Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

2K15 could've been a system-seller for me, but fuuuuuck that. Now I can put off a PS4 purchase till next year at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
How do I de-unify the belts in Universe mode? Booker T somehow has been the super champ for like half the year and that poo poo won't fly.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Blasmeister posted:

would love to see what swery would do with a wrestling game

Also using Halo as a measuring stick for what games are allowed to be on consoles is crazy because MS would allow Halo to break any and all of its rules just because it's that important to them.

If it's important to them why is it completely broken in almost every way?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

TheJoker138 posted:

Gotta make those ship dates, dog

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
You could ask the same thing about the Xbox One itself.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Tato posted:

You could ask the same thing about the Xbox One itself.

As someone who owns an Xbox One I can say that it's in no way broken. It's just full of completely baffling design decisions that all work perfectly despite being completely retarded.

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
At least marketing is trying HARD to rescue this game from imminent death.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Slowhanded posted:

At least marketing is trying HARD to rescue this game from imminent death.
Wow.

I was really close to buying a PS4 almost exclusively for this game. Now, instead, I'm gonna buy a surf board and wetsuit. That purchase is more likely to make a woman want to gently caress me.

Dragon Age Inquisition looks good though.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

cams posted:

It's a lot of fun, would recommend.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

It's a lot of fun, would recommend.
Yeah, still gonna go with surf board. At this point I'm just looking forward to one day getting a PS4 because of a MUST PLAY game and being able to go back and enjoy all the stuff I missed.

I was a real supporter of 2k15 despite all the recent sad news just because I really thought they'd made the gameplay better to the point of being an actual game with difficulty and challenge. After watching some streams, this is not the case. The game is still not even really a "game" in the sense that it is challenging and you can lose. It's "dick around, have fun, hit your finisher and win when you decide you want to."

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

cams posted:

I thought this, then I saw the dialogue, voice acting, and gameplay.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Inquisition is cool

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't understand how I can possibly beat a rated 80 superstar in MyCarear without the Accelerator. It's like imossible to beat Neville.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I've beaten the likes of Rusev and Lesnar with my 73 CAW

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

We are going to go for the store, then the district manager. Then WE ARE GOING TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THEN TO THE EXECUTIVES! DXRYAHHHHHHHHH!!

Back to Card chat for a moment:

Everyone who's playing SuperCard, get as many KoTR in before whenever the next update is as we're losing pro pairs as rewards for winning/reaching the finals of KoTR.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Don't get your hopes up for free DLC...

This is like... everything I want a WWE game to be. How is the actual game not like this?

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

SuperCard is weird. I want the cards but I hate playing the actual 'game,' what little there is of one. All I've been doing is rearranging my KOTR deck.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've lost to Adrian Neville 3 times, each time after i've hit my finisher and he kicks out at 2. This game is so loving dumb and broken. Or atleast MyCarear is

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Crappy finisher maybe? I know I had that issue with my caws in 2k14.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
While I will get a PS4 soon, 2K15 will be the first WWE game I skip...and I own SvR 2008 and 2011. Instead, I'm thinking of recreating the Goon Championship Wrestling roster in 2K14 over the next year.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Happitoo posted:

Everyone who's playing SuperCard, get as many KoTR in before whenever the next update is as we're losing pro pairs as rewards for winning/reaching the finals of KoTR.

Thank god I got my first Legendary pair before this update hits. I don't think I'd ever be able to do it otherwise, unless they REALLY crank up the appearance of Legendary cards as random drops.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roman Reigns posted:

Crappy finisher maybe? I know I had that issue with my caws in 2k14.

Possible I guess? I hit my finisher on a random game created wrestler and I ran out of stamina and the guy managed to pin me after it. Real tired of this game.

e; Sure would be nice if this loving game told you what allegiance the managers you can purchase are. Just bought a manager but they're only good for heel...and no one knows how the loving slider works, what a trash game.

Empress Brosephine fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Nov 20, 2014

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Abu Dave posted:

Possible I guess? I hit my finisher on a random game created wrestler and I ran out of stamina and the guy managed to pin me after it. Real tired of this game.

He kicked out of mine and reversed the second I tried. But since my finisher hits the head I worked it the whole match and ended up submitting him.

