Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cis_eraser_420

Bo-Pepper posted:

i have never used gimp or photoshop because i often work on computers i can't install to

every photoshop you have ever seen me do was done on Pixlr

ooh this looks pretty cool, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

RulerSmack posted:

Do I spy a swastika on the tag?

you're a piece of poo poo

Machai

Dexters Secret posted:

if you're going around the edges with the eraser tool on anything you're still behind the times

gently caress pen tool, eraser for lyfe

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

friendly craig posted:

you're a piece of poo poo

the unabonger
What, if any, gang tags would go well with:

i am he

The Fresh Prince posted:

What, if any, gang tags would go well with:

none. its better on its own.

beer pal

how you ever gonna post in pyf with an avatar like that

the unabonger

beer pal posted:

with pride and love for forum # 268

FluffieDuckie

The Fresh Prince posted:

with pride and love for forum # 268

:love:

the unabonger
bump to check the new av

FluffieDuckie

The Fresh Prince posted:

bump to check the new av

omg you look great :stwoon:

Full-Bodied Flavor

lookin good :cool:

Machai

sweet av

beer pal posted:

does PYF hate us?

bwatts

oh no, i hope pyf doesnt hate byob. thatd really ruin my day.

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
in a world

where there is no place crueler than the world wide web

one subforum of the something awful internet forum

will make a stand

they've finally had enough

of being invaded

of being lorded over by tyrannical mods

of being called coldly compiling lists

this november

PYF

will strike back

prepare yourself

for the revenge

of the faves!

you shittin me? I mean revenge of the faves? really?

Machai

didnt that guy die?

i am he

The Fresh Prince posted:

bump to check the new av

thats dope

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.

RulerSmack posted:

Do I spy a swastika on the tag?

woah very sneaky

cis_eraser_420

Machai posted:

sweet av

does PYF hate us?

PYF is basically where the refugees from old GBS went

so yes

tao of lmao

the idea of pyf regulars scares and astounds me

ulvir

wth posted:

XyloJW

wth posted:

me too

Machai

by definition they must be very opinionated as they have to know what their favorites are in order to post them

bog pixie

Machai posted:

by definition they must be very opinionated as they have to know what their favorites are in order to post them

the hardest part of pyf for me is figuring out which videos, images, and sounds are my favorites. it's a challenge.

Full-Bodied Flavor

Ectral posted:

the hardest part of pyf for me is figuring out which videos, images, and sounds are my favorites. it's a challenge.

sometimes i go to post a funny youtube video in PYF but i stop before i hit post. is this REALLY one of my favourites i ask myself? yes, yes it is. i hit post and then get anxious and frantically scramble to edit it out. i was lying. it wasnt one of my favourites.

XyloJW
I would like two seasonal avatars, one for thanksgiving and one for Christmas, involving the face in my avatar being on a turkey's butt/tail or a pilgram's hat, and on a snowman or santa or a reindeer or something else seasonally appropriate. Doesn't need to be animated but I don't mind if it is. I am willing to trade favors, sexually or avatarly.

See:

WindmillSlayer

I would like for XyloJW to NOT get two seasonal avatars, one for thanksgiving and one for Christmas, involving the face in my avatar being on a turkey's butt/tail or a pilgram's hat, and on a snowman or santa or a reindeer or something else seasonally appropriate.

XyloJW
I'm going to stalk you now

WindmillSlayer

no!!

WindmillSlayer

*cowers*

I would like for XyloJW to get two seasonal avatars, one for thanksgiving and one for Christmas, involving the face in my avatar being on a turkey's butt/tail or a pilgram's hat, and on a snowman or santa or a reindeer or something else seasonally appropriate.

XyloJW
now i see the allure, in stalking trans tweens or threatening to do so. now i understand

Dexters Secret

#ArnieWasRight

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AV idea: Brain floating in a blender that's about to start.

FartGhost

does anyone have any ghost or other undead stuff i could use for an avatar? im really over my old one and my current one is stupid now that halloween is over.

Harthacnut

Quick idea for a Christmas av for Xylo

verily carefree

Harthacnut posted:

Quick idea for a Christmas av for Xylo

is that a figgy pudding?

Machai

XyloJW posted:

now i see the allure, in stalking trans tweens or threatening to do so. now i understand

I hope whoever got wms for secret santa looks at her house on google maps street view (tm) and just chuckles

WindmillSlayer

Machai posted:

I hope whoever got wms for secret santa looks at her house on google maps street view (tm) and just chuckles

i hope they dont

Machai

just a random address, I am not spying on wms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Trolley Car Way is a cool street name.