Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Holy loving lol I forgot how funny this show is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_JutJRMSrc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I just started watching twin peaks for the first time, it's... It's really something :stare:

Is it worth tracking down fire walk with me? Not on Netflix or Amazon prime.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

beanieson posted:

I just started watching twin peaks for the first time, it's... It's really something :stare:

Is it worth tracking down fire walk with me? Not on Netflix or Amazon prime.

its bad but screw it its more twin peaks

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i watched the first ep of camelot earlier today holy poo poo its like an asylum level ripoff of game of thrones

gonna keep watching and see where it goes tho cuz im an idiot

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
You guys know about this right?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

.dnimreven...ni uoy eeS

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Finally, someone will patent the world's first completely silent drape runners!

#damngoodcoffee

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I'm at the bar and there are 4 marines in dress uniform (colorado). It is taking every ounce of sekf control ti not kilk these motherfuckers on site.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Junior enlisted?

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

zombie303 posted:

I'm at the bar and there are 4 marines in dress uniform (colorado). It is taking every ounce of sekf control ti not kilk these motherfuckers on site.

Its Birthday Ball season. Typically, one gets really drunk and then trolls bars in blues to bang rando sluts.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

yes

zombie303 posted:

One of my kid's friends had her dad come along with us when we all went trick or treating. Dude was a slicksleeve recruiter (Captain, of course) who TRIED TO VOLUNTEER TO DEPLOY OF loving COURSE BUT MAN HE GOT DENIED

and of course he came out trick or treating in his ACUs with no cover on.

cmdrpinky
Oct 1, 2003

JFC I am the worst. now I remember why I never go out anymore.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

So I saw Fury last night. What specifically made people think the ending was bullshit?

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ManMythLegend posted:

So I saw Fury last night. What specifically made people think the ending was bullshit?

idk it was p cool

nightcrawler was cool if you like to watch jake g. as a total psycho (dudes a good actor imo)

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

ManMythLegend posted:

Uh, well for one thing they should have fixed their stupid broken track instead of saying, "welp, this sucks, time to do a crazy last stand or something". If that SSG is so hot poo poo, why doesn't his crew have that one super loving important thing that every tracked vehicle needs? All of the other tanks had spare track, why the gently caress didn't they? Hot garbage, man.

Then again, if they had done poo poo right, I guess there wouldn't be a movie.

Yes, I know, this is Hollywood.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

zombie303 posted:

please try to fight them i could use a chuckle reading the local news tomorrow :patriot:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Uh, well for one thing they should have fixed their stupid broken track instead of saying, "welp, this sucks, time to do a crazy last stand or something". If that SSG is so hot poo poo, why doesn't his crew have that one super loving important thing that every tracked vehicle needs? All of the other tanks had spare track, why the gently caress didn't they? Hot garbage, man.

Then again, if they had done poo poo right, I guess there wouldn't be a movie.

Yes, I know, this is Hollywood.

Is that a realistic field repair though? I'm honestly asking because I have no idea.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

please try to fight them i could use a chuckle reading the local news tomorrow :patriot:

It has increased to 10.

tyler fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 2, 2014

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ManMythLegend posted:

Is that a realistic field repair though? I'm honestly asking because I have no idea.

They were fixing it but just didn't have the time bc the nazis were coming bro~

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

zombie303 posted:

It has increased to 10.

it will make for a good story m8

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

zombie303 posted:

It has increased to 10.

Local man, seen moments before furiously typing on his phone at a bar like a weirdo, was put in critical condition by 10 retards in funny clothes.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Stumbled on an old goldmined thread . There's a summary of the first 3/4 or so edited into a post on the first page...it's kind of out of place, but good. One of those "has to be a gimmick but oh god I hope it's not" threads.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I am now home and trying not to get in to a situation to kill a piece of poo poo. gently caress my roommate that I thought I trusted with my life.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Deets.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

We all just got home. I have to play nice. Nothing happened...

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
are you seriously angry because retards were trying to get laid? Everyone goes out to bars after having their little Army/Marine prom, I know I did.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

justice4trayvawn posted:

They were fixing it but just didn't have the time bc the nazis were coming bro~

Well yeah, the Nazis coming definitely threw a wrench in the attempt but changing tracks and fixing a broken wheel seem outside the scope of a field repair.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Fixing a broke track w/ no supplies can range from impossible to several hours of work.

Realistic? You should have started asking that question after the millionth SS nazi got mowed down by the FNG gunner

Lets not forget the tiger tank that takes out 3 tanks with 1 shot each, then its next 2 shots bounce off Fury more or less harmlessly

Or the one fuckin rando mine in the crossroads

Or the crew members in Fury who are a-ok to rock n roll when a tiger tank round has bounced off their track

Fighting together since north Africa

because Brad Pitt made a fuckin promise

and each crew member has the time wherewithal shaving kit and fashionspiration to style himself according to sexy man 2014 lookbooks

Yeah, it's a loving movie. It's not martin sheen drinking himself to poo poo in Saigon and getting a cold shower shoved down his rear end by a junior enlisted and a staff sergeant, oh well. It's pretty loving good for what it is. Movie has no morals, no Saving Private Ryan cemetery sequence, no nothing.

is the ending bunk? Maybe. The kid hid and survived, it's not unrealistic given the clusterfuck of variables and how much poo poo was happening in such a short timespan; end of WW2. I can't call bullshit in good conscience based on 2 years in Afghanistan. I'm willing to swallow it for the sake of the money moments. Kid getting his head beat time and again for being a loving clerical typist learning to shoot german boys and old men with his gun. That rings more familiar than the BS can dispel. I thought the hand-waving was not so unbearable as to deny the story being told. It was good. Who loving cares. This is the war we dropped nukes, a 19-year old Audie Murphy prevented a company of Germans from assaulting his position; etc. If you spent any time in poo poo you know weird poo poo happens and it's weird, but not impossible.

It's a breath of fresh air after garbage like hurt locker.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
spoilers? drink more

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Ok. We're in violent agreement. I liked Fury quite a bit in spite of some of its heavy handedness.

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

birthday drunk

good effort in the rugby

genuinely, your dudes obviously have some drive in them, will be cool to see where they're at in a couple years

thx for being rad cunts

:cheers:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Pouring one out for Wayne Static. Too beautiful for this world. Or that wad of drugs he took before bed... One of the two..

Slightly related:

On the market.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
The only Static-X song I still sometimes let sneak into my shuffle list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATeDppjLRgQ

I always found it really loving depressing. :smith:

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

http://youtu.be/LfMKtD_c3UA?list=UUjesg1q9v0iM1NfNjnUi2LA

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Fun fact 1:
Cassandra Peterson, Elvira's real name is 63

Fun fact 2:

This is her not dressed up.

Would.

Edit:

Fun fact for N4I:
"During her teens, Peterson worked as a go-go dancer in a local gay bar".

No link since SF guardian took everything down so they could post their "who to vote for" list.

Genocide Tendency fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Nov 2, 2014

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oderus is making Static BBQ with a side of heroin sauce in hell.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
wisconsin death trip was pretty good. everything after that not so much

rip in piss wayne static

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

• Locked thread