Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress Ohio State?
Yes
Yeah
Yep
Mmmhm
View Results

• Locked thread
JRay88
Jan 4, 2013
Roll Tide. ND lost, Muschamp is gonna get fired. All in all a pretty good week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Wildcats

Bitch

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Mukaikubo posted:

Lee Corso continues to own. Holy poo poo, we hit 9 wins and still might get to the ACCCG. Holy poo poo.
Paul Johnson had better be Tech's eternal coach. He's awesome.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
Florida State has had two wins over (currently) ranked teams: Notre Dame and Clemson. Welp

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Duke

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Paul Johnson had better be Tech's eternal coach. He's awesome.

I'm down with this

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Even the loving NFL Facebook feed is laughing at UF:

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Any time Notre Dame loses, it is good for college football.

Also, Georgia Tech only needs Duke to lose one more game to go to the ACC championship game. Wake Forest obviously isn't going to get it done so, UNC needs to have another game like today and beat Duke in Thursday.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Belongs in the OP.

I like to think that in this picture the coach left the game for a bit to get an ice cream bar and he's turning around to show the player which snack stand in the stadium to go to if he wants one of his own

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Belongs in the OP.

jerry kill found the jerry killest assistant coach he could

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

jerry kill found the jerry killest assistant coach he could

He basically hired Jerry from Parks and Rec

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
One of these days UW will win a game in the state of Arizona, but it is not this day :smith:

gently caress icing the kicker, always

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

whoops wrong thread

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Wrong thread

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
The Notre Dame - Northwestern game was incredible in person. I sat with the visiting students and we all were just losing our poo poo the entire game. I'm amazed our kicker did so well. Our defense played great. Notre Dame did all the terrible poo poo we usually do to lose games (fumble when the game was over).

My only real question is who decided to go for two for Notre Dame and why? They completely hosed themselves.

Also, two of our four wind came against ND, which looked pretty good earlier in the year, and Wisconsin who is easily the best team in the West division and will be ranked well. This world makes no sense and I love it.

Like I've been saying, if we beat ND and Illinois this year I will consider it a success. Part one down, now let's get the loving hat (and I guess beat Purdue too).

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gurley :negative:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

siriuslysomething posted:

The Notre Dame - Northwestern game was incredible in person. I sat with the visiting students and we all were just losing our poo poo the entire game. I'm amazed our kicker did so well. Our defense played great. Notre Dame did all the terrible poo poo we usually do to lose games (fumble when the game was over).

My only real question is who decided to go for two for Notre Dame and why? They completely hosed themselves.

Also, two of our four wind came against ND, which looked pretty good earlier in the year, and Wisconsin who is easily the best team in the West division and will be ranked well. This world makes no sense and I love it.

Like I've been saying, if we beat ND and Illinois this year I will consider it a success. Part one down, now let's get the loving hat (and I guess beat Purdue too).

If we beat Purdue and get the hat we go bowling my man.

Northwestern's most embarrassing loss this season is: Michigan

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

He seemed in good spirits, smiling, and walking without a limp. I am hoping it was either a sprain or he just tweaked it. But man, what a way to start it off with that first kickoff return, called back or not.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Melvin Gordon is probably still running.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
UNLV is one step closer to firing Hauck

I hope

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Arkansas shut out LSU :lol:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

LSU sucks

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

bvlah posted:

\
Arkansas shut out LSU :lol:

And Mizzou beat A&M while Georgia beat Auburn.

Mississippi State should be around 8th-10th at best. All their wins are super diminished and they lost.

No offense for Ben has a tiny weenus though. Sorry it didn't work out. He's cool.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Lol Norte dame... Xort lives!

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

northwestern now has a win streak over notre dame

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Linguica posted:

northwestern now has a win streak over notre dame

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
eat poo poo noles, you'll get hosed to death in the playoffs and i hope you all burn in hell with jimbo at the bottom of the bonfire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWLJZw9Ws-g

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I'm telling you guys now. Just relax, it's going to sort itself out in January and when FSU gets demolished you will be awash in a sea of cathartic awesomeness.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
This week, again, Notre Dame losing was the one good thing that happened. Well, I guess Missouri over A&M isn't too bad.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Miami is going to win the ACC within the next three years at least once. I am terrified of those freshmen as someone whose team has to share a division with them. Good gawd.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FSU is satan

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Ehud posted:

FSU is satan

on a scale from mister rogers to satan fsu is at least a triple hitler

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
Mizzou is one week closer to winning the East two years in a row. Xort is a wonderful and benevolent god.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Crotch Bat posted:

I'm telling you guys now. Just relax, it's going to sort itself out in January and when FSU gets demolished you will be awash in a sea of cathartic awesomeness.

i'm beginning to think you're an actual fsu fan

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I already saw Alabama stomp a rape-enabling school, I don't need a repeat of it any more than I need to see another All-SEC CG.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Jameis is a rapist. (gonna quote this every week)

Also a shoplifter.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Crotch Bat posted:

it will happen at alabama's hands which will be just as bad, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Thoguh posted:

And Mizzou beat A&M while Georgia beat Auburn.

Mississippi State should be around 8th-10th at best. All their wins are super diminished and they lost.

No offense for Ben has a tiny weenus though. Sorry it didn't work out. He's cool.

So you have Miss State behind Ohio State.

• Locked thread