Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

knifegrab are you a retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Yo I guess you missed this part:

"For Cool People and Sex Havers"

quote:

I hope to god you didn't buy this poo poo on pc.

lol :yosbutt:

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Christoff posted:

Ok the mp11 is pretty fun if you want a pure hip firing machine on smaller maps and I don't even have any attachments yet. The ADS isn't too terrible but obviously avoid if you can

Should be fun in Dom with poo poo like laser sight, rapid fire, gung ho and or fast hands, low profile, overcharge and stim or overclock?

For those prestiging I recommend exo trophy if you use that or fast hands since its a late unlock

Yes that is a good build. You might want to consider scavenger since you will be eating through ammo. I would avoid low profile, and go with overcharge and overclock. Ideally:

Lightweight & overcharge
Gung-ho
Scavenger
Overclock

Its pretty decent. Still sin't as good as the SAC3 mind you.

Static Rook posted:

Yo I guess you missed this part:

"For Cool People and Sex Havers"

lol :yosbutt:

It's me, I'm the dumb idiot.

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

I like seeing the same build posted in countless replies by the same person. Can you post a good SAC build?

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

So that mouse bug that everyone said happened in the Blops 2 and MW 3 launches but got patched a week later which are also happening in CoD:AW where the aim would just randomly spin 180 degrees because sensitivity spiked for half a second every 20 seconds or so...

Anyone figure out a fix for that that isn't "set your polling rate lower" and "turn off mouse acceleration/smoothing."

In before "buy console version" and "just don't play" jokes.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

average joe with the average red dot with average stock works p gud

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

DaveKap posted:

So that mouse bug that everyone said happened in the Blops 2 and MW 3 launches but got patched a week later which are also happening in CoD:AW where the aim would just randomly spin 180 degrees because sensitivity spiked for half a second every 20 seconds or so...

Anyone figure out a fix for that that isn't "set your polling rate lower" and "turn off mouse acceleration/smoothing."

pc thread

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

DaveKap posted:

Who was joking?

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Ha, didn't know it got made. Thanks.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

coyo7e posted:

*** Highlight it and hit X button on xbox.

You forgot "loving lagger!"/"That guy must be loving lag-switching what the gently caress!?"

No, the question was what excuses would you use if the connection was perfect, and you were still losing.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Man I loving love dubstep gun. So good in hardcore. Apperently I'm a try hard bitch.:allears:

Also, anyone else not getting messages on the AW app ? The clan chat just shows up blank.

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
Dubstep gun is nuts in hardcore. I got one-shot today by someone who was so far away I didn't think he would even be able to do damage with the thing.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Knifegrab posted:

Yes that is a good build. You might want to consider scavenger since you will be eating through ammo. I would avoid low profile, and go with overcharge and overclock. Ideally:

Lightweight & overcharge
Gung-ho
Scavenger
Overclock

Its pretty decent. Still sin't as good as the SAC3 mind you.

It's me, I'm the dumb idiot.

You seem to have missed two posts, figured I'd help you out.

Spoon Man posted:

Hi. You post here a lot. This is the console thread for A&W. You don't play console A&W. There is a PC thread for you and dreffen and the 3 other people that you relate to and love to hear about your sac and turret. You're welcome to post your baseless advice in the PC thread. It will get poo poo on here. If getting poo poo on is your thing, then continue. Otherwise, please stop.

Spoon Man posted:

I like seeing the same build posted in countless replies by the same person. Can you post a good SAC build?

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Mister Macys posted:

No, the question was what excuses would you use if the connection was perfect, and you were still losing.
Never heard anyone stop claiming the other team was lag switching, simplt because everyone had a solid latency. ;)

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Dum Cumpster posted:

You seem to have missed two posts, figured I'd help you out.

I bought this game on every platform I own.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
oh god, its worse than your other posts led us to believe

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

coyo7e posted:

Never heard anyone stop claiming the other team was lag switching, simplt because everyone had a solid latency. ;)

If someone is incapable of telling the difference then they have serious physical problems.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Probad posted:

Dubstep gun is nuts in hardcore. I got one-shot today by someone who was so far away I didn't think he would even be able to do damage with the thing.

From what I've been able to tell, ADS increases it's range considerably.

Well I dunno if it increases the range, or at least increases the focus of the blast so it doesn't just hit the top corner of the screen or something.

I had an end of round kill cam where an enemy was basically covering 90% of my screen and I emptied my pistol but only hit him on the last bullet. It was some weird COD bullshit.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
KF5 ain't to bad, works well with a run like a dumb-rear end build.

You also die a ton.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Alteisen posted:

You also die a ton.

cod.txt

if you don't, you're a camping bitch

Always Be Sprinting.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

gently caress KDR I play Dom and I'm too drat impatient . Plus it's more fun

I'll die 5 times trying to cap a point

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
looking for a PS4 game. ty.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Thank you Frick and Frack for helping me get to tier 3 of survival. One more tier and I can finally have all the zombie gear.

PirateNipple
Apr 5, 2004

Riot shield hardpoint is pretty fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKNOFfzfIxM

I could be a lot better at it though.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

looking for a PS4 game. ty.

PSN? I'll be on for a while starting in about 30 mins

Undead Muppet
Apr 29, 2007

Got three Bait Taken medals during a single DOM round, the third also netting a double kill.

Trapped Care Package is the best kill streak. Everyone else is wrong :colbert:

Poistiant
Aug 22, 2006

Fibby Boy posted:

You don't. It's there forever. Learn to love it.

Still up for doing survival with 360 goons.

Add Happy Pirate I need people to witness my aged gaming skills.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Christoff posted:

gently caress KDR I play Dom and I'm too drat impatient . Plus it's more fun

I'll die 5 times trying to cap a point

Same, I had 14 caps in our last match because I was the only one actually trying to cap, we lost like 200 to 56 or some poo poo.

Uplink is mad fun for never stop sprinting as well, but man gently caress the BAL, nerf that poo poo into the goddamn ground already, even when I get first bullets into someone with the KF5 I still lose to many shoot-outs.

tjones
May 13, 2005

Alteisen posted:

Same, I had 14 caps in our last match because I was the only one actually trying to cap, we lost like 200 to 56 or some poo poo.

Uplink is mad fun for never stop sprinting as well, but man gently caress the BAL, nerf that poo poo into the goddamn ground already, even when I get first bullets into someone with the KF5 I still lose to many shoot-outs.

If they nerf the BAL, what will I use when I'm try-harding? I also will have to find another gun to take up five of my six class slots.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

AK12? HBR?

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
I already prefer the HBR over the BAL.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Christoff posted:

AK12? HBR?

I prefer the HBR for its well balanced stats and effectiveness at range but the AK12 has way more punch.

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012

tjones posted:

If they nerf the BAL, what will I use when I'm try-harding? I also will have to find another gun to take up five of my six class slots.

IMR is the next best assault rifle purely for its damage per shot. Kills in 3 chest hits at short-mid range. Works well as a counter to the BAL too, since you can usually kill them before they reach the op part of their spray.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tjones posted:

The one shot pistol obviously.

tjones
May 13, 2005

Alteisen posted:

The one shot pistol obviously.

That's already on my MORS 360 no scope youtube montage (#6) class.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

nvm

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Yeah idk I don't know how much longer I'm going to be into this. Five TDMs in a row in five different lobbies of just like, stationary-rear end, campy, creeping trash games. You get punished for using any of the exo abilities to actually move because the maps are just so full of all this wasted loving space kids just use to hide in. It's not enraging or even frustrating it's just like, kinda depressing to see this is how people choose to play these games.

Like one in every ten games I get to have a fast-paced fuckin' arena shooter style match where people are flying all over the place and everything's moving and things are just fast and frantic but like, literally every other match I play is people laying prone in corners and hiding behind fuckin' rocks like they're terrified to actually play the game.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Why the gently caress are you playing TDM?

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Because i'm sure as hell not logging into an objective game by myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Play FFA then. Less points mean less time hunting down campers and plenty more movement.

• Locked thread