Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

The idea that thinking goons are poo poo means you have some Tumblr-induced persecution complex is hilariously dumb.
Especially when hating goons is the goddamn official goon sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Internet
May 27, 2012

This poster just flew all the way from Caketown just to make this post!

Now THAT'S desperate!

Oxxidation posted:

Gigi makes a cute comic but she's got a persecution complex big enough to bring the tides in.

:ironicat:

In other news, it looks like the $60,000 stretch goal got met and the $80,000 one is looking pretty likely, so we're in for more frequent updates again.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

The idea that thinking goons are poo poo means you have some Tumblr-induced persecution complex is hilariously dumb.

The idea that thinking goons are a unified hive-mind that are entirely on the same page is hilarious too. That said, it's not much different then thinking 4chan or reddit is terrible/poo poo, and many goons do that too.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Oxyclean posted:

The idea that thinking goons are a unified hive-mind that are entirely on the same page is hilarious too. That said, it's not much different then thinking 4chan or reddit is terrible/poo poo, and many goons do that too.

Goons tend to think every other goon is a unified hive-mind.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Oxyclean posted:

NOT ALL GOONS...!

For real though, SA is kinda poo poo. I stopped suggesting that my friends visit a good while ago. This past page or so was painful to read.

Don't go to something awful dot com.

Tuxedo Ted fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Oct 28, 2014

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Let's all apologize endlessly to gigi on behalf of those other, mean goons and let's keep apologizing for years until it starts making her uncomfortable and then let's apologize some more, and also claim all other goons (but not me oh no) are "lovely" and "creepy" and by all means let's keep paying attention at twitter drama because oh my god guys twitter drama is SO loving INTERESTING!

e: lets not really do all that

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Pro tip: If you feel that a web comic artist telling people not to go to an internet forum is a personal slight that must be corrected, you might want to examine how you define yourself as a person.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Don't go to twitter.

Seriously, didn't we all agree that posting non-comic related tweets is kind of weird/creepy and that we shouldn't do it like a month ago?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Don't go to twitter.

Seriously, didn't we all agree that posting non-comic related tweets is kind of weird/creepy and that we shouldn't do it like a month ago?

It's not weird/creepy because it's public information on a massive social media.

It is dumb as hell however so I tend to agree with the first part.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

webcomic creator hates goons. more news at eleven.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Thanks Internet posted:

In other news, it looks like the $60,000 stretch goal got met and the $80,000 one is looking pretty likely, so we're in for more frequent updates again.

The extra-update tier really is the best tier. Maybe someday she'll start up a Patreon so we can cleverly force her to update more frequently in perpetuity by giving her large sums of money.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Maybe

Maybe Gigi's views on this bigass forum aren't worth discussing and we should all go about our business of visiting like, three subforums tops and viewing the rest of the place as a bunch of weirdos.

Maybe.

Thanks Internet
May 27, 2012

This poster just flew all the way from Caketown just to make this post!

Now THAT'S desperate!

idonotlikepeas posted:

The extra-update tier really is the best tier. Maybe someday she'll start up a Patreon so we can cleverly force her to update more frequently in perpetuity by giving her large sums of money.

Yeah, I'd love something like that. The internet creates this weird thing where I see someone popular and just sort of assume that because I see them as being popular that must be monetarily sucessful, and it's really easy to forget that isn't necessarily true. It's really cool to see something like Patreon turn that fanbase into an income source, especially for something like Gunnerkrigg Court where Tom is making a basic living wage just off of that.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Captain Oblivious posted:

Maybe

Maybe Gigi's views on this bigass forum aren't worth discussing and we should all go about our business of visiting like, three subforums tops and viewing the rest of the place as a bunch of weirdos.

Maybe.

shutupshutupshutup jesus just shutup

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

TwoPair posted:

shutupshutupshutup jesus just shutup

Hey

Hey

Are you okay

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Cabbage is the true hero.

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
I'm pretty sure by the end of this comic we're going to see every single character in a dress

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Cabbage? Captain Justice? Tomato?

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
Well we just got Cabbage

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Get hyped for infinite CQ

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

WarpedNaba posted:

Cabbage? Captain Justice? Tomato?

Bubblebeard?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Kikas posted:

Bubblebeard?

Baconbeard.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Crab; Bro?

Misandu
Feb 28, 2008

STOP.
Hammer Time.

Pretty sure we know what the bonus comic for Book 3 is now.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

I hope for the life of all that Cabbage's last name isn't patch.

Almond and Cucumber are Cabbage Patch kids

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Misandu posted:

Pretty sure we know what the bonus comic for Book 3 is now.

Oh Joy.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Great father or greatest father?

Also that's a great Nightmare Knight costume.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hey look a comic!

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-547/

Featuring Mr. R, looking sinister.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Have I mentioned Almond is adorable in that outfit?

Because Almond is adorable in that outfit.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Whoever said that Marigold was almost certainly Peridot in disguise?

Ten points to you.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Nov 3, 2014

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I hope he says "disqualified" in this voice

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Poison Mushroom posted:

Whoever said that Marigold was almost certainly Peridot in disguise?

Ten points to you.

There's also the whole "tape on ears to pretend to be from the flower kingdom" thing she has goin on.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Someone on Twitter remarked that Mr. R is basically Tyra from America's Next Top Model. I think Gigi loves ANTM, so I'm not surprised about the influence.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
A New Challenger Approaches!

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-548/

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

Do it Cuco. Go for the gold!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Mister R keeps looking like a disguise for Rosemaster. Like she's using her old Thornmaster appearance as a bunny disguise.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

This is either going to end up in crossdressing or fire.

Also, Cabbage continuing to be the Best Worst Dad.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Cuco best princess

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

We really are gonna see all the dudes in a dress, ain't we.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
In the end, Cuco will sign his own sword.

As it was foretold in the scrolls.