Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

African AIDS cum posted:

You should hear how they say Jaguar

America's callous disregard for the letter U is shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
if you don't pronounce ever u you're a fuckin plastic imo

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Always review your U's

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

HJB posted:

America's callous disregard for the letter U is shameful.

Everyone knows that U is a trash letter.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

a weird attitude especially if your country begins with that letter

oonited states of america

jesus WEP fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Nov 4, 2014

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Meanwhile in Switzerland:

PLAY AS WE DRINK!
passionately - above the limit - no regards for casualties

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

frankenfreak posted:

Meanwhile in Switzerland:

PLAY AS WE DRINK!
passionately - above the limit - no regards for casualties

I wouldn't recommend playing without shoes imo, jimo.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Jew can't make this up lmao

http://screamer.deadspin.com/israeli-soccer-brawl-cancels-match-continues-next-day-1654445798/+barryap

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Even for an old and heated rivalry, yesterday was a "black day," according to Hapoel manager Eyal Berkovic. "This is not soccer," he said, "this is war."

well, they'd know

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Landon Donovan

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Seltzer posted:

Landon Donovan

not enough early onset male balding, probably shopped

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I saw Landon Donovan play at the under 17 world cup here in NZ and he really was the best player at the tournament.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Ewar Woowar posted:

I saw Landon Donovan play at the under 17 world cup here in NZ and he really was the best player at the tournament.

Pervert.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Landon could have been an all timer but he's mentally weak as hell and a big time beta.

He's still had a good career but his potential is so out of proportion with what happened that it's the most frustrating thing in US soccer history that's not having to talk to a Portland Timbers fan.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Landon could have been an all timer but he's mentally weak as hell and a big time beta.

He's still had a good career but his potential is so out of proportion with what happened that it's the most frustrating thing in US soccer history that's not having to talk to a Portland Timbers fan.

Unironically good post pituae.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Is there anywhere online (legally or not) that you can rewatch the first hour of MNF without having to say download the whole match?

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
First rape, now racism. I can't understand how anyone can defend this person anymore.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Is there anywhere online (legally or not) that you can rewatch the first hour of MNF without having to say download the whole match?

https://www.footballorigin.com usually has it.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Cheers. I always miss it and whenever people post bits of the analysis in here it always seems really interesting.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

start putting some of your chances in the net before mouthing off Robin you gobshite

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
screenshots of tweets are always real

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Lol as if rvp would be fast enough to type all that in before the screensaver kicked in anyway.

The Clit Avoider
Aug 11, 2002

El Profesional

excuse me lady posted:

start putting some of your chances in the net before mouthing off Robin you gobshite

I hear he scores lots of goals in training.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
Look at the retards in this thread thinking that's a real tweet

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Suqit posted:

Unironically good post pituae.

Thank you for your honesty Suqit.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

no "WAZZUP"s so must be fake

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

no "WAZZUP"s so must be fake

offside not called, fake

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

That's me

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
#TheSpecialWonton

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Weaponized Cum posted:

#TheSpecialWonton

is that idiot races hosed up thumb

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
After years of struggling with his sexuality, retiring United States and Los Angeles Galaxy soccer sensation Landon Donovan, 32, has revealed to the world that he is gay in an exclusive interview with Sports Illustrated's Grant Wahl. "When I got married to Bianca," Donovan said (referring to his divorce to actress Bianca Kaljich), "I knew something was wrong. I felt love for her but marriage was never right for me." Donovan continues on, "I didn't know the true answer to my problems until my period of self discovery in Cambodia," in referring to his self imposed hiatus in 2013, which many speculated led to him being controversially left off the United States World Cup Roster by coach Jurgen Klinsmann.

http://www.si.com/soccer/2014/11/05/donovan-retirement-sexuality

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

African AIDS cum posted:

After years of struggling with his sexuality, retiring United States and Los Angeles Galaxy soccer sensation Landon Donovan, 32, has revealed to the world that he is gay in an exclusive interview with Sports Illustrated's Grant Wahl. "When I got married to Bianca," Donovan said (referring to his divorce to actress Bianca Kaljich), "I knew something was wrong. I felt love for her but marriage was never right for me." Donovan continues on, "I didn't know the true answer to my problems until my period of self discovery in Cambodia," in referring to his self imposed hiatus in 2013, which many speculated led to him being controversially left off the United States World Cup Roster by coach Jurgen Klinsmann.

404 on that link :tinfoil:

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Ninpo posted:

404 on that link :tinfoil:

Its US only for now, like all SI's breaking news on us poo poo. This is huge BTW.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Its US only for now, like all SI's breaking news on us poo poo. This is huge BTW.

Link has been removed.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

African AIDS cum posted:

Great article, powerful stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
It's a holiday in Cambodia
It's tough, kid, but its life
It's a holiday in Cambodia
Don't forget to pack a wife