Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

he looks so much like Cecil the tortoise from Looney Tunes that I just can't get over it.

This one right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Plinkey posted:

This one right?

That's the one!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Shaheen looking to clobber Brown tonight. That's a nice silver lining. Please go away, Scotty.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

AcidRonin posted:

Any news from VA yet? I stepped away to eat dinner and not care :(

Warner still losing, no where important has reported yet.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Good to see Mitch Mcconnell getting started with his first filibuster of the new term

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Mitch is ready with the healing oil. "Just because we have a two party system doesn't mean we can't work together on issues we agree on."

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE

axeil posted:

Warner still losing, no where important has reported yet.

So nova/richmond/Norfolk/Rest of 95 corridor missing?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

AcidRonin posted:

NoVa takes forever to count. Warner is fine.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

I need another glass of vino before I settle in for Texas exit polling.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Joementum posted:

Shaheen looking to clobber Brown tonight. That's a nice silver lining. Please go away, Scotty.

I just saw Shaheen was up 11 points. I thought that race was supposed to be competitive?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

Tom Cotton is a big win for Bill Kristol, who recruited him to run for that seat and provided a large amount of his funding.
I wasn't feeling so bad about tonight until I read this. :(

Ganon
May 24, 2003

AcidRonin posted:

Michael Barone @MichaelBarone · 3m 3 minutes ago
100% in Fredericksburg VA, at edge of NoVa metro, 58%-39% Warner. Kaine won it 2012 64%-35%. Gillespie running ahead of other Rs in NoVa.

NYT thing projecting Warner +1.9 down from 2.2 http://elections.nytimes.com/2014/senate-model

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

SedanChair posted:

Mitch is ready with the healing oil. "Just because we have a two party system doesn't mean we can't work together on issues we agree on."
"And by 'issues we agree on' we mean 'the Republican Party platform'."

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

NoVa takes forever to count. Warner is fine.

WHY CANT WE COUNT FASTER FOR GOOD NEWS. Also how smug is Fox right now?

As pissed off as C. Matthews looks?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

SedanChair posted:

Eeeeeeeeyuppp.

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
Tom Cotton is....

Arkansas' Choice™

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

When does New York close?
I need updates on Likely Federal Criminal vs. Incompetent Boob from The Daily Show.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

AcidRonin posted:

Nah, Virginia always takes forever, NOVA and Virginia Beach are usually last to report in full. I ain't scared of no Ed Gill-Spy.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Plinkey posted:

This one right?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Nate Silver looks like poo poo

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

When does New York close?
I need updates on Likely Federal Criminal vs. Incompetent Boob from The Daily Show.

22 minutes

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

AcidRonin posted:

So nova/richmond/Norfolk/Rest of 95 corridor missing?

Not entirely missing, but not much reported yet.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

SedanChair posted:

Wow Grimes got loving punished. I hope she vanishes.

Why the venom? What did she do?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
This is so depressing...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Tom Cotton believes that anti-gay speech should be protected

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

CommieGIR posted:

This is so depressing...
Still less depressing than 2004.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

SedanChair posted:

Nate Silver looks like poo poo

Too many burritos

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Grimes against humanity

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Uh, Rand, you might wanna call your dad....

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Joementum posted:

now he's free to carpetbag in vermont!

Person Dyslexic
Jul 23, 2007

420DD Butts posted:

I just saw Shaheen was up 11 points. I thought that race was supposed to be competitive?

Everyone I know, D or R, hates Brown with a loving passion. Being from Mass is really all the reason they need.

I live in a weird state.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

The sprunger never lies.

Hooray for two more years of fuckall getting done.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

gradenko_2000 posted:

She's creepy

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I don't have any whiskey so Ill have to stick to drinking beer, luckily it's 8%abv and I've got plenty.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

ABC projects Shaheen.

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
Does Jack Kingston get paid for appearing on MSNBC right now? Serious question, do members of Congress get paid at all for those kind of appearances on news networks or do they just view it as free publicity? Makes me wonder why people like McCain, Graham, and Schumer are on so drat much. It's not like they need much more face time than others since they're almost immune from losing their seats.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

MSNBC you loving teases when you say "important governor's race" it better not be something like New Hampshire that was only ever gonna fall if the Democrats were utterly bombing Election Night.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

One ray of sunshine here at least. There are a few city charter amendments here aimed out preventing corruption (council can't hire/appoint relatives, can't work with campaign donors on city projects, can't use their office to endorse other candidates or promote projects they have financial interest in, etc) and they're crushing despite a last minute attempt by a real estate PAC (because the worst offenders on the council are all real estate people) to sway poo poo in their favor. Alas the country is boned though, so fat lot of good it'll do

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

This is so depressing...

I'm watching with booze and my puppy. I suggest you do the same.

EDIT: What my puppy doesn't know, is that when the shutdowns come, daddy will be changing to the Petstore brand kibble :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

The sprunger never lies.

Hooray for two more years of fuckall getting done.

Its literally going to be two years of government shutdowns and threats of impeachment.

AcidRonin posted:

I'm watching with booze and my puppy. I suggest you do the same.

I've deployed the lap cat.

Here's to watching NASA's budget shrink even smaller as the DoD's grows...

• Locked thread