Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lywinis
Nov 5, 2007

I can bench more than you.

I was listening to this and said to myself "This sounds like Psychostick".

Lo and behold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
I dunno why it just became accepted that dogs are always thinking "IM A DOG!", but I agree whole heartedly.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

It seems that thing's pointy gel coat might be there to gum up the mouths of predatory bugs, which is pretty neat.

And on the other end of the scale - Doot.jpg

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Gorilla Salad posted:

This looks like a hairball my cat would cough up.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
It looks like pubes in a drain.

Stuck on poop in the drain.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
From my own kitten, who enjoys acting like a dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uojkWZYKu0

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

My Lovely Horse posted:

Thanks, caterpillar. Thaterpillar.

Marry me.

e:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

ultrabindu posted:

Marry me.

e:

The way his beak disappears into the ground when he faceplants, I want to imagine that a hole has been slowly eroded away in that spot from centuries of penguins tripping over that same drat rock :3:

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

muscles like this? posted:

There's also the story about how he was going to meet with some PBS executives and they sent a limo. Of course he rode up front next to the driver and on the way back the driver happened to mention that they were passing by his house. Mister Rogers insisted they stop and spent the rest of the night entertaining that man's family with stories and songs.

You didn't post the rest of the story. Mister Rogers never forgot about the man, and later when Mister Rogers learned the man was dying, he went to go visit him in the hospital. :3: Never even forgot about the "little people," though he'd never refer to them that way.

Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.

This guy always makes me think of how I feel doing night shift.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

Apparently the gel caterpillars turn into huge furry moths, so I can only assume when this guy pupates the result is straight up a Pokemon.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
That thing about doot.jpg is that it was first posted ages back in an earlier version of the GBS Critterquest thread where goons take pictures of all sorts of wildlife. Often they can't identify it themselves and, without fail, someone will be able to identify that species in a matter of hours.

Every possible variety of bug, fish, bird, spider you can imagine. All identified by goons quicker than you'd believe possible.

All except for doot.jpg

No-one has a drat clue what the hell it is.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Gorilla Salad posted:

No-one has a drat clue what the hell it is.
Maybe it really is just a sad doot covered in hair :shrug:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

I honestly can't stop laughing. I have to look away.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SZJ6PEH8Gs

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

"I think I'm getting Mexico City!"

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.
This was originally posted in the Star Wars thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q6utsksoFY

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
Apparently, this couple's wedding ring went MIA fifteen years ago, and the guy recently found it.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np0kJw8xTB8

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

quote:

ugh look at this disgusting video of a fight between two pitbull mixes i cant believe someone would just sit there and film it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEIIEGkK2Qw

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
Aw, the tan one looks like my aunt's dog, Sugar, who was a pitbull/rottweiler mix and the sweetest dog I have ever known. :rip:

E:

Centripetal Horse posted:

Apparently, this couple's wedding ring went MIA fifteen years ago, and the guy recently found it.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np0kJw8xTB8

This was very sweet, too.

zombieman
Aug 8, 2003

That's one happy fucking egg!

I picture this sounding like Sideshow Bob standing on the rakes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbd4t-ua-WQ

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Aww, that vicious boop attack right at the end.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
http://i.imgur.com/FEWswId.gifv

PUPPY SHRINKING MACHINE

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dunno if this has been posted, but crossposting from the Wrestling thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8fblafr5Pk

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

We just had to put my dog to sleep. We had him for 13 years. :smith:

Please post uplifting pictures of dogs.

bimmian
Oct 16, 2008
:(

seb dump

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Dove from Above
Apr 16, 2007

Snowy! Have you thought about psittacosis?
I am just posting while cuddling my one-month-old nephew, who I must say I consider an exceptionally cute baby, and I like to kiss his little button nose and his little round cheeks, and it occurs to me: how weird is it for babies when we kiss them? New babies use their mouths for one thing, feeding; they're not up to the 'stick things in your mouth to investigate them' stage. So I wonder what the hell he makes of me briefly pressing my lips on his cheek. Then I remember he sucked my nose once when he was hungry so we're basically even stevens.

The baby in question, so you know it's not just aunt bias about him being cute:

We know intellectually that when a baby this young makes what looks like a smile it's just a random facial movement but COME ON THAT'S A CUTE SMILE, also the beginnings of Tintin hair.

Invisble Manuel
Nov 4, 2009

Yvonmukluk posted:

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

Nah, that's a very cute baby for one month. Don't feel ashamed of your awesome nephew

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Yvonmukluk posted:

Sorry about your buddy
http://i.imgur.com/y1Xy5OD.gifv

Away all Goats has a new favorite as of 01:18 on Nov 13, 2014

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

Dove from Above posted:

We know intellectually that when a baby this young makes what looks like a smile it's just a random facial movement but COME ON THAT'S A CUTE SMILE, also the beginnings of Tintin hair.

I love babies when they're all brand new and squishy like that.

Also, it is your sacred auntly duty to get some hair gel and style that little fluff of hair into a proper Tintin quiff ASAP.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.

Dove from Above posted:

I am just posting while cuddling my one-month-old nephew, who I must say I consider an exceptionally cute baby, and I like to kiss his little button nose and his little round cheeks, and it occurs to me: how weird is it for babies when we kiss them? New babies use their mouths for one thing, feeding; they're not up to the 'stick things in your mouth to investigate them' stage. So I wonder what the hell he makes of me briefly pressing my lips on his cheek. Then I remember he sucked my nose once when he was hungry so we're basically even stevens.

That is a cute baby. :3:

My cousin's newborn daughter gave her 3 year old sister a big ol' hicky on the cheek when big sister went in for a kiss and little sister was hungry.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Yvonmukluk posted:

Aww man, thats sad :(

Here is a video of my step moms dog. Hes my most favorite dog in the world. He only has 3 legs and is super cute and hilarious :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cxPVLGEhP8

Dove from Above
Apr 16, 2007

Snowy! Have you thought about psittacosis?

Irisi posted:

I love babies when they're all brand new and squishy like that.

Also, it is your sacred auntly duty to get some hair gel and style that little fluff of hair into a proper Tintin quiff ASAP.

The moment there's enough of it!
He was too little this Halloween to wear a costume properly (we put him in his little white hoodie with ears on the hood and said he was a polar bear), but I plan to have a fine old time dressing him up in future years.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Dove from Above posted:

That is definitely a very cute baby and an adorable fart smile!

oliven
Jan 25, 2006

love all cats

:neckbeard:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I bet petting that puppy is like stroking a cloud. Or a big, big, ambulatory cotton fluff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WereVolvo
Jan 12, 2011
"Fun" is not a design goal.

Samoyed pics never fail to make me smile, and I want one so goddamn badly, but something tells me having a big floofy dog that sheds constantly is not exactly the best idea for someone who's allergic to pretty much everything with fur :(

• Locked thread