Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Freaquency posted:

So, uh, this game seems super hosed up on XBOne right now. No audio in lobby, constantly freezes trying to find games... I thought the patch was supposed to help?

Yeah, my game froze for 30 seconds during a Ground War Domination match on PS4. I thought my game crashed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:
Died just short of a DNA bomb using Lynx/RW1. If I hadn't gotten the challenge complete notification for relentless/brutal I wouldn't have gotten so campy, QQ

Spoon Man posted:

Rest assured that GPS Facial died long before Knifegrab's SAC turret livejoural and widestancer's obsessive defense of him.

p.s. There is a PC thread for PC players. Do you even own this game, widestancer?

He has it on every platform he owns.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

WaR Clan is Best Clan

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

GET MY BELT SON posted:

i'm not real sure they wanted gps' cause of death known. you can just take it from there

did he pass out on his neck this time or something

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Jet pack froze my poo poo. I'm on for a bit if anyone needs an extra xboner.
Gt kenny Powerzzz

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum
Getting a party together and getting into a game on the Xbone just sucks tonight.

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"
gently caress this. We can't even get a game to load without locking up in the searching for games screen. I'm out for the night.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

wintrrmute posted:

gently caress this. We can't even get a game to load without locking up in the searching for games screen. I'm out for the night.

Same. Game froze three times in the span of half an hour, and the final time actually locked up my controller too, only the Xbox button worked.

Game of the year!

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
For those of you inviting me, I'm waiting for the baby to actually go to bed.

JetpackJeezus
Jul 27, 2011

Heaven Can Wait

wintrrmute posted:

Nighthand posted:

Same. Game froze three times in the span of half an hour, and the final time actually locked up my controller too, only the Xbox button worked.

Game of the year!

Looks like it's an issue with Xbox Live, not A&W itself.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

But yeah, I'm giving up for the night as well.

EDIT: Since I'm here, might as well post my latest emblem. Had to rip it from the A&W app since Beachhead doesn't support any emblem export feature.

JetpackJeezus fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Nov 13, 2014

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008
Thanks a bunch for ruining the game, Jetpack.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.
I forgot to post before, but thanks doc for the rousing vaccination conversation earlier this afternoon. It was quite an eye opener.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I'll stick with quake live... Well if my pc ever gets fixed that is...

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Quabzor posted:

I forgot to post before, but thanks doc for the rousing vaccination conversation earlier this afternoon. It was quite an eye opener.

they're full of mercury he's a member of the illuminaughty

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008
yeah dude go ahead and get vaccinated if you want everyone's kids to be autistic and not die from diseases from 100 years ago

E: also jetpack fix your loving game. what's your twitter so I can rage

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

gently caress that my kid got vaccines and is super artistic

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

btw got a goon group going only need five more

JetpackJeezus
Jul 27, 2011

Heaven Can Wait

penis bandana posted:

E: also jetpack fix your loving game. what's your twitter so I can rage

@TopHolyTrinity (or my alt).

Make sure to use the #patchthepatch hashtag.

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

would you guys vaccinate your children against autism? discuss

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Stubear St. Pierre posted:

would you guys vaccinate your children against autism? discuss

No. Because then I could make fun of them on a daily basis.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Can they just do what MW2 did and add a hardcore shuffle playlist TDM/SND get boring

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

causticBeet posted:

Can they just do what MW2 did and add a hardcore shuffle playlist TDM/SND get boring

And bring back mercs while they're at it.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I feel like the S-12 should be at the top of the balancing charts. Thing is incredibly bad. Even by cod shotgun standards.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
The game is locking up for me as well, I guess Halo broke Xbox Live?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Spoon Man posted:

Rest assured that GPS Facial died long before Knifegrab's SAC turret livejoural and widestancer's obsessive defense of him.

p.s. There is a PC thread for PC players. Do you even own this game, widestancer?

You're retarded.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Javes posted:

The game is locking up for me as well, I guess Halo broke Xbox Live?

That's what I'm guessing. I've been getting kicked out of games way more than usual tonight.

Edit: Son of a bitch. Getting kicked meant I lost the headshots I got.

Bumper Stickup fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Nov 13, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Someone pointed out that the red text av someone bought was lovely? Must be obsessive. Better direct them to the uh proper thread.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Fibby Boy posted:

That's what I'm guessing. I've been getting kicked out of games way more than usual tonight.

This is happening on the PC version right now as well so it's not limited to one console. Sucks.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fibby Boy posted:

I feel like the S-12 should be at the top of the balancing charts. Thing is incredibly bad. Even by cod shotgun standards.

Agreed.

After they make the BAL useless. :colbert:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

Why do Games posters insist on separate but equal PC and Console threads for popular games?

Because they have AIDS

Call me the Health Inspector

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm gonna post all the PC gaming poo poo in here and it's gonna be loving awesome

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Alteisen posted:

Agreed.

After they make the BAL useless. :colbert:

Actually gently caress the BAL. It can be as good as it wants. Just make the S-12 not a joke weapon.

Edit: Like seriously I have dumped all 8 shots into a guy at point blank range and gotten no kills. It's silly how bad this thing is.

Bumper Stickup fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Nov 13, 2014

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008

Widestancer posted:

I'm gonna post all the PC gaming poo poo in here and it's gonna be loving awesome

You shouldn't, and it's not.

zen death robot posted:

Why do Games posters insist on separate but equal PC and Console threads for popular games?

Because we don't need half of the thread being "I"M HAVING STUTTERING ISSUES WITH MY GTX 980 Ti AND THIS GAME DOESN'T PLAY AT ALL LIKE CS:GO, PLAYING ON 5MILLION DPI LOGITECH G8500 MOUSE ACCELLERATION SUCKS DEAZONE BULLSHIT GAME CRASHES HERE'S MY CRASHDUMP..."

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.
Well thank god the mods stepped in, we almost had to read :words: about SOME SWEET SETUPS BRO.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I only see one post like that by us so far.

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Actually you idiots are posting more about that poo poo than anyone else so far

Well you dudes have at least two threads to poo poo that aren't this one now. Go away?

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Quabzor posted:

It is established and well known that autism causes vaccinations.

My Least Favorite Maps (Playing Mostly Domination):

Greenband
  • I just don't like how open this map is, mostly because I feel like it gets dull over time.
  • While obviously designed to promote conflict it seems to rest mainly on the fact that around any corner can be an enemy (pulled off better in other maps).
  • Reminds me of Retreat for strange reasons so gently caress Greenband twice.

Instinct
  • Jungle color scheme is not aging gracefully.

Recovery
  • The shifting map size and enviorment is really cool but the second half takes place in a poorly laid out section, this is my opinion though.

Retreat
  • God drat the effort to list the reasons I hate this map is better spent playing me some Shooter Man: Advance Warcraft.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Dont do drugs kids

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lol you fags got one of the two CoD:AW threads gone MIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Anyone else get booted on PS4 with the "Error: The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare service is not available at this time. Please try again later." message?

• Locked thread