Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

muscles like this? posted:

Moloch apparently manifests through pure boner energy.

And lesbian... "boners"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

gently caress off Hawley.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
This episode was going well enough until Hawley came along. This guy can't die soon enough.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was a pretty good Abbie impression.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
No. Stop. Don't let her kill you. :geno:

Mumbly
Apr 12, 2007
Succubus is either going to turn into Abbie in front of Ichabod or Headless in front of Katrina. Maybe both.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Does Henry have Katrina's soul?

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
They're collecting mood slime.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Maxwell Lord posted:

They're collecting mood slime.

Yeah, I thought that too.

Also, baby Moloch is super gross.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Ichabod looking out for Abbie. :3:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
That was a clever trick. I like the Abbie/Katrina interactions.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

I'm guessing Abbie is going to become a witch. She's way too good at this spell casting stuff; first the banishing of the crying woman that Katrina threw off a cliff, now this.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Seeing these two standing next to each other just drives home the fact that Abbie is super loving tiny.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Aww I wanted more of the Ichabod/Abbie/Katrina team.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Fuuuuuuck

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oooh the necklace is altering her perception of the demon baby

Mumbly
Apr 12, 2007
Well thank gently caress I was wrong about the succubus.

And hey, Abbie focused episode next week.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

That drat necklace. :argh:

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

Regy Rusty posted:

Oooh the necklace is altering her perception of the demon baby

Awww, illusion baby Moloch is adorable.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
This better be building to something amazing, because right now it just seems like the show still has no idea what the hell to do with Katrina as anything more than an Exposition Fairy.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
What is the vital organ of an incubus I wonder?

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Hawley better have a big payoff, like he reveals he is a member of the Knight's Templar or something. THis show was good in no small part because they moved away from the love triangle poo poo with Ichabod and Abbie. It would be a huge shame if they roped them selves back in by making a love triangle between Hawley, Abbie, and Jenny.

Also we need more Jenny.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
They made Jenny a regular only to give her less screentime and story importance than when she was recurring.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Nov 11, 2014

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Also Hawley has had like twice as much screen time as Irving... it's hosed up.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Did...did Hawley say that in exchange for helping Ichabod he wanted a lock of Abbie's hair?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

10 Beers posted:

Did...did Hawley say that in exchange for helping Ichabod he wanted a lock of Abbie's hair?

No, the succubus'.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Frostwerks posted:

What is the vital organ of an incubus I wonder?

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

I actually like Hawley and hope he sticks around. v :) v

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Aren't you not supposed to drink or eat anything in purgatory? The show emphasized Kartina drinking the tea and then she called back to is this episode.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat
I liked Caroline Ford (the succubus) in this episode. She did a really good job of conveying "Abbyness" and "Katrinaness" without doing a full on impersonation. I'd figured that when they mentioned the succubus imitates those for whom the target has a secret desire, they'd just have the actresses play evil versions of themselves. This was much better.

Metropolis
Apr 6, 2006

bamhand posted:

Aren't you not supposed to drink or eat anything in purgatory? The show emphasized Kartina drinking the tea and then she called back to is this episode.

I'm pretty sure when Katrina is hanging out in that house with the headless horseman it's in the real world somewhere.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

bamhand posted:

I think they even said pomegranate tea, and pomegranates were what Persephone ate to get trapped in Hades.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Never cross an introvert.

KilGrey posted:

I actually like Hawley and hope he sticks around. v :) v

I'm more on the "Hawley's okay" side of the fence then not, so I'll back you up there.

I keep seeing articles and such about how Sleepy Hollow is broken or how to fix Sleepy Hollow. I feel like it's going on a similar trajectory as last year; I mean, there were episodes in Season 1 that weren't firing on all cylinders. Do you guys think the show is "broken"?

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Hawley is the rogue, no adventure party is complete without one.

Woden
May 6, 2006

nine-gear crow posted:

This better be building to something amazing, because right now it just seems like the show still has no idea what the hell to do with Katrina as anything more than an Exposition Fairy.

Was really looking forward to more of her this season but back in the box she goes. 200 years of chilling in purgatory hoping to see her hubby again, then they get back together and all she wants to do is go chill with her ex. If Ichabod and Abbie even look like hooking up I'm out.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

Woden posted:

Was really looking forward to more of her this season but back in the box she goes. 200 years of chilling in purgatory hoping to see her hubby again, then they get back together and all she wants to do is go chill with her ex. If Ichabod and Abbie even look like hooking up I'm out.

I could watch an entire episode of the Cranes in bed watching and commenting on "the television of reality."

Seychelles82
Nov 4, 2014

Woden posted:

I really wished they hadn't had the show centered around a romance period because it usually isn't written well in this type of show and it bogs down the story. So right now I don't want anyone in relationships. Headless has been diminshed to a lovesick woobie and Ichabod isn't making rational decisions. Leave the romance stuff for the end, and really I don't care if it's Katrina or Abbie that Ichabod rides into the sunset with. I wouldn't think Abbie would be detrimental to the show at the end.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

jscolon2.0 posted:

I think they even said pomegranate tea, and pomegranates were what Persephone ate to get trapped in Hades.

She said quince tea. Which is a leaf from a pome fruit though.

Though take it from this tea-snob: quince sucks and I will never forgive Katrina for liking it :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Seychelles82 posted:

I really wished they hadn't had the show centered around a romance period because it usually isn't written well in this type of show and it bogs down the story. So right now I don't want anyone in relationships. Headless has been diminshed to a lovesick woobie and Ichabod isn't making rational decisions. Leave the romance stuff for the end, and really I don't care if it's Katrina or Abbie that Ichabod rides into the sunset with. I wouldn't think Abbie would be detrimental to the show at the end.

I hope Death gets to be cool and an actual threat again soon because it really seems like he's kind of a useless minion at the moment. I think they even said he can't contact Moloch by himself and Henry has to do it for him? Maybe there's some kind of secret Horseman hierarchy and the next one will be able to boss Henry around.

• Locked thread