Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Grapplejack posted:

New Call of Duty coming out in four days. Can the Imps remain pure......?

ive never bought one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

If you like shooters then every other one is pretty good

ive played enough shooters for the rest of my life

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm gonna probably buy Farcry 4

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Widestancer posted:

I'm gonna probably buy Farcry 4

Lured by the titty

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Probably gonna get Dragon age 3...and then maybe FC3 when it goes on sale.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Far Cry Four, rather.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

If you like shooters then every other one is pretty good

Ghosts was really bad so this one has a chance

I get the feeling it'll be like Titan fall but not as fun. Fc4 in a few weeks to break my posting cred tho

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
I was just coincidentally reminded to bump.

Bump!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

I'll be getting FC4 and I might get DA3. I haven't played the others so I don't really know yet.

3 is fun but u may not enjoy any of the dragon ages. I played origins cause origin gave it to me for free which was cool, but i got like three seconds into the wizard Intro and the game froze and I was bored anyway

Dec 26, 2012

i didnt even particularly like origins but calling it bad when you didnt even play past the intro is silly as hell

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

01011001 posted:

i didnt even particularly like origins but calling it bad when you didnt even play past the intro is silly as hell

I've beaten it before
But the wizard Intro is lame go knight or w/e

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

01011001 posted:

i call many games bad without playing them at all

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
What happens if Ubi or EA or Activision puts a game on Playstation Plus among other games?

Is there a contingency for this? Or just shame for everyone looking for PS4 multi and games every month?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
free games are free games my dude

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
EA ruined my childhood memories of the Maxis games I played. gently caress EA.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Talkc posted:

What happens if Ubi or EA or Activision puts a game on Playstation Plus among other games?

Is there a contingency for this? Or just shame for everyone looking for PS4 multi and games every month?

you can't buy a free game, dumb person man

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Talkc posted:

That is kosher but beware of traps:

-Do not buy any DLC for your free game. Free DLC is OK but you do not want them to make any money off of you. Not a dime.

-Events such as when Origin gives away games are grey area, because those are lures into their ecosystem. We can't stop you and you won't be disrespected if you have enough strength to stay away and never spend any money on Origin, but you are playing with fire and should just forget about it. The first moment you feel you are in danger, uninstall everything associated with Origin and stay away from your computer for at least 24 hours.

-This thread would not be necessary if Acti/EA/Ubi produced good games, and your time is worth more than the games these companies sell. Trying out something new is always fun and exciting but you should be warned that these games are not good and your time is worth more than what they're offering. Trying them out for an hour is OK. Starting them up for a few easy achievements is OK. Playing them a little bit to have fun with friends is OK, but as long as you go in expecting disappointment, you should be fine.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

sometimes i want a game real bad but then find out who is publishing it and can't buy it.

luckily this hasn't happened in like 5 years because all ea, ubi, and activision games are the same and bad.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment yesterday.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment today.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

You have, I have seen the future.

i believe in him

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

The coffee grounds never lie

no ea in the coffee...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

bump

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment today.

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment yesterday.

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

and one more for tomorrow

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
same

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I did not purchase any games from Activision, EA, or Ubisoft today or this week.

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

Bah gawd he had a family!
I have not bought any games from these corporations today!

AC3 disappointed me greatly :(

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

zen death robot posted:

Not you, you're on your own

I am never alone when I have anime with me~

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Not buying poo poo from these dildos again ever

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I've never played a dragon age or a farcry can someone please tell me what i'm not missing in addition to the usual mantra of not buying these dumb games from those bad publishers?

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

• Locked thread