Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
So D4 isn't guaranteed to be concluded and might just die off? Man that sucks. Hope everything works out for Swery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Thanks Matt for making me buy a video game for a system I don't want to own and will probably never own.

How could I not give Swery my energy.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
That goddamn cliff hanger just kills me. I want this to continue to badly. D4 for game of the year.

Also, in case anyone wanted to see them, here are all the other meals with Keysen you can have:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfZNqoXcqcQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn4iqShhifg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhhBIhyEKB0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4x7D34WwNg

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I spoiled myself for a whole bunch of things (shows, books, TV, whatever) because I usually don't give a gently caress.

Somehow, I don't want to spoil how meals with Kaysen are like.

nexas
Sep 4, 2009

nope

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Thanks Matt for making me buy a video game for a system I don't want to own and will probably never own.

How could I not give Swery my energy.

I was the same way when I bought a copy of Beautiful Katamari. Knowing full well that I will probably never own a 360.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fuuuuuuuuuuck D4 is so cool. It makes me want an XBONE so bad now. Poor swery getting tossed under the bus by Microsoft :(

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
D4 confirmed to take place in the Lang Zone.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Silentman0 posted:

D4 confirmed to take place in the Lang Zone.

the secret backers of Real Blood, GFB Industries

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
You know what the best part of the new intro is?

loving ZACH :kimchi: :hf: :black101:

The other stuff is good too, but I'm not very interested in Evil Within.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/D4-Dark-Dreams-Dont-Die/6e82a9a6-b6a0-4c30-a50f-1e0ebafee8bc

Raise your hands in the air, people of Earth!

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

I want to get D4 when I eventually get a Xbone, but I have no idea where to position my Kinect when I get it.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
D4's got the best theme song in recent gaming history and it'll be a shame if they can't get more mileage out of it. :smith:

Also, Bane-Kefka.

Gestalt Illusion
May 28, 2013

Never trust characters voiced by Liam O'Brien. I am going to be super bummed if season 2/episode 3 never comes out.

So I guess now they're starting the Evil Within playthrough. Very curious to see what they think about it as it's a very mixed game be it in terms of plot or gameplay.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Podcast is up and Lol Pat uses f.lux on his PC. I can't feel like I'm surprised. Also Paper Mario Sticker Star: unforgivable.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Well that's me finally broken on Gaim.

Matt please tell Woolie that Aldnoah is not an Urobuchi series, Uro just came up with it as a concept, he didn't write it.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

What's wrong with flux

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

You scrublords who haven't watched Gaim should definitely go for it. :colbert:

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Too Many Cooks is a modern art piece.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

cmykjester posted:

Podcast is up and Lol Pat uses f.lux on his PC. I can't feel like I'm surprised. Also Paper Mario Sticker Star: unforgivable.

What's wrong with flux.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Thirding that question? gently caress is wrong flux?

It's great for people like me who work at night and rather their eyes don't get strained looking at sharp blue screen at night.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

btw they're right that Melon owns and Durian double owns

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Fourthing the eternal question of what could possibly be wrong with f.lux?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
flux is poison

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I guess I'm bias because I'm an graphic designer and the colors I make things actually matters. I just think it's dumb to spend a bunch of money on a good monitor and a good graphics card just to make everything orange instead of the colors they are meant to be.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

It doesn't make you colorblind, I see colors perfectly fine. Screens are just too bright for people, especially at extended lengths of times.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

cmykjester posted:

I guess I'm bias because I'm an graphic designer and the colors I make things actually matters. I just think it's dumb to spend a bunch of money on a good monitor and a good graphics card just to make everything orange instead of the colors they are meant to be.

Yeah but it only changes to orange at night, when there are more likely to be low-light conditions; and also the orange tint doesn't affect directx9/11 programs like video games iirc.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
I haven't bought a new monitor in a long time, did they remove the ability to lower the brightness, or???

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
They removed the feature that makes it automatically lower the brightness during times of the day when you are likely to want a lower brightness setting, yes

edit: Haha oh wait silly me that doesn't exist outside of programs like f.lux

real edit: What a dumb thing to argue about.

vvv and apparently I'm wrong about stuff like f.lux not existing too! Great!

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Nov 11, 2014

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I've seen monitors that have ambient light sensors and lower the brightness accordingly based on that. Don't think they change color temperature though.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Shame on you guys for not linking this. The ending made me cackle like an idiot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liWaDiDVDK8

Listening to the podcast now and :lol: at about 20 minutes in when Woolie and Liam start making fun of Pat's mouse on a stool.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
"He EX-actly the same" as Smelter Demon delay swings Woolie to death

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Perfect Potato posted:

"He EX-actly the same" as Smelter Demon delay swings Woolie to death

I think we've all come to the realization that Pat is bad at Souls.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

So none of the crew plays TF2 because they barely mentioned team shooters like even Counter-strike during the Overwatch segment.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tae posted:

So none of the crew plays TF2 because they barely mentioned team shooters like even Counter-strike during the Overwatch segment.

Still haven't listened to the podcast but who the gently caress sees Overwatch and doesn't immediately go "holy poo poo that looks like TF2".

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Dias posted:

Still haven't listened to the podcast but who the gently caress sees Overwatch and doesn't immediately go "holy poo poo that looks like TF2".

People that have never seen or played TF2, because for most of the segment they talk it like a MOBA the entire time.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

I don't know anything about it but I just assumed it was some kind of dota because that's what every game is now

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
About 5 years ago Valve went to Blizzard, and went "Hey, can we make Dota 2?" Blizzard responded, "Okay, but only if we can make Team Fortress 3."

Overwatch is literally just Team Fortress 3. If it's good, then it'll be fun, but they can't even pretend that it's not.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I don't think anybody IS pretending that, which is a good thing. News headlines are calling it a "tf2 ripoff" but it looks pretty unique to me.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

it looks a helluva lot more fun than the horrifying bloated mess tf2 morphed into

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Tweeted at Swery about buying D4 eevn tho I couldn't play it. He replied by following me and then telling me that I was crazy but he loved me.

Matt this is all your fault and I just want to say thanks and that twitter is the dumbest place in the world