Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEalijE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

If Freemason's have no other purpose but trolling people by virtue of their existence, then they've been one of the most successful organizations in history.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

vegaji posted:

Well gently caress, the Bellingcat article has been thoroughly debunked. Pack it up, folks.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=60a_1416494906

Highlights:
--Brown Moses is a freemason
--The U.S. intelligence services feeds information to Bellingcat
--Obama orchestrated MH17
--Benghazi
--Brown Moses's avatar shows that he is on the "dark side" (warlock?)

That scrub didn't even touch on his connections to SA, a known CIA front, where intelligence agents operate/hide in plain sight under the cover of GBS white noise and EVE online. What an amateur.

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Nov 20, 2014

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

El Scotch posted:

If Freemason's have no other purpose but trolling people by virtue of their existence, then they've been one of the most successful organizations in history.

Ask them.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

That scrub didn't even touch on his connections to SA, a known CIA front, where intelligence agents operate/hide in plain sight under the cover of GBS white noise and EVE online. What an amateur.

Obvious, the "dark one" is a reference to this being a Jew and human being forum, the worst type of forum possible in East Europe. The rest may have varying shades of truth.

'Varying shades of truth' in the sense that if Obama hadn't overthrown the Ukranian government and subverted Rule of Law in Eastern Europe, MH17 would not have been shot down. Obama! :argh:

My Imaginary GF fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Nov 20, 2014

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

This guy's facebook and twitter accounts are everything you would expect. Links to Alex Jones, Ebola, Bellingcat is a CIA front full of bs, roasted fetuses found in luggage intended for black magic. Chemtrails, GMOs.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

No kidding. :stare:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

vegaji posted:

-Brown Moses's avatar shows that he is on the "dark side" (warlock?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSbWXnRMSb4

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

Polish local elections again - a protest has been organized near the headquarters of National Electoral Commission (PKW). Its main participants were people interrelated with KNP (crazy monarchist libertarians), Ruch Narodowy (borderline nazis), Solidarni 2010 (conspiracy theorists who claim that Lech Kaczynski's plane has been blown up by Russian intelligence) and Demokracja Bezposrednia (a party advocating for direct democracy - I have no idea what they were doing there). They demanded an immediate resignation of all members of PKW and announcement of re-elections. Some of the protesters stormed the building and occupied it for several hours, before being led out by the police and arrested.

I feel bad about the hapless student who wrote the electoral calculator and probably ruined her career. Many people write bad software, but not everyone can make it so atrocious to spark riots.

Guildencrantz
May 1, 2012

IM ONE OF THE GOOD ONES
Congratulations :poland:, we're now officially having a contested election with violent incidents. Boy, being a fully stable democracy was fun while it lasted!

Also Gantolandon, Direct Democracy are total dupes to the far-right and mostly the same libertarian ponytail demographic as KNP, it's hardly a surprise.

(Fun fact: in Poland in the past few years a common derogatory term for libertarians has become kuc, meaning "pony", because of their stereotypical ponytail. And also, among the well-informed on awful internet poo poo, their disproportionate representation among bronies. They gather on wykop.pl, our local equivalent of reddit. Truly we have the gooniest political life of any country)

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

Guildencrantz posted:

Also Gantolandon, Direct Democracy are total dupes to the far-right and mostly the same libertarian ponytail demographic as KNP, it's hardly a surprise.

gently caress, this is really disappointing. I never had any delusions about their chances, but at I thought there finally is a party I could vote for without vomiting on the ballot. But yeah, having "balanced budget" as an important part of their program should have been a warning sign for me.

Guildencrantz posted:

Congratulations :poland:, we're now officially having a contested election with violent incidents. Boy, being a fully stable democracy was fun while it lasted!

It's not as bad as it sounds like, though. Local elections were always pretty much ignored by a large part of the nation, because in many places they are pretty much rallies of support for the current presidents/mayors/councils. These ones were quite atrocious, but completely unimportant. If this happened during the presidential or parliamentary elections, it could have tragic results. Right now it's only pathetic, hilarious and a bit sad.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.unian.info/politics/1011888-girkin-says-he-and-his-special-ops-team-started-conflict-in-donbas.html

Can't check Zavtra at the moment but, if yes, I wonder why is he coming up with that now.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

kalstrams posted:

http://www.unian.info/politics/1011888-girkin-says-he-and-his-special-ops-team-started-conflict-in-donbas.html

Can't check Zavtra at the moment but, if yes, I wonder why is he coming up with that now.

The international equivalent of "going state's witness"? I'm pretty sure he's looking to avoid a war crime tribunal (or a Putin-planted polonium pomegranate) for MH17, so it's time to name names.

\/\/\/ Oh god, I missed the "brony" connection. That's hilarious.

Young Freud fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Nov 21, 2014

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Guildencrantz posted:

(Fun fact: in Poland in the past few years a common derogatory term for libertarians has become kuc, meaning "pony", because of their stereotypical ponytail. And also, among the well-informed on awful internet poo poo, their disproportionate representation among bronies. They gather on wykop.pl, our local equivalent of reddit. Truly we have the gooniest political life of any country)

Ahahahahah that's incredible

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Wow things looking pretty unstable in Poland there. Maybe they need a strong regional power to step in and protect Russian citizens.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Bring back the liberum veto in the Sejm.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

AceRimmer posted:

Bring back the liberum veto in the Sejm.

Maybe they should just try a personal union under the Lithuanian government.

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

And here we have the Prime Minister finally commenting the events of yesterday.

Of course, the entire situation is the fault of PiS and SLD, the two parties that weren't a part of the protest and distanced themselves from it immediately. How dare they criticize our elections and plant wrong ideas in the minds of the far right?

I didn't think out politicians could be more stupid (after a "social-democratic" deputy demanded a raise, telling everyone he can't be expected to live with salary about 2.5x the average), but here it comes. It's almost like she wanted to lose the next elections.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Young Freud posted:

The international equivalent of "going state's witness"? I'm pretty sure he's looking to avoid a war crime tribunal (or a Putin-planted polonium pomegranate) for MH17, so it's time to name names.

On the contrary, the moron seems to revel in his celebrity status among the overweight nationalists and goony military bloggers with scary nicknames. "Oh yeah, I totally owned them hohols, would have taken Kiev if not for the Jews and Surkov" :smug: If he wanted amnesty, he would've gone to western journalists and embassies; instead he is doing his hardest to become another martyr crank like Kvachkov.

VoltairePunk
Dec 26, 2012

I have become Umlaut, destroyer of words

OddObserver posted:

Can I be the newly elected king? I promise to change my name to Vladimir Jogaila or Zygimintas Augustas if required. I promise not to do anything at all, like all royalty do.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

OddObserver posted:

The more likely plan would be declaring war against Czech Republic, and then immediately surrendering on condition of total annexation.

Karmalis posted:

Can I be the newly elected king? I promise to change my name to Vladimir Jogaila or Zygimintas Augustas if required. I promise not to do anything at all, like all royalty do.

That'd be the most boring Pacta Conventa ever signed by an elective king, probably most doable too.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

http://www.tvn24.pl/amatorska-bomba-szykowana-na-manifestacje-w-swieto-niepodleglosci-policja-sprawdza,490935,s.html

The Polish independence march from earlier this month was highjacked by a group of 200 hooligans, which ended in some scuffles with the police, but now it seems things might have been much worse. Warsaw police is investigating an explosion that took place a week before the march. Some details that are emerging are that three football hooligans were ordering fireworks en masse, then disarming them and collecting the explosives into a large glass jar, which they apparently planned o take with them to the march. Luckily, these fellows or never smart or sober, and in this case it resulted in a premature explosion, with glass shards almost decapitating the ring leader and seriously maiming the other two.

Between the somewhat violent mach and militant far right, it seems a tiny but vocal right-wing minority is itching for some blood to be spilled. Sad thing is, evenually someone will get killed, and I don't see any sensible way of difusing this. We are not talking Maidan-level tensions here, but someone will get hurt soon if this goes on.

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
:wth: Igor Girkin/Strelkov :wth:

The former separatist leader has given an interview for a Russian Zavtra newspaper. The story in Finnish here. I'll try to translate all the relevant points below.

• I was the one who pulled the trigger (that is, started the war)
  • If the Russian troops hadn't crossed the border, the situation would have diffused already
  • Rebels and the Ukranian army were reluctant to fight each other at first. We felt their main enemy was the Right Sector and affiliated people.
  • Kiev reacted in force only after Russia started giving wide support in form or weapons and soldiers.
  • I believed it would go like Crimea. As far as I could see, the population wanted the East Ukraine to become a part of Russia.
  • In the start of the summer, 90% of the separatist fighters were local
  • "Vacationing" Russian soldiers started coming in early August
  • The attack on Mariupol in September was a Russian attack. We were under the impression that Russia wanted a land connection to Crimea. We were shocked when no order to conquer the city came, since they could have easily done that. When I realized that Russia is not seeking annexation, I was opposed to it. (Unclear if he means the conquest of Mariupol or the non-annexation.)
  • Russia still supports the rebels extensively.
  • I returned to Moscow to protect president Putin against enemies and traitors

Valiantman fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Nov 21, 2014

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Well... This is interesting...

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Valiantman posted:

The former separatist leader has given an interview for a Russian Zavtra newspaper. The story in Finnish here. I'll try to translate all the relevant points below.

• I was the one who pulled the trigger (that is, started the war)
  • If the Russian troops hadn't crossed the border, the situation would have diffused already
  • Rebels and the Ukranian army were reluctant to fight each other at first. We felt their main enemy was the Right Sector and affiliated people.
  • Kiev reacted in force only after Russia started giving wide support in form or weapons and soldiers.
  • I believed it would go like Crimea. As far as I could see, the population wanted the East Ukraine to become a part of Russia.
  • The attack on Mariupol in September was a Russian attack. We were under the impression that Russia wanted a land connection to Crimea. We were shocked when no order to conquer the city came, since they could have easily done that. When I realized that Russia is not seeking annexation, I was opposed to it. (Unclear if he means the conquest of Mariupol or the non-annexation.)
  • Russia still supports the rebels extensively.
  • I returned to Moscow to protect president Putin against enemies and traitors

Why do I have a feeling that he is going to drink a cup of polonium tea soon.

Finlander
Feb 21, 2011

Lawman 0 posted:

Probably the journalists, too.
You have to wonder what he's trying to accomplish, here. Could this be a bit of a paradigm shift? Can Russia still keep denying its war crimes with a straight face? Or is this actually some kind of Russian plot to try and move from a "We didn't do it, gently caress you" narrative to a "Russia strong, Russia can do anything it likes and kill anyone it likes, Russia will burn away the decadent west in atomic hellfire in the name of great leader Vladimir Putin" one?
The fact that he didn't spill the beans on the more disgusting stuff like the horrifying torture and slaughter of civilians and the conscripts who were "disappeared" after dying is kind of a disappointment.

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
Other bits of news regarding Ukraine from the same Finnish state news agency:

• So far, there have been over 4300 dead in the war (of which 1000 during the cease-fire) and nearly 10 000 wounded
  • According to Ukraine, Russia is currently firing artillery over the border - first time since September.

VoltairePunk
Dec 26, 2012

Lawman 0 posted:

I have a suspicion he is trying to get all of the credit so Russia could get out of the thing and the west would lift the sanctions. Russia would say "Hey, it wasn't us, it was THAT guy".
There is an article in Lithuanian media about there being a power struggle in Russia, where Putin is basically losing control and is now only left "for show". This could be related really.
The article says it's from https://charter97.org, however I'm yet to find the original and maybe I'll translate when I get some time.

Edit:
For anyone who dares to use google translate: http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/world/rusijos-opozicioniere-v-putinas-jau-praktiskai-suestas.d?id=66456508

VoltairePunk fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Nov 21, 2014

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Death to Putin, death to the separatists. Dismantle the Russian economy until Russia is unable to continue it's illegal war and occupation.

Edit: Also this. Heh.

Lucy Heartfilia fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Nov 21, 2014

Finlander
Feb 21, 2011

Karmalis posted:

There is an article in Lithuanian media about there being a power struggle in Russia, where Putin is basically losing control and is now only left "for show". This could be related really.

I've also been seeing Putin and other government goons going on about how awful revolutions are and how they're on the lookout for "traitors," so I'm pretty sure this actually could very well be going down.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Looks like a coalition agreement has finally been signed in Ukraine. 5 parties are participating:
Poroshenko Block, People's Front, Self-Help, Fatherland, and Radical Party.

I think they are supposed to publish the text soon (one of the earlier drafts was made public).

VoltairePunk
Dec 26, 2012

OddObserver posted:

Looks like a coalition agreement has finally been signed in Ukraine. 5 parties are participating:
Poroshenko Block, People's Front, Self-Help, Fatherland, and Radical Party.

I think they are supposed to publish the text soon (one of the earlier drafts was made public).

Based on the reports I've seen they plan to show the middle finger to the east and say "NATO and EU is our plan".

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Karmalis posted:

I have a suspicion he is trying to get all of the credit so Russia could get out of the thing and the west would lift the sanctions. Russia would say "Hey, it wasn't us, it was THAT guy".
The article says it's from https://charter97.org, however I'm yet to find the original and maybe I'll translate when I get some time.

Edit:
For anyone who dares to use google translate: http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/world/rusijos-opozicioniere-v-putinas-jau-praktiskai-suestas.d?id=66456508

He's too explicit about Russian involvement for that to be the plan, though.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Wait a minute! I thought that Russia wasn't involved. :aaaaa:
How can that be?!

VoltairePunk
Dec 26, 2012

my dad posted:

He's too explicit about Russian involvement for that to be the plan, though.

But he's just a man that can be made into a scapegoat. Again, I'm just brainstorming about it, I doubt we'll know what is going on for sure any time soon.

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011

Disco Infiva posted:

Wait a minute! I thought that Russia wasn't involved. :aaaaa:
How can that be?!

Strelkov was actually developed in a CIA facility. Somehow.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Maybe he thinks Russia isn't helping him enough and wants to spur it into more open involvement? It does seem like he'll end up dead for this, but he might be fine with becoming a martyr if he gets to start hot war.

VoltairePunk
Dec 26, 2012

Forgall posted:

Maybe he thinks Russia isn't helping him enough and wants to spur it into more open involvement? It does seem like he'll end up dead for this, but he might be fine with becoming a martyr if he gets to start hot war.

To be honest it is very hard for me to feel he speaks what he thinks. It does look more that he speaks what he is told to speak.

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

It should probably be added that the article gave some context to the interview, namely that Strelkov apparently isn't liked by Russian state media at all, and has to do much of his public communication via internet and social media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

Valiantman posted:

These points kinda bug me, because from almost the very start you had the Russian volunteers being shipped in and an awful lot of reports (even from the rebel side in frustration) that the locals weren't turning out for glorious revolution and the dudes with guns weren't from the area and didn't seem to be familiar with it. I guess technically the second point might be true if you only count active duty troops.

Warbadger fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Nov 21, 2014

• Locked thread