Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Hey, I'm Jatoskep in game, can I get an invite so I can torture myself with this terrible video game once more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

:siren: ZG Invites NOW! We need many mages! :siren:

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

:siren:

Combined BWL/MC speed run day !!!

Bring as many consumables as you can, and get ready to set our new speed records for both instances!!!

For this week only, we will be forming up at 6:45 at ZG island, and we will start at 7 EST with however many people can make it online early.

We will try to knock out the easy bosses before the raid is totally full. Maybe Onyxia, or first few in MC, depending on what the make-up looks like.

I'll also run a DM tribute starting at 6.

lapse fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Oct 20, 2014

mewse
May 2, 2006

What are some good snacks I can eat while raiding that aren't chips/pizza/slurpee?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Frozen breakfast sandwiches.

Also I won't be making it tonight sorry guys, the dudes on algalon need all the help they can get for 25m ulduar.

Also promote me to tryhard cause 60% attendance over 60 days tia.

SHISHKABOB fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Oct 20, 2014

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

lapse posted:

For this week only, we will be forming up at 6:45 at ZG island, and we will start at 7 EST with however many people can make it online early.

We actually don't have a heart for this week. Last night ZG's ran late, bat boss bugged, and we couldn't kill Hakkar with the AoE dmg/silence with the team we had. RIP

If we could Ony, drop head, kill BWL, drop nef head, kill MC on all mains, that would be pretty sick.

DrSeRRoD fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Oct 20, 2014

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

DrSeRRoD posted:

We actually don't have a heart for this week. Last night ZG's ran late, bat boss bugged, and we couldn't kill Hakkar with the AoE dmg/silence with the team we had. RIP

If we could Ony, drop head, kill BWL, drop nef head, kill MC on all mains, that would be pretty sick.

alts or riot

otherwise rip 99.9999% of loot getting DEed

Truth
Feb 24, 2005
Yo, the website to register is not available. Is this server dead?

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

It was temporarily moved to http://www.feenixserver.com/

Truth
Feb 24, 2005
Well, since half the people online in the guild are either pubbies or trolling me, send me an invite on Ghastlyd when you guys are on.

Boner Calhoun
Jun 15, 2005

Silence in the studio!
Requesting an invite, my character is Gompers. Thanks!

TheNakedJimbo
Nov 18, 2004

If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you. The question is, if I die first...what are YOU gonna do?
Winterhearts here. I got dropped after a couple months of not playing, which is fine because I don't know if I'll have time to get back into raiding. I am however sitting on a fat pile of gold that I will probably never use, so I want to donate 1000g to the guild to help out lowbies or whatever. Let me know the best person to send it to, or if you want to have the new goons just mail me and I can log once a day to send out envelopes of starter cash. It's like charity only with more dead dargons.

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

Yeah go ahead and send that gold to me in-game, I'll properly distribute it!

in-game name: Boogs

Thanks man!

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

TheNakedJimbo posted:

Winterhearts here. I got dropped after a couple months of not playing, which is fine because I don't know if I'll have time to get back into raiding. I am however sitting on a fat pile of gold that I will probably never use, so I want to donate 1000g to the guild to help out lowbies or whatever. Let me know the best person to send it to, or if you want to have the new goons just mail me and I can log once a day to send out envelopes of starter cash. It's like charity only with more dead dargons.

Hey Winter, good to see you still around. We drop anyone after 3-4 weeks of going MIA just to keep the roster clean and can just re-add you if you do want to join up again for the chats or whatever. If you want to donate the golds, you can send it to goonraids and we can use it for flask mats, bags for newbies, etc. We'd greatly appreciate it.

DrSeRRoD fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Oct 22, 2014

TheNakedJimbo
Nov 18, 2004

If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you. The question is, if I die first...what are YOU gonna do?
As long as it won't cause any problems to have a 60 who generally never raids, I'd enjoy a reinvite next time I see an alficer on. I'll send the gold to goonraids later tonight.

Edit: I was fully expecting to come back and find everyone decked out in AQ purples but, well, Feenix.

