Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I just like FFXIV because I play it on my PS4 and I can remote play in with my Vita while I fart around the house and do fishing and poo poo

I wish the PVP was better in it but w/e. It's the only good MMO I've played since WotLK was a thing

I should make a linkshell for all the GiP goons so I can make HQ pink subligars for all of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

also Just Cause 2 is on sale on Steam again, if you don't have it already for the love of god get it.

Did they fix the weather changing every 2 seconds on PC yet?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Fine then, no freebies from my inventory for you. :mad:

I was just lashing out because of how hurt I was

I had nowhere to go

I thought you would know

To come to me in my time of need

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

I was just lashing out because of how hurt I was

I had nowhere to go

I thought you would know

To come to me in my time of need

Alright I friended you ya dumb butt. Zombie too.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Alright I friended you ya dumb butt. Zombie too.

o so gently caress me right? <:mad:>

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

o so gently caress me right? <:mad:>

gently caress you

nah I added you just didn't see you since you didn't use a fancy link

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im a simple man sir o7

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

also Just Cause 2 is on sale on Steam again, if you don't have it already for the love of god get it.

Im literally selling all my lovely loving cards so I can get this game fo free.

Also I friended everyone who posted their steam profiles because im a slut

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
LOL Whatever I'm playing the Halo 2 campaign again and it owns. Although I really am irritated that the matchmaking doesn't work.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

I played WoW once with a friend, hated it. Then I played some eve online with goons which was good because of stealing from retards and scamming them for everything they had. I couldn't keep up with the sperg though but basically what I'm saying is MMOs are gay but eve online is kinda good because you can gently caress with people and their poo poo, which is the only reason its good.

I play a lot of Eve and scamming people out of everything they own is one of my favorite activities. Not like I'm actually going to shoot an npc for money :smugbert:

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I played eve for like two months, never had the chance to scam anybody.

Compared to most other games I've played with goons, the eve ones were super chill and fairly normal. So we're the other alliance dudes too.

The game requires too much patience and more of the tism than I'm willing to invest at this point in my life.

Also paying sub fees for a game is pretty dumb.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I never got far enough to do it but you can scam enough money from people to pay for your subscription with in game money.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ElMaligno posted:

I should make a linkshell for all the GiP goons so I can make HQ pink subligars for all of you.

who's left that plays anyways? you, me, nice, and fister roboto?

n4i i know you played for a bit, and there may have been one other I'm missing.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

who's left that plays anyways? you, me, nice, and fister roboto?

n4i i know you played for a bit, and there may have been one other I'm missing.

Elendil also plays, I will make the Linkshell once I am back home.

Nihilist Baby Clubhouse should be a good enough name

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

That stream went down fast but I made a few gifs

I may have to buy GTAV day one on PS4.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I may have to buy GTAV day one on PS4.

Was just about to post these. Game looks good as gently caress.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Forza is cool, when I need to slow down for a corner I just ram into the car in front of me. Have fun with my drivatar faggots

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Forza is cool, when I need to slow down for a corner I just ram into the car in front of me. Have fun with my drivatar faggots

thats how i drive irl

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Shadow of Mordor on sale on amazon for $40 and steam for $37.99.

Guess I'll pick it up now.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah it's cool, weak rear end ending, though.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Far Cry 4 is netting some very good reviews. 15 hour campaign per IGN.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

Far Cry 4 is netting some very good reviews. 15 hour campaign per IGN.

hell yuh :flashfap:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Mike-o posted:

any of you fags want artemis spaceship bridge simulator, dino d-day, or call of duty world at war?

can i ahve the spaceship one
steamid alisdairnw

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://kotaku.com/new-video-games-s...dium=Socialflow

Dumb gaming articles aside poo poo is getting annoying

And goons keep enabling them!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
goons love preordering poo poo on hype, the more it costs the more they want it

take the $150 archeage founders pack for example

or hell even star citizen :psyduck:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Not that it cost more than normal but I just want to vent about falling into the Destiny hype

Sure when everything was new it was fun to explore and check out. But then you literally just do the same poo poo over and over at an increasing difficulty as you progress. I just don't get it.

Also sucks that they chopped the full game up into DLC. Lol whatever I bought the season pass so we'll see what they deliver

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
star citizen is cool because it really highlights the hypocritical stance most goons take on various things like: pre-ordering, micro/macro-transactions, dlc, and using reddit

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i just want goons to stop smugposting "the reason companies do it is because people buy their stuff anyway!!!!" over and over and over and over again

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Christoff posted:

Not that it cost more than normal but I just want to vent about falling into the Destiny hype

Sure when everything was new it was fun to explore and check out. But then you literally just do the same poo poo over and over at an increasing difficulty as you progress. I just don't get it.

Also sucks that they chopped the full game up into DLC. Lol whatever I bought the season pass so we'll see what they deliver

i bought that poo poo on release day after all the raving and played it for like 5 hours before shelving it

loving pile of poo poo. people kept saying "it's diablo, if you liked diablo then you ought to like this!" except it's not actually a good version of diablo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNsy6pZX0U

goty

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Video is private

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

It's fun but just repetitive as gently caress. I know they spent a lot on advertising but gently caress where did the rest of the millions they spent go? There's like a handful of levels

Have they made back what they spent yet? It was 500 million wasn't it? 300 or some poo poo on advertising?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Christoff posted:

It's fun but just repetitive as gently caress. I know they spent a lot on advertising but gently caress where did the rest of the millions they spent go? There's like a handful of levels

Have they made back what they spent yet? It was 500 million wasn't it? 300 or some poo poo on advertising?

activision keeps putting out masturbatory press releases but they refuse to say how many copies the game actually sold. making back what they spent on it isn't the goal, anyway, companies like square-enix talk about how games were massive disasters when they sell "below expectations" even if it was like 4 million copies

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Video is private

fuuck. its someone beating farcry 4 in 15 minutes

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Must have been a hell of a sequence break.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Must have been a hell of a sequence break.

nah it actually sounds cool, though i haven't seen the vid

apparently you're held captive and one of the captors tells you to hang on for a few minutes. if you wait for him to come back instead of escaping he puts you in a helicopter and you go home.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

nah it actually sounds cool, though i haven't seen the vid

apparently you're held captive and one of the captors tells you to hang on for a few minutes. if you wait for him to come back instead of escaping he puts you in a helicopter and you go home.

that legit owns.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

that legit owns.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yea its the main baddie pagan min. right at the beginning he forces you to have dinner in his palace, and he tells you to wait and enjoy some crab or something while he goes to torture some guy. then 13 minutes later he comes back and takes you to a tomb where you put your moms ashes next to her daughters then you get on a chopper and the credits roll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

yea its the main baddie pagan min. right at the beginning he forces you to have dinner in his palace, and he tells you to wait and enjoy some crab or something while he goes to torture some guy. then 13 minutes later he comes back and takes you to a tomb where you put your moms ashes next to her daughters then you get on a chopper and the credits roll

That is loving awesome.

• Locked thread