Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
We at da crub, makin' it lain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

I can't find Seth's pic with Grumpy Cat but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrSPuBYm-Cw

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Hey aubrey plaza, are you loving
ok?

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

DannyTanner posted:

I can't find Seth's pic with Grumpy Cat but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrSPuBYm-Cw

Does it make me a bad person if I would unironically watch and enjoy this

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
chacun a son gout

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Willeh posted:

ok?

Everyone is going to watch it because it's Grumpy Cat, but I'm pretty sure its audience is children? I think it's cute and I'm going to watch it.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

If you can forget that the cat of this production is a ~MEME~, the idea of Aubrey Plaza voicing an angry cat in a children's movie is really.... good. The trailer reminds me of Beethoven but instead of a dog its a cat and instead of a cat with no voice, it's a cat with the voice of Aubrey Plaza.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Willeh posted:

ok?

Hot off the press: Lifetime makes lovely movies, and Aubrey got a nice paycheck for one day in a booth. This thread celebrates a once-aspiring commercial actor. Seth was in the Britney Spears movie, for gently caress's sake. "Selling out" isn't a real life thing.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

WoG posted:

Hot off the press: Lifetime makes lovely movies, and Aubrey got a nice paycheck for one day in a booth. This thread celebrates a once-aspiring commercial actor. Seth was in the Britney Spears movie, for gently caress's sake. "Selling out" isn't a real life thing.

I think it's more "Aubrey Plaza is voicing A MEME MOVIE", more than "Aubrey Plaza is selling out". But yes, Seth was in the movie Crossroads.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

When I got my younger brother into UYD, he IMDB'd Seth and called me. Said "Yo, I figured Seth was a lot bigger than he was," I said "Nah, that's part of the fun of the show. He's a bit player in Hollywood but owns at podcasting."

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

goldblums eyes posted:

I think it's more "Aubrey Plaza is voicing A MEME MOVIE", more than "Aubrey Plaza is selling out".

...so Lifetime's making 'a meme movie'. And a bunch of jaded, twenty-something-with-disposable-income goons are talking about a goddamned lifetime movie. Guess which development execs just earned their bonuses?

Point is, who cares? It'll be a lame movie. I won't watch it. Some people will. Everyone wins.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

WoG posted:

...so Lifetime's making 'a meme movie'. And a bunch of jaded, twenty-something-with-disposable-income goons are talking about a goddamned lifetime movie. Guess which development execs just earned their bonuses?

Point is, who cares? It'll be a lame movie. I won't watch it. Some people will. Everyone wins.

I'm glad you worked out your opinion on a lifetime movie that little kids will enjoy.

E: I don't know why I'm doing this, but. It doesn't matter the intention of why this was made. Yes, the idea of a full-length movie based on an internet cat is ridiculous. Yes, it is making people money. Yes, it is dumb. If you strip all of that away though, a movie of a ~JADED cat voiced by Aubrey Plaza who is able to talk to a girl and the cat being stolen and the little girl trying to get her magical talking cat back, is a movie I would like to watch. It's also a movie my 11-year-old sister would like to watch.

goldblums eyes fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Nov 2, 2014

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

goldblums eyes posted:

I'm glad you worked out your opinion on a lifetime movie that little kids will enjoy.

I'm glad you enjoy posting things on the internet.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Who wouldn't want to see Aubrey Plaza in cat-form: detonate a bomb, shoot a paintball gun at enemies, or drive a car in a mall (based on that trailer)?

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

goldblums eyes posted:

Who wouldn't want to see Aubrey Plaza in cat-form: detonate a bomb, shoot a paintball gun at enemies, or drive a car in a mall (based on that trailer)?

I just can't wait to hear the rest of that "Jingle bells, Christmas smells" song

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Hey thread, are you ok?

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

goldblums eyes posted:

me

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Catching up on the last few episodes. 434 is terrific.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

437 out.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

:stare: oh...hell yeah.

I hope Seth talks about watching the Boys play

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

UYD: So much R&D in huge cocks right now

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

This episode is about cloaked out, elderly liars. Watch 'em!

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

And new Seth's Clips!

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Hide and go Sikh: The Jonathan Laroquette Story

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I thought the recent segment about the National Toy Hall of Fame from the Austin episode was so funny, I just put it on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSAJYnHgNjc

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Binowru posted:

I thought the recent segment about the National Toy Hall of Fame from the Austin episode was so funny, I just put it on YouTube.

"Everyone that existed before everybody in this room had nothing" is a pretty funny line.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

ep #103 @ exactly one hour in, Jah's rundown of the Freedom Rock commerical is the greatest thing.

Organic Robot
Dec 26, 2007

Fig 1.
"Blueboy sees a moth."
What episode has that punching robot? I know it's a recent one.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

ep 418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iHmE8l40Es

Organic Robot
Dec 26, 2007

Fig 1.
"Blueboy sees a moth."

Thanks!

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I think its been said already in here but #101-110 is the best stretch of shows. It just ended on Jah's anecdote of him crying his eyes out at 16 handcuffed in the back of a cop car because the arresting officer wont let him blow on his harmonica.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/07/justice/mcstay-case/

They made an arrest in the McStay murders. What was Seth's prediction again?

SoulChicken
Sep 19, 2003

mek it fuhnki
What job does Seth do nowadays? I think he said he works at a shop.

Edit: only to top up that sweet Crossroads money

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home

SoulChicken posted:

What job does Seth do nowadays? I think he said he works at a shop.

Edit: only to top up that sweet Crossroads money

He's at a dispensary. He has been for years.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
I got on the show late and have been listening from the beginning, and just got to the "Big Dick Pierre" episode and holy poo poo. I haven't laughed that hard in a long rear end time.

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

Customfresh posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/07/justice/mcstay-case/

They made an arrest in the McStay murders. What was Seth's prediction again?

I think I just heard the very first report on episode 273 or 274 and Jah at least was calling it driving accident. That didn't have the part about the car towed to Mexico or the shallow grave though.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
It's time for the semi-annual Austin Hatch update! Watch it, it's pretty great :unsmith:

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Is anyone having trouble with the archives/website? Gotta get my fix and I'm getting jammed up.

Crescendo
Apr 24, 2005

Strafe those atheistic degenerates. Color them green with lots of holes.
I was listening through the back catalog and Seth's lampooning of a particular Domino's commercial made me laugh.

Sure enough, it's hilarious: http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=PzF-60bExc8&p=n#/24;39

Pasta Playa Hata!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

bollig posted:

Is anyone having trouble with the archives/website? Gotta get my fix and I'm getting jammed up.
Yeah, I was going to check out that merch sale or whatever they mentioned but it's not working for me.

Never Strike a Drunk: The UYD Story

Punkin Spunkin fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Nov 13, 2014