Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I mean the story is poo poo but the set pieces were pretty cool and it's literally GI Joe the video game.

EDIT: Also what the gently caress was up with that concentration camp. That poo poo just seemed like it was shoehorned in there for shock value and nothing more.

Bolow fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Nov 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Zeris posted:

I'm in steam GIP group as Zeris look me up, shark game is sweet. They don't try and overcomplicate things. Perfect.

~Fat slampig~ you play PS2? Are you with any of the goon outfits?

This is from a couple pages ago, but I used to be a regular in [GOON] and still jump on every once in a while.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Carteret posted:

This is from a couple pages ago, but I used to be a regular in [GOON] and still jump on every once in a while.

I play very sparingly, as a buddy of mine is super into it and plays all the time. I may hop on more when it's on PS4.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I'm watching that whole 2 hour cinematic thing while doing homework, and this poo poo is loving nuts hahaha

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The cutscene motion capture in CODAW is insanely well done.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

The cutscene motion capture in CODAW is insanely well done.

I wonder if they did that whole mocap polka dot suit and green dots on the face they do for other motion capture these days just so they could put him as himself in a suit in a video game.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Slim Pickens posted:

I wonder if they did that whole mocap polka dot suit and green dots on the face they do for other motion capture these days just so they could put him as himself in a suit in a video game.

Keifer did it for MGSV, so I'd imagine so

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
Paid 20 bux for shark game and did not regret it.

I have been having fun spending all of my money on mines, sitting out in the open, and having a shark bite me and my mine in a glorious suicidal explosion.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Shark game loving owns

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Playing CoD with a gamepad is like trying to operate a gimpy limb

But I dunno if I want to drop $120 on a XIM 4....

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Playing CoD with a gamepad is like trying to operate a gimpy limb

But I dunno if I want to drop $120 on a XIM 4....

I mostly did it bc I'm def buying gta5 on ps4

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Here is me murdering a pair of divers w/ a mine.

http://www.twitch.tv/uncivilizedcommoners/c/5436370

and here is my koolaid man impersonation.

http://www.twitch.tv/uncivilizedcommoners/c/5436433

Commoners fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Nov 5, 2014

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Applied to clan I'll be on for a while playing with foxmedik

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Christoff posted:

Applied to clan I'll be on for a while playing with foxmedik

yeah, sorry I can't talk (working right now)

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
gently caress me I really wanna buy this and I have the money and everything. Hmmm.... I did just buy my wife an iphone 6 plus so maybe a 60 dollar charge won't be missed.

8lbsofanalsex
Jun 3, 2011
Just played Depth for a little bit and I'm really liking it so far.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A few friends of mine were Pred/Hunter/Shadow guys for awhile. They always said leading in Apaches and Cobras to light up technical and assorted muj while blasting AC\DC was pretty much the most patriotic they ever felt. Dunno how any of that could upset you, since the video quality sucks and sometimes the 30mm cannon hits would sync up to the bass line on Back in Black, which made me hard just thinking about

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

A few friends of mine were Pred/Hunter/Shadow guys for awhile. They always said leading in Apaches and Cobras to light up technical and assorted muj while blasting AC\DC was pretty much the most patriotic they ever felt. Dunno how any of that could upset you, since the video quality sucks and sometimes the 30mm cannon hits would sync up to the bass line on Back in Black, which made me hard just thinking about

Chica was lying in bed moaning "I've killed so many people" and "I feel cold inside". I kept waiting for one of the characters to smack her, but no, just kept thanking her for her combat service.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
PTSD should really only be a viable disability claim from combat arms, POWs and people who've had to work with Air Force officers over O-5

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

N4I are you still playing Elite: Dangerous? I think I found my calling as a space truck driver.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
On and off. I had a mishap involving a brand new ship, a giant gently caress off rotating arm and would up getting sent back to square one. This kinda sapped my enthusiasm for the rest of this beta phase.

Still definitely recommend the game however.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Spicy Guacamole posted:

I got to play a bit of the campaign today, and it was extremely "bleh" at best. Derivative as gently caress, even compared to previous Call of Duties. Super bland, no "oomph", gimmicky, and fuckloads of those stupid quicktime events. It'll still be Game of the Year.

But the cutscenes have great facial animations!!!

please source your quotes from the games forum

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

derive this dick from the back

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

The best thing about this COD is that its a white person an american murdering the gently caress out of the good guys. Progress!

Bolow posted:

EDIT: Also what the gently caress was up with that concentration camp. That poo poo just seemed like it was shoehorned in there for shock value and nothing more.

They must add a lovely shock value scene or else its not COD.

Also wolfenstein did the concentration camp thing so much better.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

What are you all using in cod

the HBRa3 rifle is dope as gently caress

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

The crappy pump shotgun that makes soundwaves or w/e because I'm a lame person who loves shotguns no matter what :(

get my xim4 (gender neutral cheating device) tomorrow though so will try diff stuff

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Im a shark in the shark game

now what

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Starter weapon for whatever the second class is. It's loving awesome.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I used my SteamBux from selling cards and poo poo to autists to get Brutal Legend, but the fucker keeps freezing up on me. Anyone else experience this?

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I got an elite version of the HBRa3 and it kicks rear end, have a stock, silencer and fore grip on it.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Zeris posted:

Im a shark in the shark game

now what

should i buy the shark game if im irrationally afraid of being et up by the white death y/n?

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Yes. It is a good game and you can scream at sharks while placing landmines in tight corridors.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

should i buy the shark game if im irrationally afraid of being et up by the white death y/n?

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mustang posted:

I got an elite version of the HBRa3 and it kicks rear end, have a stock, silencer and fore grip on it.

Same

also I got the gold camo for it, running foregrip/silencer/ACOG

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Logging on COD now let's play?

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Do I seriously have to download the app to get into the clan?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Do I seriously have to download the app to get into the clan?

yes

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Well gently caress someone invite xwonderboyx into the clan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Hey Christoff/Fart Sandwich sorry I had to bail, servers started going nuts at work and I had to do poo poo instead of listening to kids call each other queerbags in COD.

• Locked thread