Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Franco, no one is making anyone read this. No "rules" violations. gently caress these ocd autists that can't figure out how to not click a thread

Rules snype in 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
dooooooooooobies

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Drunk Nerds posted:

For the doob-defenders, please understand the temptation we face: doob reads this thread, he really does... Then he reponds to a good percentage of the hate in these threads... On his BUSINESS FACEBOOK PAGE. This is a thing that regularly happens.

It's the Chris-Chan strategy (CWC communicates with his e-Bay customers through his FB page and also uses it to try to refute/"explain" things which are posted about him on the CWCki forums).

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Someone make a GBS version of the flamingo gif, except make doobie and doob the only thing they say

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Lolie posted:

It's the Chris-Chan strategy (CWC communicates with his e-Bay customers through his FB page and also uses it to try to refute/"explain" things which are posted about him on the CWCki forums).

wtf are you talking about

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

GAPO posted:

That's one of the gayest things I've ever seen a mod post

And that's saying something

I'm gay as gently caress, I gotta top this level of gay to Gapo-sama will love me

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
doob if you do read this please know i'm a good frogger. mate i'd love to taste ya dogs but i'm all the way in australia so i can't.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ZombieParts posted:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
what did doobie do this time?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Harald posted:

what did doobie do this time?

had a customer, took a picture of the customer to prove to SA that he has customers

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Madcosby posted:

had a customer, took a picture of the customer to prove to SA that he has customers

only one but it was a big customer

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
sammy eat the pie

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
you know what, no one ever finishes their loving fries anyway.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Can you imagine taking the test seriously, like stressing over time and worrying about right and wrong answers, hoping you have what it takes to prove yourself smarter than others when no one asked? Then to actually put a check in an envelope with your real name and address on it only to be the only person in the last six years who regularly checks your snail mail, awaiting a plastic card that fits into your wallet that proves to everyone on the planet that you can be sold anything and are a gullible gently caress

just imagine

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Parallax Scroll posted:

i imagine him like that guy in the monty python skit...doobie just feeds him dogs (piled high) mtil' he exploeds

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Parallax Scroll posted:

much like the big customer he was making fun of before the store opened

guess ol Sammy never saw that post

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

LOL

they call me the hotdog chili onions mustard and cheese
http://www.smule.com/p/266723217_70858596

Granny lays it down
http://www.smule.com/p/266723217_71208133
yall leave the soundmonkey alone, he is my friend!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

ZombieParts posted:

There's no benefit to Doobie whatsoever in reading Doobie threads. He already knows that he, his family and his business are going to be mocked in them. He seems to read them only to keep an eye on what SA is saying about him, something which is largely irrelevant to his business.

He can't resist engaging trolls and his choice of venue is his business Facebook page. He's putting more effort into his battle with bad froggers than he is into his business and making himself look retarded in the process. Hell, he probably believes those fake reviews actually affect whether or not people eat at his diner, even though he clearly doesn't expect people from out of town to eat there and townsfolk are going to make their decisions based on word of mouth and not what's posted on FB.

Doobies real life business and his online presence is one big intertwined mess, and it's a mess which he keeps making worse by his reactions to trolling (like restricting access to his FB page and planning to delete his FB when the website is set up). His reactions are pretty much all that keeps the attention of the trolls now, but he's too autistic to not react.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I give the Doghouse as many 5 star reviews as I can even though I've never been

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

GBS' obsession with doobie is really weird

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

You think doobs actually called Cintas?

Imagine getting a call out of the blue from some Alabama yokel claiming that one of your employees left a one star review for a hot dog shack that they've really NEVER BEEN TO and this is evidence of them being a fraud and a cheat whom you should fire.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

whos this doobie guy

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

whos this doobie guy

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Booourns posted:

well goons gave him like 15 grand or something stupid so naturally you'd be interested in a return on your investment

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
If doobie called somebody's employer, i hope his vent hood falls on him

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Fetus Tree posted:

If doobie called somebody's employer, i hope his vent hood falls on him

Real talk, end that fuckers lovely hot dog life

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
What's this mensa poo poo all about? I've been out of the doobie loop for a while. Somebody bring me up to speed.

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp
Doobie has been wanting to do this for a long time, but he had trouble finding a goon with a job

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

What's this mensa poo poo all about? I've been out of the doobie loop for a while. Somebody bring me up to speed.

Spanlove is really smart and a member of mensa. He doesnt like this thread, because its a hotbed of shitposting and maybe more likely gets reported a lot?

Also some weird poo poo has happened which is over the top even for this thread. Its a shame really because the main posters itt really just liked talking smack about hot dogs and space ships and it was great, albeit kind of obsessive.

Idk.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm gay as gently caress, I gotta top this level of gay to Gapo-sama will love me

oh dear :ohdear: i know these threads have taken a toll on you Franco. come here *rocks u gently*

it doesn't matter what gapo thinks, because a gapo is just spanish for loogie, and after all the poo poo you've been through I won't stand by and watch your spirit broken over hotdogs by a goddamn lung cookie. do you understand?

i enjoy our talks together. go get em, tiger :unsmith:

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp
Is GAPO really Spanish for loogie

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

what's the Spanish for "slaw dog"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Madcosby posted:

Can you imagine taking the test seriously, like stressing over time and worrying about right and wrong answers, hoping you have what it takes to prove yourself smarter than others when no one asked? Then to actually put a check in an envelope with your real name and address on it only to be the only person in the last six years who regularly checks your snail mail, awaiting a plastic card that fits into your wallet that proves to everyone on the planet that you can be sold anything and are a gullible gently caress

just imagine

This is loving hilarious.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Doobie could get a Mensa card, given the correct postage.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Booourns posted:

doobie's obsession with GBS is really weird

i guess you could say we're soul mates

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp

CrashCat posted:

doobie's obsession with GBS is really weird

i guess you could say we're soul mates

More like Doobie brothers

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Madcosby posted:

just imagine

they did send a poet

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
p funny to see gapo post here considering how anti SA he is

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

CrashCat posted:

do you really want to have to go through all of this all over again in a month when doob produces a music video or a comedy skit to fill the void of attention in his life

wait was there erally a comedy skit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
somebody post the doobie geocities page tia

• Locked thread