TheNakedJimbo fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Oct 23, 2014

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Was I around for the raid tonight... I am seriously haveing a hard time remembering. It feel slike s dream. Likeit never happened. Help me please.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Cut back on your drinking, shish

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

TheNakedJimbo posted:

I was fully expecting to come back and find everyone decked out in AQ purples but, well, Feenix.

We're still working on getting decked out in BWL purples. That RNG... :rolldice:

SHISHKABOB posted:

Was I around for the raid tonight... I am seriously haveing a hard time remembering. It feel slike s dream. Likeit never happened. Help me please.

You were there, spending most of the raid trying to figure out how play a mage. (Frostbolt buttan :f5:)

DrSeRRoD fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Oct 23, 2014

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

mewse posted:

Cut back on your drinking, shish

i should

edit: also thanks for figuring out how to apply the btc to my main. sorry for any troubles about that

SHISHKABOB fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Oct 23, 2014

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

:siren: Holy poo poo we have a ZG run tonight at 700 or 730 or something!!!!! :siren:

Come get your idols if you haven't yet!!

This ZG run endorsed by depends adult undergarment

kevo32
Oct 16, 2009
Hi, this is Keevo. posting for invite to guild

Big_Gulps_Huh
Nov 7, 2006
Where are my hooks?
Alliance effort to kill Azuregos right now! We're kind of bogged down with Horde wiping us and need everyone we can get!

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

I tanked a dargon, and then I got cheap shot/charged/intercepted/death coiled/feared/nuked/stabbed/smashed all at once. That was an interesting experience. It was a close one, but I feel all that time spent screwing with the horde-tagged dargon, or not being a combined raid from the start, cost us. Considering it takes us like 30 minutes to get a group from IF to ZG, I thought it was pretty awesome how we scrambled from inside ZG to Azshara in like 5 minutes (RIP shards).

DrSeRRoD fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Oct 24, 2014

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005
ATTN PVPERS: I made a poast on the LGW forums about possibly getting a consistent BG premade going if we can get enough people, please check it out if interested:

http://getweirdwith.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=690

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Sorry if this is a dumb question that's already been answered, but is the registration link in the OP dead? I installed the client and edited the realmlist file, but I haven't been able to register an account yet that I assume I need in order to log in :(

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Santheb posted:

Sorry if this is a dumb question that's already been answered, but is the registration link in the OP dead? I installed the client and edited the realmlist file, but I haven't been able to register an account yet that I assume I need in order to log in :(
On this very page, no less.

DrSeRRoD posted:

It was temporarily moved to http://www.feenixserver.com/

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Mooktastical posted:

On this very page, no less.

I registered there last night and it didn't work in the client either. Maybe I did something wrong with editing the realmlist file?

Oops, maybe I just registered a forums account. I'll have to try it out again when I get home. Thank you!

Santheb fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 25, 2014

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Is there still a connection patch thing.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

lapse posted:

:siren: Holy poo poo we have a ZG run tonight at 700 or 730 or something!!!!! :siren:

Come get your idols if you haven't yet!!

This ZG run endorsed by depends adult undergarment

Tonight! Come kill trolls. Invites at 7pm, starting by 7:30pm!

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

:siren: We are way short-handed for BWL, please log on if you can, need some people!!

mewse
May 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7t9N7Y8cgw

kevo32
Oct 16, 2009
Sorry I died a couple times in BWL, haven't been there in quite some time and I was always ranged, didn't remember all the melee mechanics. :downs:

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

No worries, it actually went well considering we had quite a few people that were geared for starting MC instead of fully-clearing BWL.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

:siren: Ony/MC invites in under 6 hours! :siren:

Anyone else excited? WOO!

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

:siren: ZG Now :siren:

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Sorry I couldn't make it, I procrastinated too much on a paper and just finished 5 minutes ago.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

No worries, gotta get those papers done!

:ghost: Happy Halloween! :ghost:

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

:siren: BWL raid starting up in 1 hour

Could use everyone that can come... turn-out was a little low last week.

I'm going to log on right now and run a DM trib if anyone is interested in that.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Onyxia & MC starting up right now, need more dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

lapse posted:

Onyxia & MC starting up right now, need more dudes

I just made dinner! I'll log on when I'm done if you need more

• Locked thread