Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Zadkovich comes on as a substitute, immediately flattens some guy (... I can't even remember who it was, Bonevacia maybe), late challenge, two-footed, studs high up. Everyone floods the referee, shouting clearly audible to the stream, he gets sent off.

Commentary team said the tackle was within 17 seconds of him coming on. Didn't even get the ball except with his groin as it bounced away. Beautiful stuff imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I got home without killing myself or anyone else, a good result imo

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)

Arquebus posted:

Zadkovich comes on as a substitute, immediately flattens some guy (... I can't even remember who it was, Bonevacia maybe), late challenge, two-footed, studs high up. Everyone floods the referee, shouting clearly audible to the stream, he gets sent off.

Commentary team said the tackle was within 17 seconds of him coming on. Didn't even get the ball except with his groin as it bounced away. Beautiful stuff imo

You have done well and pleased this old heart

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

You have done well and pleased this old heart

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

We too did well but as we past through crowd of people on costume I asked someone "hey what's going on" and they said that it was a charities big night out and they were all dressed up in outlandish wigs and poo poo. As we walked on one jokingly yelled out that we'd fit in well and my mate yelled back "yeah cos we look like retards!"

As we walked on I told him that the charity specifically deals with the intellectually disabled and are genuine forces for good in the universe.

I laugh at his shame

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Arquebus posted:

I recommend you YouTube search Zadkovich - FOOTBALL GOD

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013

Tongues posted:

I recommend you YouTube search Zadkovich - FOOTBALL GOD
Are those the jayfc tribute videos? I've seen them but weirdly the first one isn't accessible in my country. Which is Australia. So idk

proper quality videos though

Also Wellington scored a penalty I guess but tbh they don't even really look like they have a man advantage, can't see them getting an equaliser in the last 5 minutes

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Arquebus posted:

Are those the jayfc tribute videos? I've seen them but weirdly the first one isn't accessible in my country. Which is Australia. So idk

proper quality videos though

Also Wellington scored a penalty I guess but tbh they don't even really look like they have a man advantage, can't see them getting an equaliser in the last 5 minutes

I'm phone posting so I can't check, but that sounds right. If there's anytime for Phoenix to come good it's now, I see theyve bought on Nichols and if he plays like victorys fresh off the plane internationals hell be a liability

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Hi my name is Perth Glory and somehow I'm not incompetent, idk what black magic they have going on.

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
I'm trying to make a long and decent post about the game but it all just comes down to 'wellington were kind of poo poo' tbh

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Ernie Merrick has been found out

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Arquebus posted:

I'm trying to make a long and decent post about the game but it all just comes down to 'wellington were kind of poo poo' tbh

Follow your heart

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Arquebus posted:

This is the level of posting this poo poo drunk thread deserves

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

This is the level of posting this poo poo drunk thread deserves

Hey now

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
We were all kinds of terrible. The ref was our best player tonight.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Robo Captain posted:

You'll have to be more specific because that refers to at least 4 teams tonighr

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Tongues posted:

I'm phone posting so I can't check, but that sounds right. If there's anytime for Phoenix to come good it's now, I see theyve bought on Nichols and if he plays like victorys fresh off the plane internationals hell be a liability

Nichols is trash how does he get a call up ffs.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I like that the aleague thread takes over the drunk posting duties from the Nrl thread in our off season. Well played.

Also lol Brisbane, all the roar fans at my work better watch out for another week of being paid out.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
Tongues are you coming up for Radelaide next week? We gotta have beers soon srsly

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you

Robo Captain posted:

Yes, Juan Mata did a great job

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Arquebus posted:

For those who like pictures: http://youtu.be/GKBAmxVGtoQ?t=1m54s

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
This weeks Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is Sydney FC taking on Melbourne City at it's new normal time of 3:30AM est/2:30AM cst/12:30AM pst. Really would wish they would go back to it's old time of showing the sunday morning US time sunday afternoon aussie time, those were watchable for me.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lol @ that skeleton tifo

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Noooooo

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mon the jets

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
there we go

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Alex_R posted:

there we go

Thassa nice goal

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
everyone is getting leg stretches

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
Four zillion degrees in Sydney innit

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'll take a draw

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Shmoses posted:

it feels pretty good actually right now

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shmoses posted:

its pretty comfortable now, tomorrow is death day

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
ugh bambi on ice ibini is starting again

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
haha graham arnold "loving shoot"

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
i take it all back ibini

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
ugggg brosque, chip it

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I'm enjoying whoever the commentator is who's spooging about the cameras and sunsets or whatever. Dudes clearly had a working lunch on the way in and I respect that

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

I'm enjoying whoever the commentator is who's spooging about the cameras and sunsets or whatever. Dudes clearly had a working lunch on the way in and I respect that

Agreed, I am having a 8hr late working lunch but without the working bit and the sunset looked great.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
always good to see mark viduka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
It is clear who ate all the pies

• Locked thread