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.
So I didn't realize you could scroll down on the attributes screen to increase a whole bevy more. Whoops. I managed to get the NXT title from Neville with base stats in almost everything, rated 53. On the plus side reversing moves is infinitely easier now.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TheJoker138 posted:

Holiday release dollars

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Steve Vader posted:

SuperCard is weird. I want the cards but I hate playing the actual 'game,' what little there is of one. All I've been doing is rearranging my KOTR deck.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I would love to have a full gallery of cards to look at online, but as far as I know that doesn't exist yet.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

There are lovely finishers, it's true. One of the running superkicks, the crucifix pin, and the leapfrog leg drop bulldog all fail to put guys down for 3. But most moves are perfectly adequate.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

How do I de-unify the belts in Universe mode? Booker T somehow has been the super champ for like half the year and that poo poo won't fly.
Go into the calendar, edit one or both shows, change the major titles. Be aware that doing so will effectively bring back the brand split in all respects, which is to say a Raw guy won't show up on Smackdown unless it's in a tag match. Alternatively you can do the sensible thing and unify the brands by getting rid of the dead weight US title in favor of the IC title.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Abu Dave posted:

Is there really no way to edit / copy your MyCarear CAW ? Dumb.

Uh yeah there is, you can edit all you want within mycareer. If you wanna export your guy out of mycareer you have to at least get out of NXT though.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

The CAW parts are shockingly bad. Like 18 hair styles, seriously? How can they not make a better game than Here Comes The Pain? It's been 10 years!

Gonna try putting a face on a CAW again later, try some different things in Photoshop so that it won't totally look like rear end.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

simosimo posted:

Jesus, the amount of work that must of gone into this is amazing.

He has done a few more.

In fact, there's a bunch of videos like it from other people.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Wrong attire for Steamboat at Mania 1. Immersion ruined!

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Happitoo posted:

What're the changes gonna be?

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
I love how ugly Lana and Summer look in WWE 2k15 and the way Summer dances when shes with Fandango is so hilarious that alone is worth the box price.

Seriously though I'm actually enjoying MyCareer mode not done much else but that and some of the matches are bloody hard

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

2K15 could've been a system-seller for me, but fuuuuuck that. Now I can put off a PS4 purchase till next year at least.

yeah i'm waiting on bloodborne too

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I unlocked some magical +Stamina Pants in MyCarear but I can't remember what the ylook like or how to get them on my dude; anyone know?

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I'm certain that recording the NXT commentary was the first time Jerry Lawler even heard of the NXT roster.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Abu Dave posted:

I unlocked some magical +Stamina Pants in MyCarear but I can't remember what the ylook like or how to get them on my dude; anyone know?

I'm pretty sure you get them for winning PPV's the one's I've seen are pretty terrible. They are either magical +str John Cena shirts or Love Bites underwear

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

We are going to go for the store, then the district manager. Then WE ARE GOING TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THEN TO THE EXECUTIVES! DXRYAHHHHHHHHH!!

AlmightyPants posted:

What're the changes gonna be?

Not really sure. They say better drops in exhibition will make up for the loss of pro prizes in KOTR, but considering their ladder rewards are completely out of whack with when they'd be useful I question that.

From here: https://mobile.twitter.com/NWGameDad/status/535264327008137216

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VoLaTiLe posted:

I'm pretty sure you get them for winning PPV's the one's I've seen are pretty terrible. They are either magical +str John Cena shirts or Love Bites underwear

Yeah, they don't tell you what ones are special though in the Clothes chooser. So you have to remember what they look like. :/

This game is very bad but I can't stop playing MyCarear. I've put about 20 hours into it so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Abu Dave posted:

e; Sure would be nice if this loving game told you what allegiance the managers you can purchase are. Just bought a manager but they're only good for heel...and no one knows how the loving slider works, what a trash game.

I just assumed they'd be whatever they were around the time the game's cut-off seems to be. I bought Naomi, assuming she'll work for a face.

I then proceeded to get squashed by Rusev because I wasn't used to the AI going for early covers and assumed the meter would fill much quicker than it did, so kept letting go too soon. :saddowns: