Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
zenthursdays
Oct 20, 2009

:feelsgood:
Knifegrab you should challenge one of these guys to a 1v1 (bro). Show them which loadout is OP! :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

GET MY BELT SON posted:

my elite pants are tight as gently caress
Maybe you should ask your son to loosen that belt.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

pretty soft girl posted:

Knifegrab can you come up with a good acronym for STOPPOSTING and then execute that plan inmediately, thanks in advance
Seriously,
Turrets
Overpowered
Pwn
Pubbies
Over
Super
Turd
Internet
Noobs
Ganked

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Dum Cumpster posted:

I guess we'll keep listening to the other fella who's actually good at the game.
It's been a while since I've been playing Xbox, but does being good at the game still mean having a full party of goons on domination camping random lagging pubbies and getting really loving angry if anyone accidentally flips the spawn?

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

pretty soft girl posted:

Knifegrab can you come up with a good acronym for STOPPOSTING and then execute that plan inmediately, thanks in advance

Stop using anything but the turret
Turret
Only use the turret
Please use the turret
Pretty please use the turret
Obviously you should use the turret
Seriously use the turret
Turret
Imagine a world of only turrets
Never not gonna use the turret
God the turret is good

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Zsinjeh posted:

It's been a while since I've been playing Xbox, but does being good at the game still mean having a full party of goons on domination camping random lagging pubbies and getting really loving angry if anyone accidentally flips the spawn?

We adopted the ABC strategy now. Capture all the flags and flip the spawns all game. Or a better way of putting it:

Always
Be
Cappin

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The people falling all over themselves trying to make fun of Knifegrab are funny but not for the reasons they think.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Zsinjeh posted:

No things have changed since MW2

Widestancer posted:

The people falling all over themselves trying to make fun of Knifegrab are funny but not for the reasons they think.

Thanks frequent thread poster!

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
more like, Always Be Camping :wink:
*shoots @ u, laffs at goons yelling in videogames* :yayclod:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dum Cumpster posted:

Thanks frequent thread poster!

What does this even mean

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

*swaggers into Games with a pile of COD posts* OG Loc is back bitches

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

Is "COD posts" a euphemism for "national powerlifting records" cause if so I agree that's what he does

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey guys uhm I'd like you to visit my gaming site http://frank.club

Game on!

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Sup goons this game fuckin owns

This guy knows what's up.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Thread finally got good.

Hey kitecrab can you give me tips for the launchers? I only currently use the crossbow to shoot down helicopters and Paladins. What's the best attachments for that xbow dog?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

Sup goons this game fuckin owns

Gamer hell yeah

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hahaha. *adjusts fedora* you make fun of me??? ME?? The player with ALL the copies, ALL the turret rippin skillz, ALL the pro strata and you come after ME??????

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Vile posted:

Hahaha. *adjusts fedora* you make fun of me??? ME?? The player with ALL the copies, ALL the turret rippin skillz, ALL the pro strata and you come after ME??????

:cripes:

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Zombie Boat posted:

Thread finally got good.

Hey kitecrab can you give me tips for the launchers? I only currently use the crossbow to shoot down helicopters and Paladins. What's the best attachments for that xbow dog?

You can use the xbow to take down choppers and the like!? This changes everything.

Give me crossbow tips, the one time I used it I couldn't do anything with it.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Scatterfold
Nov 4, 2008

Widestancer posted:

i think it's pretty funny you've got a try hard avatar, two gang tags and an alarmingly large number of posts about eve online, and yet

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vile posted:

goddamn dude

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Scatterfold posted:

i think it's pretty funny you've got a try hard avatar, two gang tags and an alarmingly large number of posts about eve online, and yet

Sure are a whole lot of people here posting about posters and not about fun video games.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Fam-uh-lee
Fam-uh-lee
Fam-uh-lee

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Fibby Boy posted:

Fam-uh-lee
Fam-uh-lee
Fam-uh-lee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Scatterfold posted:

I think it's pretty funny that you don't like Samus' luscious booty, don't like a gang tag with Garbage Day's name in the URL, don't enjoy dinner (fake gamer alert) and think that calling the eve goons retards a bunch is somehow worse than whatever mental gymnastics you're going through here in this thread to talk about how this game isn't fun (it's fun as hell).

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Widestancer posted:

I think it's pretty funny that you don't like Samus' luscious booty, don't like a gang tag with Garbage Day's name in the URL, don't enjoy dinner (fake gamer alert) and think that calling the eve goons retards a bunch is somehow worse than whatever mental gymnastics you're going through here in this thread to talk about how this game isn't fun (it's fun as hell).

This game rules. I recently started using a pro pipe build. Its not super good but its super fun.

Scatterfold
Nov 4, 2008

this is almost like a mw2 cod thread :slick:

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

I realize now my failings. The turret is good, but it isn't necessarily fun. I have seen the light, toss aside your turrets and pick up a shield or some poo poo.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knifegrab posted:

This game rules. I recently started using a pro pipe build. Its not super good but its super fun.

What's your build? I've just been running around with twin vectors shooting and stabbing dudes and I've found that it works allright especially when people try to boost and do aerial combat.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TAC shotgun all day err'y day

e: lol at those who don't enjoy Samus butt
Or dinner lol

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Widestancer posted:

What's your build? I've just been running around with twin vectors shooting and stabbing dudes and I've found that it works allright especially when people try to boost and do aerial combat.

The propipe variant on the ak, with a launcher (not xbow but gonna try it out soon, not high enough lvl yet), the laser guided launcher, though I might go overkill and use another grenade launcher, haven't tried that either, but with danger close, gung-ho (though fast hands might be good), and hardline. No exo ability, and two frags. Killstreaks are rocket ripple turret, assault drone with rockets, and missile.

Edit: Bombing run is probably a better streak. Maybe palladin if you are feeling fiesty.

Knifegrab fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Nov 12, 2014

anuj
Oct 14, 2005

~anime crew~
~R.I.P. Soap-san~

Scatterfold posted:

this is almost like a mw2 cod thread :slick:

Still haven't found this in-game but I'm looking

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It ain't a proper bombing run unless you kill yourself in it

Scatterfold
Nov 4, 2008

anuj posted:

Still haven't found this in-game but I'm looking

oh my god the stories were true

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Guys scatterfold isn't a real gamer

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

You guys are arguing about the dumbest poo poo Jesus Christ. And you keep going back and forth to get the last word

Is this what happens when you're all stuck at work posting and can't play?

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Acquire Currency! posted:

It ain't a proper bombing run unless you kill yourself in it

I don't think I've ever survived my own bombing run :smith:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Christoff posted:

You guys are arguing about the dumbest poo poo Jesus Christ. And you keep going back and forth to get the last word

Nailed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Christoff posted:

BEEE EYE ENNN GEEEE OOHHHH

• Locked thread