems like Tchani has 90 fouls this game.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

haha that Revs forward just tripped over the ball, couldn't see who it was

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Lee "loving" Nguyen puts the team on his back.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Peace out Columbus.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Just turned this game on. Does Columbus ever play defense? It didn't seem like they knew they were supposed to close attackers down.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lee Nguyen is so sick

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Jesus Christ

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
I'm sold now. Nguyen for MVP.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Tyson Wahl is not a very good defender.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That was shameful defending, RIP Crew

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
The gently caress was that goal?

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
:wtc:, Columbus defense?

edit: I mean, I like Nguyen's play this year but that wasn't even that good of a run (the finish was tidy as gently caress though), the defending was just that awful.

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Nov 1, 2014

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Benne posted:

That was shameful defending, RIP Crew

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
What channel is this on?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
SUCK MY DICK YOU UNREPENTANT BAR SUING LIGUE 1 WASHOUT.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
As a Seattle fan, I can sympathize with you Crew fans. Being knocked out after the first leg sucks.

Also getting crushed by the Revs.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Tyson Wahl wants to be done with this season

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Seltzer posted:

What channel is this on?

Streaming free on the MLS website somewhere.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

camoseven posted:

Streaming free on the MLS website somewhere.

Thanks I found it on some fake channel in the 1000s. The other game is on NBC sports.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Burn Ohio to the ground, this is further proof that nothing good comes from there

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

guppy posted:

Burn Ohio to the ground, this is further proof that nothing good comes from there

I am from Ohio and my mom thinks I am cool.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

pooflingland revolpootion

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

This game is giving me all the lolz. I needed this before the horror show that will be going on in Sandy, UT tonight.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
lol the commentators trying to convince people the crew have a chance after giving up 4 away goals.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

it's like watching a car crash

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever
jesus shalrie and joseph that was a game

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
So Columbus now only needs to win by three to advance. Easy.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Didn't really get a chance to see the game, was Columbus really bad, or was it simply a matter of NE being really good?

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

SeaTard posted:

Didn't really get a chance to see the game, was Columbus really bad, or was it simply a matter of NE being really good?

Columbus' defending was very bad. Revs looked pretty drat good too though.

insider
Feb 22, 2007

A secret room... always my favourite room in a house.
Just got home from the game and... well that couldn't have gone any worse. The ref was complete poo poo all around, but I don't think that is what cost us the game. Our defense was complete and utter poo poo especially Wahl who can be 100% blamed for 2 goals alone. I will be glad when he is gone next season. Besides that NE just straight up outplayed us, so props to them.

The attendance of less than 10k was absolutely embarrassing. I just want to say gently caress OSU forever and ever. I hope they lose tonight so they can stop being delusional about getting into the college football playoff as its getting quite old.

So now we just have to win 3-0, 4-1, or 5-2. Yea... That is not going to happen.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Gillette Stadium is a notoriously hard stadium for opposing teams as well...hopefully we'll break that 30k attendance record from the last game of the regular season. Really wish I had the time and money to catch the bus to see the game but I'm stuck with the telly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

30k is the record? gently caress. I could've swore one of the Beckham games would've broken that.

• Locked thread